Christmas lights

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Christmas lights

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Put my Christmas lights up yesterday because it was a balmy 59 degrees here in Michigan. Suck it UJ!
Theyre up but I wont turn them on until after Thanksgiving.
Do you do Christmas lights?

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Christmas lights

Post by Animal »

howie sure fucked up any reason to get excited about xmas lights, didn't he
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

I put a Santa hat on the Halloween pumpkin every year. Does that count?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:16 pm I put a Santa hat on the Halloween pumpkin every year. Does that count?
No it does not. Put some lights up my man. Just dont do any of that inflatable bullshit. Thats tacky AF.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I did not go this far BTW

stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:21 pm howie sure fucked up any reason to get excited about xmas lights, didn't he
Ya, fuck that twat waffle.
I GOTTA SEE THE CANDY FIRST, THEN I'LL GET IN THE VAN. I'M NOT STUPID.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

I might pull my Christmas tree out after Thanksgiving. I didn't even take anything off last year, just shoved it in a spare closet.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Blast wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:06 pm I might pull my Christmas tree out after Thanksgiving. I didn't even take anything off last year, just shoved it in a spare closet.
merry fucking christmas!
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Blast wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:06 pm I might pull my Christmas tree out after Thanksgiving. I didn't even take anything off last year, just shoved it in a spare closet.
I'll bet it's pretty dry by nowl
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:19 pm
merry fucking christmas!
Are you even allowed to say merry nowadays? I'm not up on the new lingo
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Ah, the Blast Christmas tradition. Stuff toys into boxes, tape them up and on Christmas morning, hand all the kids the box cutters.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:00 pm
Ah, the Blast Christmas tradition. Stuff toys into boxes, tape them up and on Christmas morning, hand all the kids the box cutters.
You seem jelly.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:10 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:00 pm
You seem jelly.
Of course. His Christmas tradition is getting drunk on Natty light by himself.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

rule34 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:31 pm
It'll live.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

we have a pretty big display down the road.I think last year or before they expanded into the neighbors yard. He has 2 or 3 separate power meters out in his yard.people stop there and take pictures constantly.
Old Boss Bob he was always trying to invent stuff.so around july one year he starts messing around with poles that you'd slide together to make a long pole and it had a thing on the end and you'd put a clip in it and then reach up to the eave troughs and snap the clip on,and you'd do that every 2 feet or whatever,then you'd use the pole to string the lights into the clips.So he came to work one Monday morning and his face was all scratched up ,my dad was "what in the hell happened to you" "Oh I was working on my invention and I didn't have them snapped correctly and it fell apart and the tubes landed on my face". Bob was always talking about suing people and my dad said "good thing it happened to you and not a potential customer,they'd sue your ass!" Bob took it the wrong way though and thought my dad was just teasing him,so he was in a bad mood about that for like a month.after a couple weeks my dad asked me "do you know why bob seems so upset?" and I told him you made the comment about him getting sued and he thought you were teasing him. But my dad had no idea.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Blast wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:06 am
It'll live.
About 10 years ago I bought a top notch high end artificial tree at one of the after Christmas blowout sales. Such a great decision. Pre-lit, easy up, easy down, looks amazing. Wifey handles all the ornaments so my effort is minimal.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:43 pm
Blast wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:06 am
It'll live.
About 10 years ago I bought a top notch high end artificial tree at one of the after Christmas blowout sales. Such a great decision. Pre-lit, easy up, easy down, looks amazing. Wifey handles all the ornaments so my effort is minimal.
I'm not a big Christmas person. To many ruined holidays courtesy of the leech. I have a cheap fake tree. That's the one currently, much like salty dog, that is currently in the closet.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I used to put up a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. May have to revive the tradition. Not a big Xmas fan myself.

Is it wrong when people ask me where's my Christmas spirit and I point towards the bar?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Blast wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:23 pmThat's the one currently, much like salty dog, that is currently in the closet.
:lol: :lol: