Tucker Carlson out at Faux "News".

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Re: Tucker Carlson out at Faux "News".

Post by Ricrude »

Hmmmm...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

Isn't Fox News going after him for breaking a "non compete" clause or something?

Didn't they pay him a shitload of money to not only go away but not still be part of the media. Unless you don't count Twitter as media.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

saltydog wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:59 pm Isn't Fox News going after him for breaking a "non compete" clause or something?

Didn't they pay him a shitload of money to not only go away but not still be part of the media. Unless you don't count Twitter as media.
Pretty much but he's ignoring it...I don't know what his payout was but doing this on twitter gives him a massive audience. His way of saying see motherfuckers...still got it. In all fairness I don't agree with everything he says but he does make points.
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i would listen to him but I can't stand his view on things and I can't stand to hear his voice.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I believe FOX claims he's still under contract and they want this stopped post haste. They REALLY want this guy to not talk about stuff.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
saltydog
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by saltydog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:00 pm I believe FOX claims he's still under contract and they want this stopped post haste. They REALLY want this guy to not talk about stuff.
Well, he was a primary mouthpiece for TFG and hooking his wagon to an election fraud scandal has cost them dearly.
The problem is not that there is evil in the world, the problem is that there is good. Because otherwise, who would care?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

FTW

disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:10 pm i would listen to him but I can't stand his view on things and I can't stand to hear his voice.
His voice sounds like the voice of a stuck-up, spoiled, douchebag....oh wait a minute, he is a stuck-up spoiled douchebag.
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:21 am
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:10 pm i would listen to him but I can't stand his view on things and I can't stand to hear his voice.
His voice sounds like the voice of a stuck-up, spoiled, douchebag....oh wait a minute, he is a stuck-up spoiled douchebag.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Ricrude wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:57 pm
disco.moon wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:21 am
Um, yeah, I agree. What's this have to do with TC being a DB?
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Not a damn thing...lol
Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Ricrude

Post by Ricrude »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Nails it