Last night's Republican debate

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Re: Last night's Republican debate

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:14 am
saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:07 am
Animal wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:50 pm
saltydog wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:43 pm The lengths the Gullibly Obtuse Party will go to pretzel themselves into justifying that Biden is worse is incredibly disappointing.

We used to be known as a smart, moral, and decent place.

Maybe we never were.
until a person can honestly see equal mistakes from each side, we will continue down this path. Its fine to believe in the core policies of your party, but to be blind to the mudslinging from one side and only see it from the other is key to the problem.
Nice try at "both sides are the same".

GTFOH
technically, I know that both sides aren't exactly the same. Republicans, by definition, make much more money. Therefore, they are much more smart. Aside from that, they make an equal share of bad political decisions as democrats do. that's what i mean by "the same".
So money made = intelligence?

Simpleton
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:31 am Wow. You really are a one trick pony. You are simply incapable of discussing Shit Show without going full B-b-b-b-but Trump.
And you havent kicked anyones ass. You think because you posted some Trump videos today that they are somehow breaking news? Did you think we forgot that we spent his entire 4 year term listening to you fucks talk about his syntax, his pronunciation and his word salads?
Oh, but you forget. We didn't just have the fact that he was a bumbling fool with a better grasp on his assault victims' privates than he did over speaking. We had the fact that he was a con man who was stealing your and our money. So once again, keep making a big deal about Biden's speech impediments. It makes you look all the more petty and flailing every time we can throw 'Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.' in your face. Because that is what you're on the side of.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:31 am Now that its YOUR boy you want to dodge and deflect. Sorry, homeschool. It doesnt work that way. Yes, for the 15th time: press conferences do matter and thats why this topic bothers you so much.
You again vastly overestimate how much value you think this registers with me. Let's play a game since you're such a hack. For every time you want to cite press conferences as suddenly important to you, we have a criminal charge against Trump that outweighs your spontaneous concern about how people view us according to our president's competency. Can you inflate how much you suddenly care to over 90 times? Come on, it'll be fun.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:31 am The difference is, and what you cant seem to grasp, is that no one is trying to deny or dodge those vids you posted. Hell, some of them are quite comical. You, on the other hand, couldnt even admit that Shit Show and his staff limit his press conferences and public speaking, because hes such a disaster, until I had to prove it to you (thats also why youre so butt hurt). THAT is the difference here. Its something that even major news outlets had covered and questioned but you didnt want to acknowledge because you are a petulant baby. I admit Trumps shortcoming and failings while you are such a petty little baby that you cant do anything but dodge and deflect whenever your boys shortcomings and failings are brought up.
Aren't you? Because everytime things like this come up, you dismiss them. You pivot to your Biden Brand farce, which if you don't recall, does not exist. How about your lolz pee tape, forgetting and disregarding that Trump did his little genuflection to Putin on camera for the rest of us to see? You can't even acknowledge that he is guilty of sexual assault, fraud, and is on track to be guilty of conspiracy to overthrow the election and conspiracy to commit election fraud in Georgia. You can't do those things because you're going to vote for that again. Delusional. Once again, you can say that you're not denying or dodging these valid comparisons being drawn, but you'd be blatantly lying. Disingenuous. That I don't put Biden's gaffes on the same level as being an actual criminal who also fumbles his words is just something you're going to have to come to grips with because unlike you, I do not arbitrarily care about what you do based on who is in office. Hack.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:39 am So money made = intelligence?

Simpleton
Just an offhand thought. Does money gained by fraud count? You know, for the record.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:17 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:31 am Wow. You really are a one trick pony. You are simply incapable of discussing Shit Show without going full B-b-b-b-but Trump.
And you havent kicked anyones ass. You think because you posted some Trump videos today that they are somehow breaking news? Did you think we forgot that we spent his entire 4 year term listening to you fucks talk about his syntax, his pronunciation and his word salads?
Oh, but you forget. We didn't just have the fact that he was a bumbling fool with a better grasp on his assault victims' privates than he did over speaking. We had the fact that he was a con man who was stealing your and our money. So once again, keep making a big deal about Biden's speech impediments. It makes you look all the more petty and flailing every time we can throw 'Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.' in your face. Because that is what you're on the side of.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:31 am Now that its YOUR boy you want to dodge and deflect. Sorry, homeschool. It doesnt work that way. Yes, for the 15th time: press conferences do matter and thats why this topic bothers you so much.
You again vastly overestimate how much value you think this registers with me. Let's play a game since you're such a hack. For every time you want to cite press conferences as suddenly important to you, we have a criminal charge against Trump that outweighs your spontaneous concern about how people view us according to our president's competency. Can you inflate how much you suddenly care to over 90 times? Come on, it'll be fun.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:31 am The difference is, and what you cant seem to grasp, is that no one is trying to deny or dodge those vids you posted. Hell, some of them are quite comical. You, on the other hand, couldnt even admit that Shit Show and his staff limit his press conferences and public speaking, because hes such a disaster, until I had to prove it to you (thats also why youre so butt hurt). THAT is the difference here. Its something that even major news outlets had covered and questioned but you didnt want to acknowledge because you are a petulant baby. I admit Trumps shortcoming and failings while you are such a petty little baby that you cant do anything but dodge and deflect whenever your boys shortcomings and failings are brought up.
Aren't you? Because everytime things like this come up, you dismiss them. You pivot to your Biden Brand farce, which if you don't recall, does not exist. How about your lolz pee tape, forgetting and disregarding that Trump did his little genuflection to Putin on camera for the rest of us to see? You can't even acknowledge that he is guilty of sexual assault, fraud, and is on track to be guilty of conspiracy to overthrow the election and conspiracy to commit election fraud in Georgia. You can't do those things because you're going to vote for that again. Delusional. Once again, you can say that you're not denying or dodging these valid comparisons being drawn, but you'd be blatantly lying. Disingenuous. That I don't put Biden's gaffes on the same level as being an actual criminal who also fumbles his words is just something you're going to have to come to grips with because unlike you, I do not arbitrarily care about what you do based on who is in office. Hack.
Except YOU are the one that cant go two sentences without bringing up Trump. Not me. Thats because youre a disingenuous hack that knows our current POTUS is a senile, weak old man so you have to dodge and deflect to try and take the focus off of that. I dont dodge those Trump things. In fact, Ive said numerous times I hope all of those things keep him off of the ballot because I want DeSantis to be our next president. Thats not dodging or denying; thats YOUR thing. I talk about Biden because he is the current president you retard and thats kind of what we do here. :lol:
In fact, here is your whole posting schtick:

If someone makes a post that is unfavorable to Shit Show. You will either:
A.) Dodge or deny (nuh uh!) then immediately pivot to B-b-b-b-but Trump.
B.) Claim victory
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:12 am Except YOU are the one that cant go two sentences without bringing up Trump. Not me. Thats because youre a disingenuous hack that knows our current POTUS is a senile, weak old man so you have to dodge and deflect to try and take the focus off of that. I dont dodge those Trump things. In fact, Ive said numerous times I hope all of those things keep him off of the ballot because I want DeSantis to be our next president. Thats not dodging or denying; thats YOUR thing. I talk about Biden because he is the current president you retard and thats kind of what we do here. :lol:

B.) Claim victory
What's that? You dodged, deflected, dismissed all valid criticism because you're a disingenuous hack? Gee, it's almost like I called it before you did it.

Like it or not, hack, if you're going to criticize a candidate for something but ignore the exact same quality if not worse in your own chosen candidate because you are on the record as voting for him then and will in the future, you are fair game to be called out on it. If you want to measure speaking gaffes against attempted coups, by all means, try and make that case. Measure your disputed politics against your throwing out over half the country's valid votes against your boy. Please, try again to float your ridiculous divisive rhetoric line versus Trump's newest Nazi echo rally. Let's see the next pretzel you twist yourself into to deny reality.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:39 pm
fouts wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:20 pm yawn, here we go with the russia-russia-russia again. I cannot think of an election RU did not meddle in directly or indirectly. So that's not news for decades. There was a time RU helped with stopping ISIS murdering ways with the rest of the world. That was a '"strategy" .RU sure sat on their hands for 4 years during Trump administration though didn't they. After what the FBI management and the IRS did about the 2016 election to Trump and his staff should scare everybody.If the can fabricate charges against them think of what they can do against you. But there are more important things ,like russia-russia-russia. Hope Biden is on tv soon,I like it when he spins in circles looking for an exit,so amusing in a pathetic way--love that guy
I'm genuinely concerned you're having a stroke every time you make a post, and it makes me feel bad for you that you seem to have chosen to be so misinformed and cannot communicate your thoughts well. Don't worry though, as long as you identify as Republican, Cheez would vote for you. If not for, you know, already voting for Trump.

Here, some itemized things you ignored, feel free to stumble through them.

-Trump, criminal. Biden, not criminal.
-Trump, stole from you and lied to you.
-Trump, national security threat. Yes, he lied to you about that too.
-Trump, sided with our enemies over us and our allies.

I hope this doesn't pierce your bubble and threaten your worldview. After all, the FBI and the IRS are around every corner waiting for you to let down your guard.
My posts to you are the only validation you have here. But you thinking taking 'horse' tranquilizer and 'bleach injections" was anything but a joke really is not a good sign of your intelligence.it really isn't. I thought I was dealing with at least a High school graduate but I'm starting to think GED or worse a dropout.
Anyway,I checked the list you gave me and Trump doesnt have a criminal conviction on record,wish they would find checks for millions of dollars from communist Chinese trickled down to him but -nope.
I checked all my shit and its all there so Trump didnt steal from me,,a politician that lies,I'm shocked ,thanks for the heads up
A national security threat like when all those FBI and NSA guys made all those fake documents and committed purgery and even had their GF's in the IRS conspire to 'take down Trump,,that security threat? But see when i said they committed 'purgery' that means it was lie .But if you mention 3 yrs Hillary had a private server with all those State dept emails and policy documents that was hacked several times ,now there's a boner of a security threat. But nothing came of that cause of the media and it was the DNC of course.
Trump sided with our enemies ? which enemies? there are many that say they are allies as long as they get billions of $$$$. For example NATO members are suppose to pay 5% of their GDP to NATO as dues.Poland and the UK only do that,we pay the most. When Trump said to NATO pay up or we bail they all turned on the US . So,we buy our 'allies' sorta like that song lyric 'the party never ends as long as i am buying'''.
Pierce my bubble ? Not at all,unlike you I can see both sides for what they really are without party affiliation. I read alot. Neither party is without fleas but the DNC has ticks and mange,clearly. DNC has the media to promote the party line and that is undisputed. Hunter's laptop story wasn't buried by mistake. Now 'most' media admits it is a legit story and nothing in that laptop is flattering to the Biden clan. From top of gene pool to all the offspring are filthy rich thru selling themselves out with 'the big guy' getting his cut thru it all.Not a bad gig for a guy that probably doesn't know what month it is.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:26 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:12 am Except YOU are the one that cant go two sentences without bringing up Trump. Not me. Thats because youre a disingenuous hack that knows our current POTUS is a senile, weak old man so you have to dodge and deflect to try and take the focus off of that. I dont dodge those Trump things. In fact, Ive said numerous times I hope all of those things keep him off of the ballot because I want DeSantis to be our next president. Thats not dodging or denying; thats YOUR thing. I talk about Biden because he is the current president you retard and thats kind of what we do here. :lol:

B.) Claim victory
What's that? You dodged, deflected, dismissed all valid criticism because you're a disingenuous hack? Gee, it's almost like I called it before you did it.

Like it or not, hack, if you're going to criticize a candidate for something but ignore the exact same quality if not worse in your own chosen candidate because you are on the record as voting for him then and will in the future, you are fair game to be called out on it. If you want to measure speaking gaffes against attempted coups, by all means, try and make that case. Measure your disputed politics against your throwing out over half the country's valid votes against your boy. Please, try again to float your ridiculous divisive rhetoric line versus Trump's newest Nazi echo rally. Let's see the next pretzel you twist yourself into to deny reality.
Holy fuck. You take disingenuous to a whole different level.
I'll make this VERY simple for you because you cant seem to grasp it:
I dont like Trump. I dont want him to be president. There are lots of other people Id prefer be POTUS. I know and acknowledge ALL of his failings, shortcomings and baggage. There is no denial. I simply believe that even with all of that he is STILL better than Shit Show. THATS how bad your candidate is. If those are the 2 shit choices we have then the decision is very easy for me. And dont make it sound like I'm some sort of outlier because lots of Americans in poll after poll show people thinking just like I do:
Trump Leads in 5 Critical States as Voters Blast Biden, Times/Siena Poll Finds
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/05/us/p ... -poll.html

See how easy it is to be intellectually honest?
Thats the difference here. YOU cant and wont admit or acknowledge ANY of Shit Shows failings or short comings...because you are a hack. Even one as simple as him being too old when everyone can see it and even prominent Dims and poll after poll are pointing it out. Thats further proof of why youre a hack.
Voters are worried about Biden’s age. He knows it.
https://www.politico.com/newsletters/po ... t-00126664

Biden’s age is a significant concern for voters
Three-quarters of the public think Joe Biden is too old to serve another term, including 69% of Democrats.

https://apnorc.org/projects/bidens-age- ... or-voters/

Go ahead and show us you can be intellectually honest and point out just 1 or 2 things about Shit Show that you think are a shortcoming without talking about Trump.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:08 pm

B.) Claim victory

I dont like Trump. I dont want him to be president. There are lots of other people Id prefer be POTUS. I know and acknowledge ALL of his failings, shortcomings and baggage. There is no denial. I simply believe that even with all of that he is STILL better than Shit Show. THATS how bad your candidate is. If those are the 2 shit choices we have then the decision is very easy for me. And dont make it sound like I'm some sort of outlier because lots of Americans in poll after poll show people thinking just like I do:

Thats the difference here. YOU cant and wont admit or acknowledge ANY of Shit Shows failings or short comings...because you are a hack. Even one as simple as him being too old when everyone can see it and even prominent Dims and poll after poll are pointing it out. Thats further proof of why youre a hack.

Three-quarters of the public think Joe Biden is too old to serve another term, including 69% of Democrats.

Go ahead and show us you can be intellectually honest and point out just 1 or 2 things about Shit Show that you think are a shortcoming without talking about Trump.
Why don't YOU try to avoid mention Biden/Harris for 48 hours and spend the time touting ol' high heel wearing pudding fingers?

Maybe explain why his complete failure of a campaign will lead to you morphing into a reluctant flag waving MAGA fascist.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:16 pm

B.) Claim victory

Why don't YOU try to avoid mention Biden/Harris for 48 hours and spend the time touting ol' high heel wearing pudding fingers?

Maybe explain why his complete failure of a campaign will lead to you morphing into a reluctant flag waving MAGA fascist.
Well, Biden is currently employed as the POTUS. He currently makes decisions and enacts policies that effect/affect all Americans. Thats why we talk about him. Sorry thats too complicated for you. :lol:
I consistently talk about my boy when anything newsworthy comes up. Go check that DeSantis endorsement thread: most of the posts are mine. I cant help Trump sucks the air out of the race. Haley and everyone else are victims of it too. I will do my part and vote DeSantis when the Michigan primary comes around.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

fouts wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am My posts to you are the only validation you have here. But you thinking taking 'horse' tranquilizer and 'bleach injections" was anything but a joke really is not a good sign of your intelligence.it really isn't. I thought I was dealing with at least a High school graduate but I'm starting to think GED or worse a dropout.
Oh boy, you really aren't equipped for this.

https://www.poison.med.wayne.edu/update ... xmz943u1hs
At least 5 states report an increase in calls to poison control after Trump’s ‘disinfectant’ COVID-19 remarks

Calls to poison centers have increased in a number of states following Donald Trump’s suggestion last week that disinfectants be considered a possible treatment for the novel coronavirus. Yes, people actually started ingesting disinfectants like Lysol last week. While Trump claimed his comment was sarcastic on Friday, he once again took no responsibility for the consequences resulting from his stupid remarks. When asked about the increase in people using disinfectants improperly, Trump replied: “I can’t imagine why,” during a White House news conference Monday. He failed to once again acknowledge the severe consequences his words have for some Americans.
I wish what he did to this country and its gullible population that clearly includes you was a joke. But no, it wasn't a joke. It was in response to a partisan hack pretending he suddenly cared about public speaking when it came to presidents. You being unable to process that information, I'm sensing you're confessing more than accusing when it comes to minimum education levels.
fouts wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am Anyway,I checked the list you gave me and Trump doesnt have a criminal conviction on record,wish they would find checks for millions of dollars from communist Chinese trickled down to him but -nope.
I checked all my shit and its all there so Trump didnt steal from me,,a politician that lies,I'm shocked ,thanks for the heads up
A national security threat like when all those FBI and NSA guys made all those fake documents and committed purgery and even had their GF's in the IRS conspire to 'take down Trump,,that security threat?
Please, hinge your defense of an actual criminal on whether he's convicted yet. Stealing from the country, us, means funneling our tax dollars into his businesses by making the government pay to use, lodge, refuel, etc, at his various properties. Anyone that has followed the last four years knows about this, it just depends on who is willing to admit it after voting for him. But you clearly can't be counted among that number, cause you're a gullible mark, which brings us to you actually believing he didn't take what he took. Let me guess, all those documents if they were classified, they also enabled Trump to protected by the presidential records act. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but maybe don't believe what Trump is telling you when he's charged with crimes. It hasn't worked out well for anyone, but a mark's gonna mark.
fouts wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am But see when i said they committed 'purgery' that means it was lie .But if you mention 3 yrs Hillary had a private server with all those State dept emails and policy documents that was hacked several times ,now there's a boner of a security threat. But nothing came of that cause of the media and it was the DNC of course.
This is what I meant by a MAGAt garbage opinion ball.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1WY00F
The investigation, the results of which were released on Friday by Republican U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley’s office, centered on whether Clinton, who served as the top U.S. diplomat from 2009 to 2013, jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.

Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”
Now please, weigh that against boxes upon boxes of classified documents strewn about a club resort unsecured where people can just walk in and take them. Figure it out, Clinton endured this bs for years and came out clean. Trump took whatever he wanted, didn't give it back, and is charged for it. Do the math, which I hope isn't as bad as your spelling. Not a good idea to insult my intelligence or education and then show your own lack of it with "perjury." "Perjury" is not just a lie, it is "the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation."
fouts wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am Trump sided with our enemies ? which enemies? there are many that say they are allies as long as they get billions of $$$$. For example NATO members are suppose to pay 5% of their GDP to NATO as dues.Poland and the UK only do that,we pay the most. When Trump said to NATO pay up or we bail they all turned on the US . So,we buy our 'allies' sorta like that song lyric 'the party never ends as long as i am buying'''.
Pierce my bubble ? Not at all,unlike you I can see both sides for what they really are without party affiliation. I read alot. Neither party is without fleas but the DNC has ticks and mange,clearly. DNC has the media to promote the party line and that is undisputed. Hunter's laptop story wasn't buried by mistake. Now 'most' media admits it is a legit story and nothing in that laptop is flattering to the Biden clan. From top of gene pool to all the offspring are filthy rich thru selling themselves out with 'the big guy' getting his cut thru it all.Not a bad gig for a guy that probably doesn't know what month it is.
I'd say playing dumb is one way to ignore Trump bowing to Putin in public, but in this case, it looks like you genuinely aren't playing. You may be the most uninformed person on this board in a very long time. I don't think you're even aware that you effortlessly slid from Trump siding with our enemies (Putin) to doing what our enemies want (pulling the United States out of NATO). That would take a level of awareness you haven't demonstrated yet. So yeah, you clearly weren't equipped for taking on subjects bigger than you. You won't do it, but I'd suggest you start getting information from more reputable sources. Up to you, but your garbage opinions won't keep you afloat around here.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:08 pm Holy fuck. You take disingenuous to a whole different level.
I dont like Trump. I dont want him to be president. There are lots of other people Id prefer be POTUS. I know and acknowledge ALL of his failings, shortcomings and baggage. There is no denial. I simply believe that even with all of that he is STILL better than Shit Show.
And that is why you earned delusional. You not only don't acknowledge his failings, you still think an actual criminal is better than a non-criminal.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:04 pm Yes, if trump is the nominee I will vote for him. Ive already said that and I dont care if you dont like it.
And you'll still vote for said criminal, he'll undo our government and remake us into a dictatorship and you'll happily clap along because anything is better than voting for democracy. Well don't worry, if you get your wish, you won't have to worry about voting anymore.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:08 pm THATS how bad your candidate is. If those are the 2 shit choices we have then the decision is very easy for me.
And that is why you earned disingenuous. Any objective mind can see the danger he represents, but you ignore that for arbitrary reasons you've set up in your own mind as being more important keeping an actual criminal out of the most powerful elected office we have for a second time.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:08 pm See how easy it is to be intellectually honest?
I'll let you know when you've done such a thing. Still batting zero, bud.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:08 pm Thats the difference here. YOU cant and wont admit or acknowledge ANY of Shit Shows failings or short comings...because you are a hack. Even one as simple as him being too old when everyone can see it and even prominent Dims and poll after poll are pointing it out. Thats further proof of why youre a hack.
If it's disqualifying for one, it's disqualifying for the other. That continues to be your undoing when it comes to your twisted logic on this matter. If he is too old to do the job, demonstrated by his behavior and speech, then you don't get to ignore that when it comes to your boy who is even worse. And that is why you proved yourself to be a hack.
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:08 pm Go ahead and show us you can be intellectually honest and point out just 1 or 2 things about Shit Show that you think are a shortcoming without talking about Trump.
He does what everyone else in the job does and blindly supports Israel with unrestricted funds. The civilians are paying the price for that over there on both sides. There is plenty of blame to go around in f'n holy wars, but we shouldn't be enabling it from our end.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:22 pm
saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:16 pm

B.) Claim victory

Well, Biden is currently employed as the POTUS. He currently makes decisions and enacts policies that effect/affect all Americans. Thats why we talk about him. Sorry thats too complicated for you. :lol:
I consistently talk about my boy when anything newsworthy comes up. Go check that DeSantis endorsement thread: most of the posts are mine. I cant help Trump sucks the air out of the race. Haley and everyone else are victims of it too. I will do my part and vote DeSantis when the Michigan primary comes around.
If he's still on the ballot!

:lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Speaking of Michigan:

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 516394007/
The Michigan Republican Party is considering how to deal with "imminent default" on its line of credit, according to a resignation letter from a member of the state GOP's budget committee.

The message, obtained Thursday by The Detroit News, reveals the seriousness of the financial problems facing a party in a battleground state a year before the 2024 presidential general election. Kristina Karamo, the Michigan GOP's chairwoman, has struggled to raise money after rising to power in February while railing against the party's "establishment," including past donors.
Connected articles bring up this gem from earlier this year.

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-gover ... ackers?amp

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:44 pm Speaking of Michigan:

The Michigan Republican Party is considering how to deal with "imminent default" on its line of credit, according to a resignation letter from a member of the state GOP's budget committee.

The message, obtained Thursday by The Detroit News, reveals the seriousness of the financial problems facing a party in a battleground state a year before the 2024 presidential general election. Kristina Karamo, the Michigan GOP's chairwoman, has struggled to raise money after rising to power in February while railing against the party's "establishment," including past donors.

Yes, the Michigan GOP is an absolute clusterfuck. See, again, intellectually honest.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:54 pm

Yes, the Michigan GOP is an absolute clusterfuck. See, again, intellectually honest.
You probably voted for every single one of them too. #noshame
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:59 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:54 pm

You probably voted for every single one of them too. #noshame
No. Its questionable whether or not Karamo possesses any brain cells. Shes not in that vid but is the majority of the problem.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:08 pm
fouts wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am My posts to you are the only validation you have here. But you thinking taking 'horse' tranquilizer and 'bleach injections" was anything but a joke really is not a good sign of your intelligence.it really isn't. I thought I was dealing with at least a High school graduate but I'm starting to think GED or worse a dropout.
Oh boy, you really aren't equipped for this.

https://www.poison.med.wayne.edu/update ... xmz943u1hs
At least 5 states report an increase in calls to poison control after Trump’s ‘disinfectant’ COVID-19 remarks

Calls to poison centers have increased in a number of states following Donald Trump’s suggestion last week that disinfectants be considered a possible treatment for the novel coronavirus. Yes, people actually started ingesting disinfectants like Lysol last week. While Trump claimed his comment was sarcastic on Friday, he once again took no responsibility for the consequences resulting from his stupid remarks. When asked about the increase in people using disinfectants improperly, Trump replied: “I can’t imagine why,” during a White House news conference Monday. He failed to once again acknowledge the severe consequences his words have for some Americans.
I wish what he did to this country and its gullible population that clearly includes you was a joke. But no, it wasn't a joke. It was in response to a partisan hack pretending he suddenly cared about public speaking when it came to presidents. You being unable to process that information, I'm sensing you're confessing more than accusing when it comes to minimum education levels.

Well, if those people actually poison themselves,with bleach or Lysol,the gene pool just thinned out. Hopefully,there was no offspring to pass that level of ignorance.Friends of yours?
fouts wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am Anyway,I checked the list you gave me and Trump doesnt have a criminal conviction on record,wish they would find checks for millions of dollars from communist Chinese trickled down to him but -nope.
A national security threat like when all those FBI and NSA guys made all those fake documents and committed purgery and even had their GF's in the IRS conspire to 'take down Trump,,that security threat?
Please, hinge your defense of an actual criminal on whether he's convicted yet. Stealing from the country, us, means funneling our tax dollars into his businesses by making the government pay to use, lodge, refuel, etc, at his various properties. Anyone that has followed the last four years knows about this, it just depends on who is willing to admit it after voting for him. But you clearly can't be counted among that number, cause you're a gullible mark, which brings us to you actually believing he didn't take what he took. Let me guess, all those documents if they were classified, they also enabled Trump to protected by the presidential records act. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but maybe don't believe what Trump is telling you when he's charged with crimes. It hasn't worked out well for anyone, but a mark's gonna mark.

Last I checked,an accusation is not a conviction.Convictions are only possible AFTER a trial,except in your world apparently.Man, you are hitting all the high notes from DNC playbook or Woke,probably both.
fouts wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am But see when i said they committed 'purgery' that means it was lie .But if you mention 3 yrs Hillary had a private server with all those State dept emails and policy documents that was hacked several times ,now there's a boner of a security threat. But nothing came of that cause of the media and it was the DNC of course.
This is what I meant by a MAGAt garbage opinion ball.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1WY00F
The investigation, the results of which were released on Friday by Republican U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley’s office, centered on whether Clinton, who served as the top U.S. diplomat from 2009 to 2013, jeopardized classified information by using a private email server rather than a government one.

Clinton turned over roughly 33,000 emails from her private server in 2014, and the State Department probe found “no persuasive evidence of systemic, deliberate mishandling of classified information.”
Now please, weigh that against boxes upon boxes of classified documents strewn about a club resort unsecured where people can just walk in and take them. Figure it out, Clinton endured this bs for years and came out clean. Trump took whatever he wanted, didn't give it back, and is charged for it. Do the math, which I hope isn't as bad as your spelling. Not a good idea to insult my intelligence or education and then show your own lack of it with "perjury." "Perjury" is not just a lie, it is "the offense of willfully telling an untruth in a court after having taken an oath or affirmation."

Oh the DOJ,her collaborators , said it wasn't hacked they also said Hunters laptop was 'disinformation' if you recall.Yet Mueller investigation report said it was hacked several times.As well as DNC HQ. Any sitting President can classify or unclassify any document,you see Justice,FBI,NSA,CIA and Attorney General all work for the President not the other way around as you want.Their classification is up for debate. DOJ would not let independent judges,with clearance,to see the documents to verify what is there,what does that tell you? Who to believe? Given the Clinton reputation for honesty,well,that speaks for itself. So,after the trial we will see who is correct about classification. I'm not insulting your intelligence.You are doing that better than me. So, by your logic ,because a GOP President joked about taking bleach to kill Covid,you feel insulted that somebody would actually do that as he said,no matter what is common sense,you think Trump was trying to kill people. Whereas if a stranger said the same thing it would be a joke,common sense prevails. Did I get that correct?
fouts wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:53 am Trump sided with our enemies ? which enemies? there are many that say they are allies as long as they get billions of $$$$. For example NATO members are suppose to pay 5% of their GDP to NATO as dues.Poland and the UK only do that,we pay the most. When Trump said to NATO pay up or we bail they all turned on the US . So,we buy our 'allies' sorta like that song lyric 'the party never ends as long as i am buying'''.
I'd say playing dumb is one way to ignore Trump bowing to Putin in public, but in this case, it looks like you genuinely aren't playing. You may be the most uninformed person on this board in a very long time. I don't think you're even aware that you effortlessly slid from Trump siding with our enemies (Putin) to doing what our enemies want (pulling the United States out of NATO). That would take a level of awareness you haven't demonstrated yet. So yeah, you clearly weren't equipped for taking on subjects bigger than you. You won't do it, but I'd suggest you start getting information from more reputable sources. Up to you, but your garbage opinions won't keep you afloat around here.
Hey genius,Trump threaten to pull out of NATO to force them to pay their delinquent dues,delinquent for decades. That threat worked after all. Your reasoning skills leave a lot to be desired ,honesty.If Europe feels uneasy with Putin then that's their problem to solve. I was stationed in Europe a long time, most Europeans hated that they liked our troops there. It freed up a lot of would be defense spending for their pet projects like autobahn,super trains and free housing. USA pulled Europe ass out of the fire in two world wars. It's time they provide their own security I think,we as backup not 1st in line.
My sources of information is more vast than yours,even in an off day. My so called 'garbage opinion' hurts your feeling,too bad. Every reply to me is about 'Trump and Putin,Putin and Trump' .... dude get some new material. Call your local DNC to get some new talking points if you have.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

So I'm gonna forgive your lack of forum coding expertise and separate your responses from my post.
fouts wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:11 am Well, if those people actually poison themselves,with bleach or Lysol,the gene pool just thinned out. Hopefully,there was no offspring to pass that level of ignorance.Friends of yours?
Trump's idiotic claims about Covid cost your voter base lives more than it did mine. Or put more simply, that means he got more of your family and friends killed than he did mine. Once again, this feels like a very mismatched argument in which you (I'm going to say politely) don't know what you're arguing about and I've been at this 'round and around with multiple people by this point. If you're gonna come at me armed with Fox News fueled disinformation, it's not going to go well for you.
fouts wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:11 am Last I checked,an accusation is not a conviction.Convictions are only possible AFTER a trial,except in your world apparently.Man, you are hitting all the high notes from DNC playbook or Woke,probably both.
Like I said, please hinge your defense of Trump being that he's not convicted yet. The fact that he did so many crimes while in office let alone when he wasn't in office, the math there isn't on your side. Now I get that you being in the MAGA media bubble, you may not know how he kept funneling government services to be used at his properties thus forcing government money (our taxes, if you can't follow) to be spent at his for profit properties and businesses.

And while you're having your most recent stroke, go ahead and define woke for us all. Let's see what you come up with. I know if it's coherent, it's gonna be something you copy-pasted and thus not your work.
fouts wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:11 am Oh the DOJ,her collaborators , said it wasn't hacked they also said Hunters laptop was 'disinformation' if you recall.Yet Mueller investigation report said it was hacked several times.As well as DNC HQ. Any sitting President can classify or unclassify any document,you see Justice,FBI,NSA,CIA and Attorney General all work for the President not the other way around as you want.Their classification is up for debate. DOJ would not let independent judges,with clearance,to see the documents to verify what is there,what does that tell you? Who to believe? Given the Clinton reputation for honesty,well,that speaks for itself. So,after the trial we will see who is correct about classification. I'm not insulting your intelligence.You are doing that better than me. So, by your logic ,because a GOP President joked about taking bleach to kill Covid,you feel insulted that somebody would actually do that as he said,no matter what is common sense,you think Trump was trying to kill people. Whereas if a stranger said the same thing it would be a joke,common sense prevails. Did I get that correct?
This is so scatterbrained I'm not even sure what you're trying to argue. First off, you cited Clinton, calling her a security threat for her email server. I asked you to weigh that against the unsecured boxes of national security documents scattered throughout a public / semi private resort. That content was not declassified, no president can just say it's declassified (or think it as he claimed) and it's declassified. There is a process to that, so it is not up for debate. Again, do not take Trump at his word, especially since he did not declassify any of it and admitted it to his patrons on hidden tape and that was after he was out of office. Maybe you and he would have an argument if this happened while he was still president, but it didn't and he's not. He is not the sitting president, therefore he does not have the authority for declassification. There is a reason that this all came about, because he chose to steal classified documents. More than that, if being a national security threat is your threshold, then what does it say that a president would just wave a wand to declassify things he stole without even reviewing what he took and wants to declassify? That is all objective facts. When you can come at this with more than Trump echoes and anti Clinton rhetoric, then your arguments weigh more heavily. But as I told you, you are not equipped for this.
fouts wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:11 am Hey genius,Trump threaten to pull out of NATO to force them to pay their delinquent dues,delinquent for decades. That threat worked after all. Your reasoning skills leave a lot to be desired ,honesty.If Europe feels uneasy with Putin then that's their problem to solve. I was stationed in Europe a long time, most Europeans hated that they liked our troops there. It freed up a lot of would be defense spending for their pet projects like autobahn,super trains and free housing. USA pulled Europe ass out of the fire in two world wars. It's time they provide their own security I think,we as backup not 1st in line.
My sources of information is more vast than yours,even in an off day. My so called 'garbage opinion' hurts your feeling,too bad. Every reply to me is about 'Trump and Putin,Putin and Trump' .... dude get some new material. Call your local DNC to get some new talking points if you have.
Trump pulling out of NATO would have been a gift to Putin. Remember him? The guy invading sovereign territory to claim for his own? Without a strong NATO, Europe on that side of Russia is at risk of the same thing. This is the kind of small selfish thinking that creates garbage opinions such as your own. Trump did not threaten to pull out of NATO to get them to pay dues, or else he would not be announcing he's going to do it anyway if he takes the White House again. One of the points of there being a NATO is to deter another world war from happening, the very thing you're trying to cite as reason to withdraw.

It's not my feelings you're hurting by being woefully uninformed. It's your reputation and my time sunk into debunking your garbage.
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

NATO serves a purpose. If its members think it is such a deterrent to RU and our membership is so important, why don't they pay their fair share of dues,except UK and Poland. They don't care ,then why should USA? Europe wants a central government,a master that controls all,so they got the EU. A Socialized government that Europe apparently prefers and the USA to do their dirty work of defense. If we are going to be the 'bouncer' for Europe we should get paid.
As i said before,Trump kept Putin in a box for four years. Putin expanded to Georgia/Crimea under Clinton,to Syria under Obammer,Ukraine under Biden,see a pattern here of political parties? Probably not.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Because as you've clearly already forgotten, NATO serves as a deterrent to future world war. Small brain, selfish, garbage opinion proven again. It's also telling that you cannot realize that Trump did not keep Putin in a box, as you so childishly think of things.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/17/politics ... index.html
37 times Trump was soft on Russia

President Donald Trump has an Achilles’ heel when it comes to Russia.

Over the years, he’s made no secret that he has a soft spot for the country and its authoritarian leader, President Vladimir Putin. Trump has proved that he is willing to reject widely held US foreign policy views and align himself with the Kremlin on everything from Russian interference in US elections to the war in Syria.

Most recently, Trump has denied the veracity of US intelligence reports accusing Russia of paying bounties to Taliban fighters to kill US troops in Afghanistan. Pressed on the topic during an interview with Axios that was released on Wednesday, Trump said he did not raise the issue during a recent phone call with Putin, and continued to suggest that the reports are “fake news.”

During the 2016 campaign, Trump’s ties to Russians were so concerning that the FBI believed there was good reason to investigate potential collusion between his 2016 campaign and the Kremlin. Counterintelligence investigators also examined whether Trump himself was somehow a Russian asset. (Special counsel Robert Mueller did not establish a criminal conspiracy of collusion.)

In Trump’s eyes, these allegations are proof of a conspiracy against him by Democratic lawmakers and other “deep state” enemies within the US government. He has bombastically declared, “There’s never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been” – a dubious claim that he repeated during the Russian bounties scandal.

But Trump’s narrative is simply false, based on his own actions over the last few years. Here’s a breakdown of 37 occasions when Trump was soft on Russia or gave Putin a boost.

Trump has repeatedly praised Putin
While he was a private citizen, during his 2016 campaign and throughout his presidency, Trump has showered Putin with praise. He said Putin was “so nice,” he called Putin a “strong leader” and said Putin has done “a really great job outsmarting our country.” Trump also claimed he’d “get along very well” with Putin. Few, if any, Western leaders have echoed these comments.

Trump hired Manafort to run his campaign
Trump raised eyebrows in spring 2016 when he hired GOP operative Paul Manafort to run his presidential campaign. Manafort spent a decade working for pro-Russian politicians and parties in Ukraine and cultivated close relationships with Putin-friendly oligarchs. Manafort was sentenced in 2019 to 7.5 years prison for, among other things, evading taxes on the $60 million he had made in Ukraine. (He was released to house arrest in May 2020 amid coronavirus concerns.)

Trump suggested Russia can keep Crimea
Trump said Putin did “an amazing job of taking the mantle” when Russia annexed Crimea in 2014. During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump broke with US policy and suggested he was OK if Russia kept the Ukrainian territory. He repeated a Kremlin talking point, saying, “The people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.”

Trump aides softened GOP platform on Ukraine
Ahead of the 2016 Republican National Convention, Trump campaign aides blocked language from the party platform that called for the US government to send lethal weapons to Ukraine for its war against Russian proxies. Mueller investigated this for potential collusion but determined the change was not made “at the behest” of Russia. (The Trump administration ultimately gave lethal arms and anti-tank weapons to the Ukrainian military.)

Trump made light of Russian hacking
Throughout the 2016 campaign, Trump cast doubt on the US government assessment that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman. At a news conference in July 2016, he even asked Russia to hack more, saying, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Trump capitalized on Russian meddling to win
Instead of condemning Russia for hacking and leaking Democratic emails, Trump eagerly capitalized on the Kremlin’s meddling, and used the emails to attack Clinton on a near-daily basis in the final stretch of the campaign. The Mueller report said Trump’s campaign “expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts” and that top officials believed they had inside information about WikiLeaks, so they planned a strategy around the expected release of hacked emails.

Trump denied that Russia interfered in 2016
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the FBI, the CIA, the National Security Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, the Justice Department and the Senate Intelligence Committee all confirmed that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump. But Trump has repeatedly rejected this view, and publicly sided with Putin at the Helsinki summit in 2018, saying he accepted Putin’s denials.

Trump transition undermined Russian sanctions
After the 2016 election, the Trump transition team asked Russia not to retaliate too strongly against new US sanctions imposed by then-President Barack Obama. The sanctions were intended to punish Russia for interfering in the election, but then-Trump aide Michael Flynn asked the Russian ambassador not to escalate the situation so they could have a good relationship once Trump took over.

Trump was open to lifting Russian sanctions
Days before his inauguration, Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he was open to lifting sanctions on Russia. He said: “If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” Putin has tried for years to persuade the US and European countries to end crippling sanctions on Russia’s economy.

Trump refused to say Putin is a killer
Bucking other US leaders, Trump has dismissed credible allegations that Putin uses violence against his opponents. Trump said in 2015, “I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven’t seen any evidence that he killed anybody, in terms of reporters.” Asked again in February 2017, Trump deflected, saying, “There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent?”

Trump mulled returning spy bases to Russia
The Washington Post reported in May 2017 that the Trump administration considered returning two diplomatic compounds to Russia. The Obama administration expelled Russian diplomats and seized the compounds in New York and Maryland after the 2016 election, claiming they were used for “intelligence” purposes. The compounds were never returned to Russia.

Trump gave Russia classified intelligence
In a shocking move during the early months of his presidency, Trump shared highly classified intelligence with two senior Russian officials during an Oval Office meeting in May 2017. The intelligence, which was about ISIS, was sensitive enough that it could have exposed a vulnerable source. The unplanned disclosure by Trump rattled even many of his Republican allies.

Trump criticized and alienated NATO allies
Trump has repeatedly attacked NATO, aligning himself with Putin, who wants to weaken the alliance. Trump said NATO was “obsolete,” rattling European leaders. At his first NATO summit in May 2017, Trump scolded other countries for not spending enough on defense and declined to commit to NATO’s mutual defense pledge. (Trump later said he supported the mutual defense provision.) He has also said he wanted to withdraw from NATO, according to The New York Times, though it hasn’t happened.

Trump was reluctant to sign Russian sanctions
Lawmakers passed a bipartisan bill in July 2017 imposing new sanctions against Russia, even though Trump administration officials reportedly tried to water down the language. Trump reluctantly signed the bill, but claimed the new law contained “clearly unconstitutional provisions.” Trump had little choice in the matter because the bill had passed with veto-proof majorities: 419-3 in the House and 98-2 in the Senate. (The Treasury Department followed up with several rounds of hard-hitting sanctions.)

Trump proposed a cyber unit with Russia
After the July 2017 meeting of G20 leaders, Trump said he had spoken with Putin about “forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit” to combat “election hacking.” Trump quickly backtracked after lawmakers from both parties said it would be ridiculous to work with Russia on cybersecurity because Russia was responsible for egregious hacks against American targets, including during the 2016 election.

Trump thanked Putin for expelling US diplomats
Trump thanked Putin for expelling hundreds of US diplomats from Russia in August 2017, saying, “I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll.” Putin kicked out the officials to retaliate against US sanctions. Trump’s comments conflicted with the State Department, which said the mass expulsion was “uncalled for.” (Trump later said he was being sarcastic.)

Trump eased sanctions on Deripaska
The Treasury Department in 2018 sanctioned Russian oligarch and Putin ally Oleg Deripaska, along with three companies linked to him, over his support for Russian interference in the 2016 election. But by January 2019, the Trump administration lifted some of these sanctions. In a bipartisan rebuke, 11 Senate Republicans supported a Democratic resolution calling for the sanctions to remain.

Trump congratulated Putin on his sham election
Ignoring the advice of several top national security aides, Trump congratulated Putin on his March 2018 reelection victory. Putin got 77% of the vote, but Western observers declared that the election “lacked genuine competition” and took place in an “overly controlled legal and political environment.” Trump’s critics said he had given the election legitimacy it did not deserve.

Trump balked at sanctions for Skripal poisoning
Trump privately complained about US sanctions intended to punish Russia after one of its ex-spies was poisoned in the United Kingdom, according to Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton. The US and UK blamed Russia for trying to assassinate the defector, Sergei Skripal. After the sanctions were announced in August 2018, Trump tried to rescind them and said the US was “being too tough on Putin,” according to Bolton’s memoir.

Trump nixed US statement about Russian war
In summer 2018, Trump blocked his administration from releasing a statement on the 10th anniversary of the Russia-Georgia war, according to Bolton’s memoir. Bolton said European leaders noticed Trump’s silence and “became even more concerned about American resolve.” Russia invaded its neighbor Georgia during the five-day war in 2008, and still occupies two breakaway territories.

Trump praised pro-Russian leaders in Europe
On several occasions, Trump has praised controversial far-right European leaders who have been shunned by most US officials because of their close ties to Putin. Trump met at the White House with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, a top Kremlin ally. He praised the campaign of French politician Marine Le Pen, whose party previously got millions from a Russian bank.

Trump didn’t publicly condemn Russian attack
According to congressional testimony, Trump declined to publicly condemn a Russian attack against Ukrainian military vessels in November 2018, even though the State Department prepared a statement for him. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo criticized Russia’s “dangerous escalation.” The White House didn’t say anything, but Trump canceled a meeting with Putin.

Trump defended Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
During a January 2019 Cabinet meeting, Trump defended the Soviet Union’s invasion of Afghanistan. He said the Soviet Union “was right” to invade in 1979 because “terrorists were going into Russia.” The comments puzzled many observers, who noted that the Soviets had invaded to bolster a communist government and the US had backed Afghan militants who fought the Soviets.

Trump asked allies to let Russia back in the G7
Breaking with American allies, Trump repeatedly called for Russia to be invited back into the Group of Seven. Russia was suspended from the working group of leading industrial nations in 2014 after Putin annexed Crimea. At the August 2019 G7 summit in France, Trump pressed the other leaders to include Russia at the 2020 gathering. They balked at the request, which would have handed a huge victory to Putin without any concessions.

Trump’s Syria withdrawal gave Putin a boost
Trump announced in October 2019 that US troops were withdrawing from northern Syria. The abrupt move cleared the way for Turkey to conquer territories previously controlled by the US and allied Kurdish militias. It also gave Russia a golden opportunity to expand its influence and swiftly take over abandoned US outposts and checkpoints. Trump’s move was a boon for Putin.

Trump repeated Kremlin talking points on ISIS
After announcing the Syria withdrawal, Trump repeated Kremlin talking points about ISIS. He said, “Russia hates ISIS as much as the United States does” and that they are equal partners in the fight. But Trump’s comments don’t reflect the reality on the ground: Since intervening in Syria in 2015, the Russian military has focused its airstrikes on anti-government rebels, not ISIS.

Trump spread Russian myths about Ukraine
During his impeachment proceedings in 2019 and early 2020, Trump said many false things about Ukraine that align with Russian disinformation about the country. This includes claims of uncontrollable corruption, improper ties between Ukrainian officials and the Obama administration, and allegations that Ukraine meddled in US elections. This helps Putin’s goal of destabilizing US-Ukraine relations.

Trump temporarily froze US aid for Ukraine
As the impeachment inquiry revealed, Trump personally froze $391 million in US military and security assistance for Ukraine in mid-2019. US diplomats said Ukraine desperately needed the help for its war against Russian proxies. Previously, the Trump administration had slow-walked sales of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine because of concerns it would upset Russia, according to a State Department official.

Trump smeared US ambassador to Ukraine
For more than a year, Trump privately and publicly attacked Marie Yovanovitch, who was the US ambassador to Ukraine until he recalled her in spring 2019. One of Russia’s goals is to weaken the US-Ukraine alliance – Trump played into that by smearing Yovanovitch and undermining her diplomatic work in Ukraine. Her ouster was a major part of Trump’s impeachment.

Trump considered visiting Putin on Russian soil
Trump said in November 2019 that he was thinking about visiting Russia, at Putin’s invitation, to attend a 2020 military parade in Moscow. The US government has repeatedly called out Russia’s aggressive moves around the world, so a visit from a sitting US president would be highly unusual. Obama made the last visit in 2013, when relations were warmer, before Russia invaded Ukraine. After months of speculation, Trump declined the invitation, as the Covid-19 pandemic wreaked havoc around the world.

Trump gave Putin a PR victory on Covid-19
As the coronavirus pandemic exploded in spring 2020, the US accepted a large delivery of medical supplies from Russia, which were flown into New York City. Trump thanked Putin for the “very nice offer,” even while diplomats sparred over whether the equipment had been donated or purchased. Regardless, experts said the stunt was a propaganda bonanza for the Kremlin.

Trump invited Russia to 2020 G7 summit
Trump announced in May 2020 that he was postponing the US-based G7 summit because of the coronavirus and that he also wanted to extend invitations to Russia and three other countries to participate. Other G7 leaders swiftly rejected Trump’s idea to invite Putin, because Russia still hasn’t withdrawn from Crimea and has continued its aggressive actions around the world.

Trump directed CIA to share intel with Russia
Trump directed the Central Intelligence Agency to share more counterterrorism intelligence with Russia, according to the national security website Just Security, which cited two former CIA officials who had served under Trump. The officials said the US received nothing in return, which is consistent with past intelligence-sharing with Russia.

Trump ignored warnings of Russian bounties
The President was repeatedly told during in-person briefings and in written intelligence reports in 2019 and 2020 that the US government believed Russia paid bounties to Afghan militants to kill Americans, according to CNN and other outlets. Despite being given this information, Trump did not publicly condemn Russia or take any retaliatory actions. Trump has denied receiving any briefings on the topic.

Trump called Russian bounty story a ‘hoax’
Rejecting the findings from US intelligence agencies, Trump said allegations that Russia paid Taliban militants to kill US troops were “another hoax” that was “made up by fake news.” By saying he doesn’t believe the allegations against Russia, Trump publicly sided with the Kremlin, which denies paying any bounties.

Trump never raised Russian bounties with Putin
After Trump was briefed on the Russian bounties, and after the story was revealed by the press, he had several phone calls with Putin. But Trump never raised the topic of bounties with Putin during these calls, never told Putin to stop and never threatened any retaliation. “That’s an issue that many people said was fake news. … I have never discussed it with him,” Trump said in a July 2020 interview with Axios.

Trump ordered US troops out of Germany
In June 2020, Trump approved plans to significantly reduce the number of US troops in Germany. The plan to remove about one-third of the force drew serious concerns from the Pentagon because it could compromise Europe-based defenses against Russia. In a letter to Trump, nearly two dozen Republican lawmakers said his decision would “strengthen the position of Russia to our detriment.”
Putin had in Trump an easily manipulated mark, all he had to do was say nice words and Trump folded to him. Putin didn't need to invade anywhere, as he was getting favors handed to him over and over by Trump. I've said it before, and it still remains true. You're not equipped for this, you have only your garbage opinions fueled by Trump flavored disinformation. And as proven for your four year period, his disinformation does not hold up to facts.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Trump reminds me of Senator Geary in Godfather 2. Just what *does* Putin have on Trump?
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:16 pm Trump reminds me of Senator Geary in Godfather 2. Just what *does* Putin have on Trump?
PEE TAPE!!!!!!!!1
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

dot wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:43 pm Because as you've clearly already forgotten, NATO serves as a deterrent to future world war. Small brain, selfish, garbage opinion proven again. It's also telling that you cannot realize that Trump did not keep Putin in a box, as you so childishly think of things.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/17/politics ... index.html
37 times Trump was soft on Russia

President Donald Trump has an Achilles’ heel when it comes to Russia.

Over the years, he’s made no secret that he has a soft spot for the country and its authoritarian leader, President Vladimir Putin. Trump has proved that he is willing to reject widely held US foreign policy views and align himself with the Kremlin on everything from Russian interference in US elections to the war in Syria.

Most recently, Trump has denied the veracity of US intelligence reports accusing Russia of paying bounties to Taliban fighters to kill US troops in Afghanistan. Pressed on the topic during an interview with Axios that was released on Wednesday, Trump said he did not raise the issue during a recent phone call with Putin, and continued to suggest that the reports are “fake news.”

During the 2016 campaign, Trump’s ties to Russians were so concerning that the FBI believed there was good reason to investigate potential collusion between his 2016 campaign and the Kremlin. Counterintelligence investigators also examined whether Trump himself was somehow a Russian asset. (Special counsel Robert Mueller did not establish a criminal conspiracy of collusion.)

In Trump’s eyes, these allegations are proof of a conspiracy against him by Democratic lawmakers and other “deep state” enemies within the US government. He has bombastically declared, “There’s never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been” – a dubious claim that he repeated during the Russian bounties scandal.

But Trump’s narrative is simply false, based on his own actions over the last few years. Here’s a breakdown of 37 occasions when Trump was soft on Russia or gave Putin a boost.

Trump has repeatedly praised Putin
While he was a private citizen, during his 2016 campaign and throughout his presidency, Trump has showered Putin with praise. He said Putin was “so nice,” he called Putin a “strong leader” and said Putin has done “a really great job outsmarting our country.” Trump also claimed he’d “get along very well” with Putin. Few, if any, Western leaders have echoed these comments.

Trump hired Manafort to run his campaign
Trump raised eyebrows in spring 2016 when he hired GOP operative Paul Manafort to run his presidential campaign. Manafort spent a decade working for pro-Russian politicians and parties in Ukraine and cultivated close relationships with Putin-friendly oligarchs. Manafort was sentenced in 2019 to 7.5 years prison for, among other things, evading taxes on the $60 million he had made in Ukraine. (He was released to house arrest in May 2020 amid coronavirus concerns.)

Trump suggested Russia can keep Crimea
Trump said Putin did “an amazing job of taking the mantle” when Russia annexed Crimea in 2014. During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump broke with US policy and suggested he was OK if Russia kept the Ukrainian territory. He repeated a Kremlin talking point, saying, “The people of Crimea, from what I’ve heard, would rather be with Russia than where they were.”

Trump aides softened GOP platform on Ukraine
Ahead of the 2016 Republican National Convention, Trump campaign aides blocked language from the party platform that called for the US government to send lethal weapons to Ukraine for its war against Russian proxies. Mueller investigated this for potential collusion but determined the change was not made “at the behest” of Russia. (The Trump administration ultimately gave lethal arms and anti-tank weapons to the Ukrainian military.)

Trump made light of Russian hacking
Throughout the 2016 campaign, Trump cast doubt on the US government assessment that Russia hacked the Democratic National Committee and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman. At a news conference in July 2016, he even asked Russia to hack more, saying, “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,”

Trump capitalized on Russian meddling to win
Instead of condemning Russia for hacking and leaking Democratic emails, Trump eagerly capitalized on the Kremlin’s meddling, and used the emails to attack Clinton on a near-daily basis in the final stretch of the campaign. The Mueller report said Trump’s campaign “expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts” and that top officials believed they had inside information about WikiLeaks, so they planned a strategy around the expected release of hacked emails.

Trump denied that Russia interfered in 2016
The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, the FBI, the CIA, the National Security Agency, the Department of Homeland Security, the Justice Department and the Senate Intelligence Committee all confirmed that Russia interfered in the 2016 election to help Trump. But Trump has repeatedly rejected this view, and publicly sided with Putin at the Helsinki summit in 2018, saying he accepted Putin’s denials.

Trump transition undermined Russian sanctions
After the 2016 election, the Trump transition team asked Russia not to retaliate too strongly against new US sanctions imposed by then-President Barack Obama. The sanctions were intended to punish Russia for interfering in the election, but then-Trump aide Michael Flynn asked the Russian ambassador not to escalate the situation so they could have a good relationship once Trump took over.

Trump was open to lifting Russian sanctions
Days before his inauguration, Trump told The Wall Street Journal that he was open to lifting sanctions on Russia. He said: “If you get along and if Russia is really helping us, why would anybody have sanctions if somebody’s doing some really great things?” Putin has tried for years to persuade the US and European countries to end crippling sanctions on Russia’s economy.

Trump refused to say Putin is a killer
Bucking other US leaders, Trump has dismissed credible allegations that Putin uses violence against his opponents. Trump said in 2015, “I think it would be despicable if that took place, but I haven’t seen any evidence that he killed anybody, in terms of reporters.” Asked again in February 2017, Trump deflected, saying, “There are a lot of killers. Do you think our country is so innocent?”

Trump mulled returning spy bases to Russia
The Washington Post reported in May 2017 that the Trump administration considered returning two diplomatic compounds to Russia. The Obama administration expelled Russian diplomats and seized the compounds in New York and Maryland after the 2016 election, claiming they were used for “intelligence” purposes. The compounds were never returned to Russia.

Trump gave Russia classified intelligence
In a shocking move during the early months of his presidency, Trump shared highly classified intelligence with two senior Russian officials during an Oval Office meeting in May 2017. The intelligence, which was about ISIS, was sensitive enough that it could have exposed a vulnerable source. The unplanned disclosure by Trump rattled even many of his Republican allies.

Trump criticized and alienated NATO allies
Trump has repeatedly attacked NATO, aligning himself with Putin, who wants to weaken the alliance. Trump said NATO was “obsolete,” rattling European leaders. At his first NATO summit in May 2017, Trump scolded other countries for not spending enough on defense and declined to commit to NATO’s mutual defense pledge. (Trump later said he supported the mutual defense provision.) He has also said he wanted to withdraw from NATO, according to The New York Times, though it hasn’t happened.

Trump was reluctant to sign Russian sanctions
Lawmakers passed a bipartisan bill in July 2017 imposing new sanctions against Russia, even though Trump administration officials reportedly tried to water down the language. Trump reluctantly signed the bill, but claimed the new law contained “clearly unconstitutional provisions.” Trump had little choice in the matter because the bill had passed with veto-proof majorities: 419-3 in the House and 98-2 in the Senate. (The Treasury Department followed up with several rounds of hard-hitting sanctions.)

Trump proposed a cyber unit with Russia
After the July 2017 meeting of G20 leaders, Trump said he had spoken with Putin about “forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit” to combat “election hacking.” Trump quickly backtracked after lawmakers from both parties said it would be ridiculous to work with Russia on cybersecurity because Russia was responsible for egregious hacks against American targets, including during the 2016 election.

Trump thanked Putin for expelling US diplomats
Trump thanked Putin for expelling hundreds of US diplomats from Russia in August 2017, saying, “I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll.” Putin kicked out the officials to retaliate against US sanctions. Trump’s comments conflicted with the State Department, which said the mass expulsion was “uncalled for.” (Trump later said he was being sarcastic.)

Trump eased sanctions on Deripaska
The Treasury Department in 2018 sanctioned Russian oligarch and Putin ally Oleg Deripaska, along with three companies linked to him, over his support for Russian interference in the 2016 election. But by January 2019, the Trump administration lifted some of these sanctions. In a bipartisan rebuke, 11 Senate Republicans supported a Democratic resolution calling for the sanctions to remain.

Trump congratulated Putin on his sham election
Ignoring the advice of several top national security aides, Trump congratulated Putin on his March 2018 reelection victory. Putin got 77% of the vote, but Western observers declared that the election “lacked genuine competition” and took place in an “overly controlled legal and political environment.” Trump’s critics said he had given the election legitimacy it did not deserve.

Trump balked at sanctions for Skripal poisoning
Trump privately complained about US sanctions intended to punish Russia after one of its ex-spies was poisoned in the United Kingdom, according to Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton. The US and UK blamed Russia for trying to assassinate the defector, Sergei Skripal. After the sanctions were announced in August 2018, Trump tried to rescind them and said the US was “being too tough on Putin,” according to Bolton’s memoir.

Trump nixed US statement about Russian war
In summer 2018, Trump blocked his administration from releasing a statement on the 10th anniversary of the Russia-Georgia war, according to Bolton’s memoir. Bolton said European leaders noticed Trump’s silence and “became even more concerned about American resolve.” Russia invaded its neighbor Georgia during the five-day war in 2008, and still occupies two breakaway territories.

Trump praised pro-Russian leaders in Europe
On several occasions, Trump has praised controversial far-right European leaders who have been shunned by most US officials because of their close ties to Putin. Trump met at the White House with Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, a top Kremlin ally. He praised the campaign of French politician Marine Le Pen, whose party previously got millions from a Russian bank.

Trump didn’t publicly condemn Russian attack
According to congressional testimony, Trump declined to publicly condemn a Russian attack against Ukrainian military vessels in November 2018, even though the State Department prepared a statement for him. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo criticized Russia’s “dangerous escalation.” The White House didn’t say anything, but Trump canceled a meeting with Putin.

Trump defended Soviet invasion of Afghanistan
During a January 2019 Cabinet meeting, Trump defended the Soviet Union’s invasion of Afghanistan. He said the Soviet Union “was right” to invade in 1979 because “terrorists were going into Russia.” The comments puzzled many observers, who noted that the Soviets had invaded to bolster a communist government and the US had backed Afghan militants who fought the Soviets.

Trump asked allies to let Russia back in the G7
Breaking with American allies, Trump repeatedly called for Russia to be invited back into the Group of Seven. Russia was suspended from the working group of leading industrial nations in 2014 after Putin annexed Crimea. At the August 2019 G7 summit in France, Trump pressed the other leaders to include Russia at the 2020 gathering. They balked at the request, which would have handed a huge victory to Putin without any concessions.

Trump’s Syria withdrawal gave Putin a boost
Trump announced in October 2019 that US troops were withdrawing from northern Syria. The abrupt move cleared the way for Turkey to conquer territories previously controlled by the US and allied Kurdish militias. It also gave Russia a golden opportunity to expand its influence and swiftly take over abandoned US outposts and checkpoints. Trump’s move was a boon for Putin.

Trump repeated Kremlin talking points on ISIS
After announcing the Syria withdrawal, Trump repeated Kremlin talking points about ISIS. He said, “Russia hates ISIS as much as the United States does” and that they are equal partners in the fight. But Trump’s comments don’t reflect the reality on the ground: Since intervening in Syria in 2015, the Russian military has focused its airstrikes on anti-government rebels, not ISIS.

Trump spread Russian myths about Ukraine
During his impeachment proceedings in 2019 and early 2020, Trump said many false things about Ukraine that align with Russian disinformation about the country. This includes claims of uncontrollable corruption, improper ties between Ukrainian officials and the Obama administration, and allegations that Ukraine meddled in US elections. This helps Putin’s goal of destabilizing US-Ukraine relations.

Trump temporarily froze US aid for Ukraine
As the impeachment inquiry revealed, Trump personally froze $391 million in US military and security assistance for Ukraine in mid-2019. US diplomats said Ukraine desperately needed the help for its war against Russian proxies. Previously, the Trump administration had slow-walked sales of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine because of concerns it would upset Russia, according to a State Department official.

Trump smeared US ambassador to Ukraine
For more than a year, Trump privately and publicly attacked Marie Yovanovitch, who was the US ambassador to Ukraine until he recalled her in spring 2019. One of Russia’s goals is to weaken the US-Ukraine alliance – Trump played into that by smearing Yovanovitch and undermining her diplomatic work in Ukraine. Her ouster was a major part of Trump’s impeachment.

Trump considered visiting Putin on Russian soil
Trump said in November 2019 that he was thinking about visiting Russia, at Putin’s invitation, to attend a 2020 military parade in Moscow. The US government has repeatedly called out Russia’s aggressive moves around the world, so a visit from a sitting US president would be highly unusual. Obama made the last visit in 2013, when relations were warmer, before Russia invaded Ukraine. After months of speculation, Trump declined the invitation, as the Covid-19 pandemic wreaked havoc around the world.

Trump gave Putin a PR victory on Covid-19
As the coronavirus pandemic exploded in spring 2020, the US accepted a large delivery of medical supplies from Russia, which were flown into New York City. Trump thanked Putin for the “very nice offer,” even while diplomats sparred over whether the equipment had been donated or purchased. Regardless, experts said the stunt was a propaganda bonanza for the Kremlin.

Trump invited Russia to 2020 G7 summit
Trump announced in May 2020 that he was postponing the US-based G7 summit because of the coronavirus and that he also wanted to extend invitations to Russia and three other countries to participate. Other G7 leaders swiftly rejected Trump’s idea to invite Putin, because Russia still hasn’t withdrawn from Crimea and has continued its aggressive actions around the world.

Trump directed CIA to share intel with Russia
Trump directed the Central Intelligence Agency to share more counterterrorism intelligence with Russia, according to the national security website Just Security, which cited two former CIA officials who had served under Trump. The officials said the US received nothing in return, which is consistent with past intelligence-sharing with Russia.

Trump ignored warnings of Russian bounties
The President was repeatedly told during in-person briefings and in written intelligence reports in 2019 and 2020 that the US government believed Russia paid bounties to Afghan militants to kill Americans, according to CNN and other outlets. Despite being given this information, Trump did not publicly condemn Russia or take any retaliatory actions. Trump has denied receiving any briefings on the topic.

Trump called Russian bounty story a ‘hoax’
Rejecting the findings from US intelligence agencies, Trump said allegations that Russia paid Taliban militants to kill US troops were “another hoax” that was “made up by fake news.” By saying he doesn’t believe the allegations against Russia, Trump publicly sided with the Kremlin, which denies paying any bounties.

Trump never raised Russian bounties with Putin
After Trump was briefed on the Russian bounties, and after the story was revealed by the press, he had several phone calls with Putin. But Trump never raised the topic of bounties with Putin during these calls, never told Putin to stop and never threatened any retaliation. “That’s an issue that many people said was fake news. … I have never discussed it with him,” Trump said in a July 2020 interview with Axios.

Trump ordered US troops out of Germany
In June 2020, Trump approved plans to significantly reduce the number of US troops in Germany. The plan to remove about one-third of the force drew serious concerns from the Pentagon because it could compromise Europe-based defenses against Russia. In a letter to Trump, nearly two dozen Republican lawmakers said his decision would “strengthen the position of Russia to our detriment.”
Putin had in Trump an easily manipulated mark, all he had to do was say nice words and Trump folded to him. Putin didn't need to invade anywhere, as he was getting favors handed to him over and over by Trump. I've said it before, and it still remains true. You're not equipped for this, you have only your garbage opinions fueled by Trump flavored disinformation. And as proven for your four year period, his disinformation does not hold up to facts.
I would like to say I'm impressed with your term paper but I'm not so I won't. When your sources are FBI,NSA and CNN I don't need to read further. Same group of current and past directors that tried to remove an elected President and CNN as a source,you must be joking. Russia meddled in the our elections--Yawn---of course they do.Where have you been for the last 30 years. ? Did they do that to help Trump,don't know. Billary was a flawed candidate from the start so people voted for the less of 2 evils. Just as side note,troops were reduced in Germany and reassigned to Poland and Romania some Nordic countries too.. That was in response to Merkle giving the USA the middle finger when Trump warned her Nordstream gas line is a bad idea for Germany. Fast forward 2-3 years Germany begged us for LNG.
All your scripts remind me of Adam Shiff declaring he has "proof'' he has "evidence" Trump was a foreign agent.And guys like you ate it all up,then parroted Shiffs claims over and over. Whereas if you tried thinking for yourself,once, you could of seen thru his canard. That's just asking a little too much of you and your comrades--thinking for yourself. You did compile a massive list of anti-Trump talking points so you did something meaningful in your life,for once,in your mind anyway. Please tell me you did all that research on your own and didn't copy paste from the DNC. I will be disappointed if you copy-pasted,don't answer that. We all know the answer.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

fouts wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:37 pm I would like to say I'm impressed with your term paper but I'm not so I won't. When your sources are FBI,NSA and CNN I don't need to read further. Same group of current and past directors that tried to remove an elected President and CNN as a source,you must be joking. Russia meddled in the our elections--Yawn---of course they do.Where have you been for the last 30 years. ? Did they do that to help Trump,don't know. Billary was a flawed candidate from the start so people voted for the less of 2 evils. Just as side note,troops were reduced in Germany and reassigned to Poland and Romania some Nordic countries too.. That was in response to Merkle giving the USA the middle finger when Trump warned her Nordstream gas line is a bad idea for Germany. Fast forward 2-3 years Germany begged us for LNG.
All your scripts remind me of Adam Shiff declaring he has "proof'' he has "evidence" Trump was a foreign agent.And guys like you ate it all up,then parroted Shiffs claims over and over. Whereas if you tried thinking for yourself,once, you could of seen thru his canard. That's just asking a little too much of you and your comrades--thinking for yourself. You did compile a massive list of anti-Trump talking points so you did something meaningful in your life,for once,in your mind anyway. Please tell me you did all that research on your own and didn't copy paste from the DNC. I will be disappointed if you copy-pasted,don't answer that. We all know the answer.
By all means, continue to prove me right. You are garbage opinions and MAGAt disinformation rolled into a ball. Try refuting something. I told you that you were not equipped for this, but I'll give you a hint on how to give it a try. Start with facts, like I did.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:39 pm
fouts wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:37 pm I would like to say I'm impressed with your term paper but I'm not so I won't. When your sources are FBI,NSA and CNN I don't need to read further. Same group of current and past directors that tried to remove an elected President and CNN as a source,you must be joking. Russia meddled in the our elections--Yawn---of course they do.Where have you been for the last 30 years. ? Did they do that to help Trump,don't know. Billary was a flawed candidate from the start so people voted for the less of 2 evils. Just as side note,troops were reduced in Germany and reassigned to Poland and Romania some Nordic countries too.. That was in response to Merkle giving the USA the middle finger when Trump warned her Nordstream gas line is a bad idea for Germany. Fast forward 2-3 years Germany begged us for LNG.
By all means, continue to prove me right. You are garbage opinions and MAGAt disinformation rolled into a ball. Try refuting something. I told you that you were not equipped for this, but I'll give you a hint on how to give it a try. Start with facts, like I did.
They all have their own version of "facts" to fit their brain dead belief systems.

It. Is. A. Cult