Oh, Canada!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

User avatar
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar
Posts: 7885
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#51

Post by necronomous »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:44 pm
Antknot wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:59 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:57 am #RapistDonaldTrump
Trump wasn’t convicted of rape. The recent ruling against him was for defamation of character.
Because the statue of limitations ran out on the original rape charges several decades ago.
The defamation came because he couldn't keep his fat mouth shut when she made the charges public.
If he had simply said "I didn't do it, the event(s) didn't occur" she'd have had no cause to sue for defamation.
But his response was to demean her and her reputation and appearance in a vile manner.

Remember, Trump was shown a picture of Carroll and testified the image was of Maples. In court and under oath.
So at one time Carroll was definitely "his type". And he's already publicly admitted to possible rape and sexual assault.
But again, those charges have lapsed due to prosecutorial time restraints. And there are practical reasons why.
Much of Trump's basic issues with the courts and the law is that it's beyond his character to quietly sit down and shut up.
We need a gymnast judge here
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Oh, Canada!

#52

Post by Geist »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:02 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:59 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:57 am #RapistDonaldTrump
Trump wasn’t convicted of rape. The recent ruling against him was for defamation of character.
Rick doesn’t understand the legal system. Fuck, he doesn’t understand the edit button here
Or you fucking morons are splittings hairs between rape and sexual assault. Your boy was found at fault for sexual assault, colloquially known as "rape". You support a rapist, deal with it.
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#53

Post by Biker »

Geist wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:22 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:02 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:59 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:57 am #RapistDonaldTrump
Trump wasn’t convicted of rape. The recent ruling against him was for defamation of character.
Rick doesn’t understand the legal system. Fuck, he doesn’t understand the edit button here
Or you fucking morons are splittings hairs between rape and sexual assault. Your boy was found at fault for sexual assault, colloquially known as "rape". You support a rapist, deal with it.
RFK Jr was never found at fault or guilty of such thing. Fuck off, dickwad
User avatar
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks
Posts: 2979
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Oh, Canada!

#54

Post by Geist »

Biker wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:27 pm
Geist wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:22 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:02 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:59 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:57 am #RapistDonaldTrump
Trump wasn’t convicted of rape. The recent ruling against him was for defamation of character.
Rick doesn’t understand the legal system. Fuck, he doesn’t understand the edit button here
Or you fucking morons are splittings hairs between rape and sexual assault. Your boy was found at fault for sexual assault, colloquially known as "rape". You support a rapist, deal with it.
RFK Jr was never found at fault or guilty of such thing. Fuck off, dickwad
You're right, the only thing he's guilty of is sounding like his head is stuck in a paint mixer. That, and being a non-viable spoiler candidate.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Oh, Canada!

#55

Post by Antknot »

Image
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 14750
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#56

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Manchin/RFKjr

or

RFKjr/ Manchin

LETS GO!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 14750
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#57

Post by CHEEZY17 »

LOLZ!

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Posts: 13582
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:32 pm
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Oh, Canada!

#58

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:26 pm LOLZ!

You gotta give him credit for sitting there and taking the tough questions.

It's not like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson pitching softballs at Donald Trump.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
User avatar
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 789
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:46 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#59

Post by BigChiefin »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:38 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:26 pm LOLZ!

You gotta give him credit for sitting there and taking the tough questions.

It's not like Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson pitching softballs at Donald Trump.
You mean like asking him his favorite ice cream flavor? Are you fucking kidding me talking about softball questions with the way the media treats the potato in the White House? The guy who simply walks away from the podium if he doesn't like the question he is asked. Give me a fucking break.
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#60

Post by Biker »

Why does Canada hate refugees, or are they just transphobic?

Image
User avatar
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T
Posts: 3369
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:41 pm
Location: Looking for Dave

Re: Oh, Canada!

#61

Post by stonedmegman »

Biker wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:22 pm Why does Canada hate refugees, or are they just transphobic?

Image
Just U.S. Americans with entitlementia.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#62

Post by Biker »

Image
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#63

Post by Biker »

#Cucked

Image
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 14750
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#64

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:21 pm #Cucked

Image
I hope Canadians like Ricky are smart enough to see through that bullshit.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#65

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:30 am
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:21 pm #Cucked

Image
I hope Canadians like Ricky are smart enough to see through that bullshit.
Theyre not
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:30 pm
Location: South Carolina

Re: Oh, Canada!

#66

Post by Antknot »

User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#67

Post by Biker »

The fewer Canadians the better. I fail to see a downside
User avatar
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T
Posts: 3369
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:41 pm
Location: Looking for Dave

Re: Oh, Canada!

#68

Post by stonedmegman »

Biker's latest acquisition.

Image
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#69

Post by Biker »

stonedmegman wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:47 pm Biker's latest acquisition.
Image
Fixed
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#70

Post by Biker »

Image
User avatar
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Posts: 2116
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:41 pm
Location: Peeking in your window
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.
Occupation: In-House Deity

Re: Oh, Canada!

#71

Post by Ricrude »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:24 pm Image
Sooooo...qualifications are...potato?
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#72

Post by Biker »

Ricrude wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:02 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:24 pm Image
Sooooo...qualifications are...potato?
Qualifications based solely on identity.

Now enjoy your flight
User avatar
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat
Posts: 14750
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#73

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
User avatar
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset
Posts: 13001
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Oh, Canada!

#74

Post by Biker »

He's a joke, just like his real father
User avatar
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Posts: 3692
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:45 pm
Location: SOuth Central Cheeseheadistan
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs
Occupation: Shit lord, Blacksmith, bladesmith, Swordsmith

Re: Oh, Canada!

#75

Post by Blast »

Biker wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:25 pm
Ricrude wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:02 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:24 pm Image
Sooooo...qualifications are...potato?
Qualifications based solely on identity.

Now enjoy your flight
They said self identify. That means you can lie and bullshit your way into the position.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Post Reply