GQ's Man of the Year 2023

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: GQ's Man of the Year 2023

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

This thread was posted yesterday. Read this today in the book I've been reading for over 8 weeks (1,300 pages).
At the beginning of WW1 and just before the Ottomans and later Turkey started a genocide against them killing maybe half the World population, an Armenian named Tatos Kardashoff emigrated to the US and settled in LA changing his name to Thomas Kardashian. His great-great Granddaughter is Kim. True story.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:32 pm This thread was posted yesterday. Read this today in the book I've been reading for over 8 weeks (1,300 pages).
At the beginning of WW1 and just before the Ottomans and later Turkey started a genocide against them killing maybe half the World population, an Armenian named Tatos Kardashoff emigrated to the US and settled in LA changing his name to Thomas Kardashian. His great-great Granddaughter is Kim. True story.
if he would have taken one to the chest in Turkey the world would be a better place today.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:32 pm This thread was posted yesterday. Read this today in the book I've been reading for over 8 weeks (1,300 pages).
do you think there is a person, anywhere, that would doubt a story that at some point a member of the kardashian family tree moved to the US?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

This reminds me of how the Mexicans used to mine silver deep in the heart of China and then transported it using centuries-old trade routes to the steps of eastern Europe where they would trade the silver for precious jewels and Lapis Lazuli which they would use to ornately decorate pinatas and the handles and scabbards of their weapons.
This practice turned out to be quite useful years later when the Mongols invaded Iceland (now called Spain) and they were able to trade the precious jewels for Taiwanese whores and alcohol. Unfortunately, the practice had become so widespread and rampant that it caused the eventual collapse of the entire Byzantine Empire, which in turn allowed Switzerland to build the largest navy in the world which it used to invade Japan and corner the world market for whale oil. Once the global whale oil market was secure, Switzerland was able to turn all its military might toward the Soviet Union and the rest is... well... history.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Geist wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:31 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:07 pm
pork wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:27 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:29 pm I have the serious hots for the oldest daughter.
does said daughter have oem parts or aftermarket?
I am pretty sure she is all original, and by far the prettiest (of the 1st three).
Your can't be talking about Kim right??
Nope, Kourtney.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

pork wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:39 pm
if he would have taken one to the chest in Turkey the world would be a better place today.
Can not argue with that
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Animal wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:43 pm
do you think there is a person, anywhere, that would doubt a story that at some point a member of the kardashian family tree moved to the US?
I haven't gotten past the fact he can read.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
rule34

Post by rule34 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:03 pm
This reminds me of how the Mexicans used to mine silver deep in the heart of China and then transported it using centuries-old trade routes to the steps of eastern Europe where they would trade the silver for precious jewels and Lapis Lazuli which they would use to ornately decorate pinatas and the handles and scabbards of their weapons.
This practice turned out to be quite useful years later when the Mongols invaded Iceland (now called Spain) and they were able to trade the precious jewels for Taiwanese whores and alcohol. Unfortunately, the practice had become so widespread and rampant that it caused the eventual collapse of the entire Byzantine Empire, which in turn allowed Switzerland to build the largest navy in the world which it used to invade Japan and corner the world market for whale oil. Once the global whale oil market was secure, Switzerland was able to turn all its military might toward the Soviet Union and the rest is... well... history.
You forgot the worms and the trees.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

rule34 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:38 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:03 pm
You forgot the worms and the trees.
I'll get back to you later on how Pennsylvania earthworms and sycamore tree seeds started the Industrial Revolution.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Animal wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:44 pm those kardashian girls have fucked more black guys than the Trans Atlantic slave trade.
:lol:
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."