Leftist privilege

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Leftist privilege

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Leftist privilege

Post by Animal »

damn, that prosecutor must have it out for Biden:

According to the report, investigators found Biden’s “memory was significantly limited” in interviews they conducted with the then-president in 2023 as well as interviews with his ghostwriter.

Because of that, Hur wrote in the report, investigators concluded that it “would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

“Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” they wrote, adding that Biden “is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt.”
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Oh, look! A rather well-timed Republican hack job just as Trump's world is falling apart.

What a SHOCKER !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

“Our investigation uncovered evidence that President Biden willfully retained and disclosed classified materials after his vice presidency when he was a private citizen,” the report continued. “These materials included (1) marked classified documents about military and foreign policy in Afghanistan, and (2) notebooks containing Mr. Biden’s handwritten entries about issues of national security and foreign policy implicating sensitive intelligence sources and methods. FBI agents recovered these materials from the garage, offices, and basement den in Mr. Biden’s Wilmington, Delaware home.”
https://www.dailywire.com/news/special- ... -warranted
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:56 pm Oh, look! A rather well-timed Republican hack job just as Trump's world is falling apart.

What a SHOCKER !!!
was the special counsel some guy Trump hired to do a hack job on Biden? I honestly don't know. I mean that report was pretty brutal.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:56 pm Oh, look! A rather well-timed Republican hack job just as Trump's world is falling apart.

What a SHOCKER !!!
Hack job? It was an official DOJ investigation, Rick
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:40 pm damn, that prosecutor must have it out for Biden:

According to the report, investigators found Biden’s “memory was significantly limited” in interviews they conducted with the then-president in 2023 as well as interviews with his ghostwriter.

Because of that, Hur wrote in the report, investigators concluded that it “would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”

“Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” they wrote, adding that Biden “is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt.”
I'm guessing he got pressure from the Obamanites to include that part. Its pretty fucking damning
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:52 pm

What a SHOCKER !!!
Ah, so after almost 4 years of trashing the DOJ, you Trump ball washers all of a sudden like the DOJ?

Funny how that works, huh?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:16 pm

What a SHOCKER !!!
Ah, so after almost 4 years of trashing the DOJ, you Trump ball washers all of a sudden like the DOJ?

They're still corrupt af. They botched this investigation by not charging him
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:16 pm

What a SHOCKER !!!

Not really. All this does is show the blatant partisanship. They outline all of things Shit Show did wrong and then say "Meh."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:40 pm damn, that prosecutor must have it out for Biden:

I'm guessing he got pressure from the Obamanites to include that part. Its pretty fucking damning
Oh yeah, I fully believe Barry and his loyalists still have LOTS of pull in DC.
The Dems have to realize Shit Shows age is a problem and Vice President Knee Pads isnt exactly better. I wonder if this is the first shot to test the waters and foment calls for Joe to step down and fully embrace a new candidate of the Democrat power brokers choosing...like Gavin Newsome? Why else is Governor Hair Gel just hanging around, keeping himself in the news and running for President while not running for President. Is it possible the dems have this all planned and will unveil it at the convention?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

no.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:27 am Is it possible the dems have this all planned and will unveil it at the convention?
Yes.

Remember that the Dems have super delegates just in case the people choose the wrong candidate. What will happen is that Biden will win enough committed delegates to win the nomination but the supers remain uncommitted. Someone will convince him to step aside, which in turn will allow him to officially release his delegates to the candidate the DNC chooses.

What will be interesting is if they put up Heels Up or they pivot to Newsome. If they pivot, they risk losing a lot of the black vote. Doesnt mean they'll vote Trump or Kennedy, it just means that they'll sit this one out
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:03 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:27 am Is it possible the dems have this all planned and will unveil it at the convention?
Yes.

Remember that the Dems have super delegates just in case the people choose the wrong candidate. What will happen is that Biden will win enough committed delegates to win the nomination but the supers remain uncommitted. Someone will convince him to step aside, which in turn will allow him to officially release his delegates to the candidate the DNC chooses.

What will be interesting is if they put up Heels Up or they pivot to Newsome. If they pivot, they risk losing a lot of the black vote. Doesnt mean they'll vote Trump or Kennedy, it just means that they'll sit this one out
Thats kind of what I was thinking. Remember the whole super delegate thing with Hillary I think it was? The rank and file I believe wanted Bernie but the Supers wanted Hilldog. Am I remembering that correctly?
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:14 pm
Yes.

Thats kind of what I was thinking. Remember the whole super delegate thing with Hillary I think it was? The rank and file I believe wanted Bernie but the Supers wanted Hilldog. Am I remembering that correctly?
Yep. There was a point in the process where Bernie had more actual votes than Hillary. Then the DNC offered to pay off his campaign debts and he folded like the cheap suit he is
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Well, Robert Hurr, I hope your impending unfortunate demise from unusual circumstances is not on the horizon.

Biden faces his ‘Comey moment’
Campaign insiders seethe over a special counsel’s findings.
https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/0 ... t-00140655
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:32 pm Well, Robert Hurr, I hope your impending unfortunate demise from unusual circumstances is not on the horizon.

Here's what will come out of this now, assuming he stays in the race: There is no way he can dodge the debates now, because everything he does or doesnt do will be viewed in the prism of his mental decline. Turning down a debate will be disastrous for him. Trump should demand a debate within the next month
Biker

Post by Biker »

My man nails it again

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Even all of those Trumpers over at CNN are calling out Shit Shows lies. :lol:

Biker

Post by Biker »

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:45 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:32 pm Well, Robert Hurr, I hope your impending unfortunate demise from unusual circumstances is not on the horizon.

Here's what will come out of this now, assuming he stays in the race: There is no way he can dodge the debates now, because everything he does or doesnt do will be viewed in the prism of his mental decline. Turning down a debate will be disastrous for him. Trump should demand a debate within the next month
have there ever been general election debates before the primaries are over? As far as I know, the earliest debates have ever been held was in September.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:45 am
Biker wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:45 pm

have there ever been general election debates before the primaries are over? As far as I know, the earliest debates have ever been held was in September.
No, theyre always after the primaries and conventions. But thats also in normal times, which is far from where we are now
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:19 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:14 pm
Yes.

Yep. There was a point in the process where Bernie had more actual votes than Hillary. Then the DNC offered to pay off his campaign debts and he folded like the cheap suit he is
Apparently we're not the only ones thinking this. Politico expands on the possibility:
Democrats Might Need a Plan B. Here’s What It Looks Like.
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... e-00140790