Politicial post something for no reason

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: Politicial post something for no reason

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:33 am Wait, is dot really accusing me of not answering a question? Holy shit! The guy that has dodged a simple question for months. JFC

I'm not a pussy or disingenuous so its easy for me to answer anything you ask. So Im going to answer your question and then you can answer mine. Unless youre going to pussy out again. Deal?
disingenuous dot wrote:All we've asked is whether putting her ethnicity front and center is going to turn off her voter base nationally or not. But you don't want to answer that, do you? It's been the only pertinent question about Haley since that Twitter post, but you will not answer it. You'd much rather argue dishonestly over whether her real name is her first name or her middle name. It's a pointless argument that you cannot give up because answering what Salty is actually asking is too dangerous of a concept for you.
First her ethnicity is front and center as Nikki is Punjabi. She has used that cultural name, given to her by her parents, since she was a kid. Apparently the fact that shes Indian doesnt turn people off because she is rising in the polls. We have two state elections to assess her appeal and she won both of those plus national polling which shows her rising. I mean I'm not really sure what else I can say on the matter. Its her legal, given name. Its on her birth certificate. And no its not "All youve asked". Salty initially asked
Salty wrote:"When is she going to start using her real name?"
And youve been schooled and proven wrong numerous times and as the above post proves, your attack is disingenuous and petty. Nikki is her real name. Be honest.
When you were proven wrong about that you then had to shift gears and throw more shit at the wall. Its what you do. Cant win one argument then you'll simply muddy the waters. I mean, its a solid strategy to try and save face when youve been proven wrong as thoroughly as you have.
You are disingenuous cause you literally did nothing but dodge everything all over again with your same disingenuous argument. Her real first name is Nimarata. Fact. Why is it you cannot acknowledge that? Originally, I even pointed out you could've at least said she goes by her middle and married name. I can acknowledge basic facts, so why is it you can't do that? The only thing Salty has asked is if in her national security policy plan, does she have to go by her real first name? And if so, how would her political career go with your historically anti non-white party, you know, nationally? Alright, so you won't answer that, I'm guessing out of embarrassment or because doing so would mean actual intellectual honesty. Fine, how about this allegation of attacking her? Where have we been critical of anything Haley centric on this? Once again, that falls on you guys as you are the ones freaking out over not being anonymous on the internet. That's not us, that's you. No matter which way you slice it, this is you dragging things out when you could simply answer the questions.

-Does she have to use her real first name in her plan?
-How would she perform nationally with your party if going that route?
-What have we attacked her over?

I notice you gave up on the Trump-Hitler tack, probably cause you figured it out that there's no winning for you there. He did those things, denying it does not erase it. I also notice you similarly gave up immediately about Democrats supporting Hamas. Interesting, it's almost like you made an accusation and when you couldn't back it up, you pretended it never happened which brings us to your Biden Brand farce. Tell us your latest ties to Joe Biden in your fake corruption narrative, hell, tell us any ties to Joe Biden. That is something you've been avoiding for months, surely by now you have to have figured out what Joe Biden's crime was. In fact, the only real shell company corruption revelation involving Joe Biden turns out to be his accuser James Comer doing what he is trying to pin on Joe Biden. So, you got something new you want us to discuss? Or perhaps you are going to ignore that you, once again, don't got jack.

Delusional. Disingenuous. Hack.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Thomas Woodrow Wilson seemed to manage just fine. And why was John Fitzgerald Kennedy called "Jack"? Was that even legal? And what was up with Maartin Van Buren changing the spelling of his given name? Hiram Ulysses Grant obviously had something to hide. Same as Stephen Grover Cleveland. What were they hiding? Probably the same embarrassment as John Calvin Coolidge. And what about Harry S. Truman. What's up with an "S" for a name? And the biggest scam artist of all time was Leslie Lynch King. How on earth did he pull that one off?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:04 pm Thomas Woodrow Wilson seemed to manage just fine. And why was John Fitzgerald Kennedy called "Jack"? Was that even legal? And what was up with Maartin Van Buren changing the spelling of his given name? Hiram Ulysses Grant obviously had something to hide. Same as Stephen Grover Cleveland. What were they hiding? Probably the same embarrassment as John Calvin Coolidge. And what about Harry S. Truman. What's up with an "S" for a name? And the biggest scam artist of all time was Leslie Lynch King. How on earth did he pull that one off?
Funny, outside of Kennedy, you cite examples from over 100 years ago when it was an extremely male dominated society.

That tracks for you.

In case you're completely lost on the subject (like fraud), it was Haley herself who suggested that people use their real names on social media.

The irony is that she herself married into her current last name (perfectly normal and fine) and for some reason goes by her middle name so she sounds like a late 1990s sorority girl.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Leslie Lynch wasn't 100 years ago and neither was Harry S Truman. Thomas Wilson barely escaped your 100 year threshhold. :lol:

saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Animal wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:38 pm Leslie Lynch wasn't 100 years ago and neither was Harry S Truman. Thomas Wilson barely escaped your 100 year threshhold. :lol:

Whatever justifies your misogyny bucko.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:34 pm In case you're completely lost on the subject (like fraud), it was Haley herself who suggested that people use their real names on social media.

The irony is that she herself married into her current last name (perfectly normal and fine) and for some reason goes by her middle name so she sounds like a late 1990s sorority girl.
Why do they keep ignoring that this is the point? It's almost like, color me shocked, they are being disingenuous.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

dot wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:14 pm
saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:34 pm In case you're completely lost on the subject (like fraud), it was Haley herself who suggested that people use their real names on social media.

Why do they keep ignoring that this is the point? It's almost like, color me shocked, they are being disingenuous.
It. Is. A. Cult.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:13 pm Cheezy:

Chief Nikki Haley Ballwasher
Cheezy has always had a thing for her.

There are far more reasons to be leery of Nikki Haley than her using middle name though.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:45 am
saltydog wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:13 pm Cheezy:

Chief Nikki Haley Ballwasher
Cheezy has always had a thing for her.

There are far more reasons to be leery of Nikki Haley than her using middle name though.
No kidding.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:16 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 11:33 am Wait, is dot really accusing me of not answering a question? Holy shit! The guy that has dodged a simple question for months. JFC

I'm not a pussy or disingenuous so its easy for me to answer anything you ask. So Im going to answer your question and then you can answer mine. Unless youre going to pussy out again. Deal?
disingenuous dot wrote:All we've asked is whether putting her ethnicity front and center is going to turn off her voter base nationally or not. But you don't want to answer that, do you? It's been the only pertinent question about Haley since that Twitter post, but you will not answer it. You'd much rather argue dishonestly over whether her real name is her first name or her middle name. It's a pointless argument that you cannot give up because answering what Salty is actually asking is too dangerous of a concept for you.
First her ethnicity is front and center as Nikki is Punjabi. She has used that cultural name, given to her by her parents, since she was a kid. Apparently the fact that shes Indian doesnt turn people off because she is rising in the polls. We have two state elections to assess her appeal and she won both of those plus national polling which shows her rising. I mean I'm not really sure what else I can say on the matter. Its her legal, given name. Its on her birth certificate. And no its not "All youve asked". Salty initially asked
Salty wrote:"When is she going to start using her real name?"
And youve been schooled and proven wrong numerous times and as the above post proves, your attack is disingenuous and petty. Nikki is her real name. Be honest.
When you were proven wrong about that you then had to shift gears and throw more shit at the wall. Its what you do. Cant win one argument then you'll simply muddy the waters. I mean, its a solid strategy to try and save face when youve been proven wrong as thoroughly as you have.
You are disingenuous cause you literally did nothing but dodge everything all over again with your same disingenuous argument. Her real first name is Nimarata. Fact. Why is it you cannot acknowledge that? Originally, I even pointed out you could've at least said she goes by her middle and married name. I can acknowledge basic facts, so why is it you can't do that? The only thing Salty has asked is if in her national security policy plan, does she have to go by her real first name? And if so, how would her political career go with your historically anti non-white party, you know, nationally? Alright, so you won't answer that, I'm guessing out of embarrassment or because doing so would mean actual intellectual honesty. Fine, how about this allegation of attacking her? Where have we been critical of anything Haley centric on this? Once again, that falls on you guys as you are the ones freaking out over not being anonymous on the internet. That's not us, that's you. No matter which way you slice it, this is you dragging things out when you could simply answer the questions.

-Does she have to use her real first name in her plan?
-How would she perform nationally with your party if going that route?
-What have we attacked her over?

I notice you gave up on the Trump-Hitler tack, probably cause you figured it out that there's no winning for you there. He did those things, denying it does not erase it. I also notice you similarly gave up immediately about Democrats supporting Hamas. Interesting, it's almost like you made an accusation and when you couldn't back it up, you pretended it never happened which brings us to your Biden Brand farce. Tell us your latest ties to Joe Biden in your fake corruption narrative, hell, tell us any ties to Joe Biden. That is something you've been avoiding for months, surely by now you have to have figured out what Joe Biden's crime was. In fact, the only real shell company corruption revelation involving Joe Biden turns out to be his accuser James Comer doing what he is trying to pin on Joe Biden. So, you got something new you want us to discuss? Or perhaps you are going to ignore that you, once again, don't got jack.

Delusional. Disingenuous. Hack.
I answered your question and you pussied out and deleted mine. Dodge noted. Again. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:52 am I answered your question and you pussied out and deleted mine. Dodge noted. Again. :lol:
No, you didn't. And you didn't ask anything about Joe Biden. Let me know when you got something about him.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Look how uncomfort-able Blinkin is while Shit Show is speaking :lol:
SNL actually did multiple Biden jokes here.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Can someone explain the logic behind the GOP finding George Santos worthy of expulsion, yet Trump is still "their guy"?

Please explain the hypocrisy.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

actually, i would guess that her "point" about using real names on the internet would have nothing to do with a person's ethnic background and everything to do with eliminating bots and catfishing. I know that ruins the path you two want to take the conversation, but that's my genuine take on it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 11:54 pm

actually, i would guess that her "point" about using real names on the internet would have nothing to do with a person's ethnic background and everything to do with eliminating bots and catfishing. I know that ruins the path you two want to take the conversation, but that's my genuine take on it.
Of course. The point was about mitigating fake names and anonymous accounts but that doesnt work for them because they want to attack her as if her given middle name isnt "real".
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

https://www.npr.org/2022/02/25/10832301 ... -to-prison
The man who grabbed Pelosi's podium during the Jan. 6 riot is sentenced to prison

A Florida man who grabbed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's podium and posed for photographs with it during the U.S. Capitol riot was sentenced on Friday to more than two months in prison.

The image of Adam Johnson smiling and waving as he carried Pelosi's podium went viral after the pro-Trump mob's attack on Jan. 6, 2021. Johnson placed the podium in the center of the Capitol Rotunda, posed for pictures and pretended to make a speech, prosecutors said.

After driving home, Johnson bragged that he "broke the internet" and was "finally famous," prosecutors said. They argued that his actions at the Capitol "illustrate his sense of entitlement and privilege."
In case you were wondering what "karma" he is supposed to be getting for prosecuting a guilty guy.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

We got so close to overthrowing the world’s most powerful govt with zip ties and MAGA hats. Perhaps we should rethink our defense spending then?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Thanks for continuing to ignore the fake electors in the individual states, the conspiracy plan at the White House itself, only focus on the insurrection so you can excuse supporting a conman fascist by blaming only his marks.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:15 pm https://www.npr.org/2022/02/25/10832301 ... -to-prison
The man who grabbed Pelosi's podium during the Jan. 6 riot is sentenced to prison

A Florida man who grabbed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's podium and posed for photographs with it during the U.S. Capitol riot was sentenced on Friday to more than two months in prison.

The image of Adam Johnson smiling and waving as he carried Pelosi's podium went viral after the pro-Trump mob's attack on Jan. 6, 2021. Johnson placed the podium in the center of the Capitol Rotunda, posed for pictures and pretended to make a speech, prosecutors said.

After driving home, Johnson bragged that he "broke the internet" and was "finally famous," prosecutors said. They argued that his actions at the Capitol "illustrate his sense of entitlement and privilege."
In case you were wondering what "karma" he is supposed to be getting for prosecuting a guilty guy.
So, in your mind carrying a podium and having your picture taken is worse than attacking somebody with a knife?
Biker

Post by Biker »

dot wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:47 pm Thanks for continuing to ignore the fake electors in the individual states, the conspiracy plan at the White House itself, only focus on the insurrection so you can excuse supporting a conman fascist by blaming only his marks.
Except none of that actually transpired, did it?
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Biker wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:14 am
dot wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:47 pm Thanks for continuing to ignore the fake electors in the individual states, the conspiracy plan at the White House itself, only focus on the insurrection so you can excuse supporting a conman fascist by blaming only his marks.
Are there consequences for "attempted robbery"?

How about "attempted murder"?

The problem is the intention, not necessarily the successful execution dopey.
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Funny. You're the flag bearer for conspiracy theories, yet you willfully brush this off.

Have a seat Goofus.
Biker

Post by Biker »

saltydog wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:42 am
Are there consequences for "attempted robbery"?

How about "attempted murder"?

The problem is the intention, not necessarily the successful execution dopey.
Cool, now do the 2016 election after,at, you fucking hand wringing fraud