And just like that, an Uncle Tom is born

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: And just like that, an Uncle Tom is born

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:05 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:38 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:51 pm So it was not a successful coup.

What happens if someone is unsuccessful in robbing a bank? Committing a murder? Stealing a car?

No big deal, right?

Morons.
It wasn't successful because it wasn't tried. Moron.
You don't read too much from the people who have been convicted, have you?
False allegations and no push back from the right will allow false imprisonment for sure
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:14 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:38 pm Literally no one was trying to go in there and do that. They did want the election over turned, but that is not what a coup is. No one ran in to over turn the election. I mean unless you count a grandma and countless other people with no weapons as people trying to run a coup. It's stupid in its face and you know it. That's the sad part.

And even if you want to pretend that was a coup, there is absolutely no proof Trump lead it, as he clearly put out to not do what they did. You're full of shit.
So this is one of those times where, like Animal, you're going to feign ignorance and refuse to educate yourself about the subject, isn't it? That's the only way you're going to be able to ignore the plots of fake electors in multiple states, spreading lies about election fraud, pushing Pence to overturn an election they didn't win with power he didn't possess, demanding votes to be conjured out of thin air for him, and when all of that fails, inciting a crowd to violence at the nation's capitol, to cause chaos to seize power illegally. You know, an attempted coup, and that's just a summary of the scope of things that Trumpco did regarding the 2020 election. So you're gonna be that guy. If you're gonna throw around labels of stupid, best know what you're talking about first. But again, by all means, pretend you have a leg to stand on, bud. Hasn't worked out for any of you yet, but I'm sure you'll find a way where no one else did.
You're the guy pretending it happened so sure.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:13 pm You're the guy pretending it happened so sure.
And those indictments about it, that Trump is named in, those are just pretend too or nah?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:12 pm

What happens if someone is unsuccessful in robbing a bank? Committing a murder? Stealing a car?

No big deal, right?

Morons.
False allegations and no push back from the right will allow false imprisonment for sure
Yeah, you're completely disengaged from reality so good luck bub.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:09 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:13 pm You're the guy pretending it happened so sure.
And those indictments about it, that Trump is named in, those are just pretend too or nah?
Of fucking course. If he wasn't running for pres again, no one would give a shit.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:52 pm

No big deal, right?

Morons.
Being stupid is a full time job for you isn't it.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:32 am

No big deal, right?

Morons.
Nope. By the way, you forgot proper punctuation at the end of your question there bucko.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:42 am
necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:32 am

Nope. By the way, you forgot proper punctuation at the end of your question there bucko.
It was rhetorical therefore it wasn't a question dumbass.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:32 am Of fucking course. If he wasn't running for pres again, no one would give a shit.
So these investigations and indictments began only when he announced he was running again? I mean are you going for record breaking stupid statements, is that your goal?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:25 am
necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:32 am Of fucking course. If he wasn't running for pres again, no one would give a shit.
So these investigations and indictments began only when he announced he was running again? I mean are you going for record breaking stupid statements, is that your goal?
No, they started when he did not announce he was not going to run for president.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

I could never cath your record. You just added several with this statement of clueless ignorance.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:44 am
No, they started when he did not announce he was not going to run for president.
Yep
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:18 pm I could never cath your record. You just added several with this statement of clueless ignorance.
Dodge noted, I get it though. You emitted dumb and can't defend it. Better to just call everyone else what you yourself exhibit.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:01 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:18 pm I could never cath your record. You just added several with this statement of clueless ignorance.
Dodge noted, I get it though. You emitted dumb and can't defend it. Better to just call everyone else what you yourself exhibit.
I know how you hate when questions get dodged so...
Are you going to be fighting alongside the Republicans to make sure the expiring tax cuts get extended?
Do you think the "Biden Brand" shell companies are real and why do people create shell companies?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

It was answered, I didn't have to. I even agreed with it. No dodge at all, you're just inept.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:44 pm
It was answered, I didn't have to. I even agreed with it. No dodge at all, you're just inept.
Says the doofus who thinks the numerous convicted insurrectionists are part of a conspiracy against the right.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:44 pm It was answered, I didn't have to. I even agreed with it. No dodge at all, you're just inept.
I’m not the one unable to reconcile investigations and charges with conspiracy excuses. At least you’re comfortable being not worth the wasted effort to engage. Hang your hat on that.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:54 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:44 pm
Says the doofus who thinks the numerous convicted insurrectionists are part of a conspiracy against the right.
It's not a conspiracy. They are wrongfully imprisoned while Ray Epps is not who is on video instigating more than the president ever did. A conspiracy is not known to be true.this is blatantly obvious.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:30 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:44 pm It was answered, I didn't have to. I even agreed with it. No dodge at all, you're just inept.
I’m not the one unable to reconcile investigations and charges with conspiracy excuses. At least you’re comfortable being not worth the wasted effort to engage. Hang your hat on that.
I mean, it's not like people have never been wrongfully accused and jailed ever in the history of the world. It's not like the government has never illegally or wrongfully jailed people right. So how could I think this could possibly be different. Jesus christ you're fucking stupid.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:51 pm I mean, it's not like people have never been wrongfully accused and jailed ever in the history of the world. It's not like the government has never illegally or wrongfully jailed people right. So how could I think this could possibly be different. Jesus christ you're fucking stupid.
How could you possibly think it was different if you intentionally ignore all of the actions he and his allies took? Yes, if you intentionally ignore facts, I agree it's incredibly easy to see that the whole thing is some wrongful accusation railroad job. Fortunately, or rather unfortunately for you, I don't ignore said facts. That's your thing. How's that working out for you and the people you're carrying water for right now?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:51 pm
I mean, it's not like people have never been wrongfully accused and jailed ever in the history of the world. It's not like the government has never illegally or wrongfully jailed people right. So how could I think this could possibly be different. Jesus christ you're fucking stupid.
🤡
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:09 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:51 pm I mean, it's not like people have never been wrongfully accused and jailed ever in the history of the world. It's not like the government has never illegally or wrongfully jailed people right. So how could I think this could possibly be different. Jesus christ you're fucking stupid.
How could you possibly think it was different if you intentionally ignore all of the actions he and his allies took? Yes, if you intentionally ignore facts, I agree it's incredibly easy to see that the whole thing is some wrongful accusation railroad job. Fortunately, or rather unfortunately for you, I don't ignore said facts. That's your thing. How's that working out for you and the people you're carrying water for right now?
No instead you're making up shit that clearly didn't happen and so is the government.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

saltydog wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:22 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:51 pm
🤡
You look good in clown makeup. It suits you. How did you get a drawing of yourself on here?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:52 pm No instead you're making up shit that clearly didn't happen and so is the government.
By all means, submit that as testimony in defense of Trumpco, pick a case. See how well it goes over.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:55 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:52 pm No instead you're making up shit that clearly didn't happen and so is the government.
By all means, submit that as testimony in defense of Trumpco, pick a case. See how well it goes over.
Of course it won't to a bunch of liberals. Fucking duh.