Figure out the strange situation

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Figure out the strange situation

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:10 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:04 am
Animal wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:28 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:13 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:02 pm OK. Worked this morning. Drove home this afternoon. Stopped by the HEB parking lot and parked in the same area. Made sure I had a window rolled down. The key worked fine. Tomorrow I go inside and see what happens.
Why didn't you go inside today? You were already there.
he is going to stick to this idea that his initial thoughts that something inside the store can scramble the brain of his key fob. He won't ever admit that it can only be radio signal interference outside in the parking lot.

same with his key code to the door. he will never admit that if he actually found a code stamped inside his truck, then it would have to work since that code cannot be changed.
I just told you. I parked in the same spot without going inside. Nothing happened. It's nothing outside. I'll stroll around inside tomorrow. When trying to figure out some mystery, you have to eliminate each contingency. And about the door code- STFU. It didn't work. Deal with it.
it didn't work because you made up the whole story of finding it in the first place. because if you had found it, it would work. just admit it.
BS. Tell us how you couldn't do a concrete job because the water wasn't working correctly.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Noticed something interesting at HEB last Monday. The day when the key wouldn't work again. Went shopping and there was some alarm going off inside. Was there 15 minutes. It wasn't cover your ears loud just very annoying. After 10 minutes someone finally figured it out and shut it off. Everyone cheered. Almost like a new tech they just installed which was the reason it took so long to shut off. I'm on the trail to figuring this out. Have a couple of other scenarios I need to check out.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Post a pic of the code to prove you found it.
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:06 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:32 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:24 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:02 pm OK. Worked this morning. Drove home this afternoon. Stopped by the HEB parking lot and parked in the same area. Made sure I had a window rolled down. The key worked fine. Tomorrow I go inside and see what happens.
Been up since 4:30. I'm tired. Screw that- check it out tomorrow.
I've been up since 4:00.
Quit yer bitchin', pussy.
Not my fault you are cucked and your wife wants breakfast.
I have a wife. How about you, incel?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

stonedmegman wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:04 am Post a pic of the code to prove you found it.
That was May 2021. But I will post a photo of the code under the dash if I can figure out Imgur again
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:18 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:06 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:32 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:24 pm
Been up since 4:30. I'm tired. Screw that- check it out tomorrow.
I've been up since 4:00.
Quit yer bitchin', pussy.
Not my fault you are cucked and your wife wants breakfast.
I have a wife. How about you, incel?
Tell her to stop eating 20 lbs of bacon a week so you can stop getting up at 4AM
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

OK, So I stopped at HEB both Saturday and today. Rolled down the driver side window (so I wouldn't be locked out). Checked the car key before I went in and it worked both times. Locked all the doors except the left back door (and yes I rolled up the window). Went shopping inside both times and when I came out the key still worked. So no idea what the problem was unless it happens again. Speculation at this point. My guess is they installed some new tech that caused RF disruption with some car key fobs and enough people complained they shut it down.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

And Animal in his arguments reminds me of the Arabs in Lawrence of Arabia- "It is written". I retort. "Nothing is written".

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:09 am OK, So I stopped at HEB both Saturday and today. Rolled down the driver side window (so I wouldn't be locked out). Checked the car key before I went in and it worked both times. Locked all the doors except the left back door (and yes I rolled up the window). Went shopping inside both times and when I came out the key still worked. So no idea what the problem was unless it happens again. Speculation at this point. My guess is they installed some new tech that caused RF disruption with some car key fobs and enough people complained they shut it down.
Or....maybe whatever is transmitting the radio waves only does it at certain times. were the other two times during the day or night? in other words, were the parking lot lights on?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:26 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:09 am OK, So I stopped at HEB both Saturday and today. Rolled down the driver side window (so I wouldn't be locked out). Checked the car key before I went in and it worked both times. Locked all the doors except the left back door (and yes I rolled up the window). Went shopping inside both times and when I came out the key still worked. So no idea what the problem was unless it happens again. Speculation at this point. My guess is they installed some new tech that caused RF disruption with some car key fobs and enough people complained they shut it down.
Or....maybe whatever is transmitting the radio waves only does it at certain times. were the other two times during the day or night? in other words, were the parking lot lights on?
Friday when I drove in (outdoors only) near 4 PM. Both times last week and this week late morning. Without a repeat performance, it's just speculation. This is such a small town I even checked both newspapers for a breaking news story. :lol: Local Pulitzer
Last edited by CentralTexasCrude on Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I would even ask around but I can't
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Have tried changing the thermostat?
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
rule34
MAGA 2024

Post by rule34 »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:15 am I would even ask around but I can't
:(
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady