Trump's NATO comments

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Trump's NATO comments

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:25 am Yes, its a percentage of their GDP which they agreed they would meet. Have all of them fulfilled their agreement? Lets not let facts get in the way...so...have they?
More facts: "The 2% defence investment guideline." "The commitment is a guideline, not a requirement, that has been in place for nearly two decades."
Facts hacks choose to ignore: the blowhard doesn't pay his own bills and has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, rubes and hacks cheer along for a criminal buffoon chronically delinquent in his own payments.
And they agreed to meet the 2%. You'll bitch and moan about Donny not meeting obligations but give the Euroweenies a pass when they dont honor their agreements while we subsidize their defense. Its a commitment they said theyd honor. Most have not. Facts.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:35 pm
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:25 am Yes, its a percentage of their GDP which they agreed they would meet. Have all of them fulfilled their agreement? Lets not let facts get in the way...so...have they?
More facts: "The 2% defence investment guideline." "The commitment is a guideline, not a requirement, that has been in place for nearly two decades."
Facts hacks choose to ignore: the blowhard doesn't pay his own bills and has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, rubes and hacks cheer along for a criminal buffoon chronically delinquent in his own payments.
And they agreed to meet the 2%. You'll bitch and moan about Donny not meeting obligations but give the Euroweenies a pass when they dont honor their agreements while we subsidize their defense. Its a commitment they said theyd honor. Most have not. Facts.
Ask Dumb Dot what all of the creditors did when Trump's companies failed to meet their financial obligations to them? Oh, that's right, they filed lawsuits so that he had to file for Chapter 11 financial protection to keep them from closing down his company. Isn't that kind of what Trump is suggesting that we do to the NATO countries? I guess DOT is agreeing with Trump.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:35 pm And they agreed to meet the 2%. You'll bitch and moan about Donny not meeting obligations but give the Euroweenies a pass when they dont honor their agreements while we subsidize their defense. Its a commitment they said theyd honor. Most have not. Facts.
So you're just breezing past your idol being notorious for not paying his bills. There's a difference between a guideline for spending GDP and stiffing contractors for work already completed. Seems you're exactly the kind of rube and dupe he was speaking to in that crowd. Clap along, hack.
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:07 pm Since we are talking about Facts. Trump has NEVER one time filed for personal bankruptcy. He has, a total of 4 times, filed for business bankruptcies for various businesses that he owns. He has owned hundreds of businesses over the years. Only a die hard hack could call that "chronic".
Animal wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:45 pm Ask Dumb Dot what all of the creditors did when Trump's companies failed to meet their financial obligations to them? Oh, that's right, they filed lawsuits so that he had to file for Chapter 11 financial protection to keep them from closing down his company. Isn't that kind of what Trump is suggesting that we do to the NATO countries? I guess DOT is agreeing with Trump.
You really have to get better at this. "Facts hacks choose to ignore: the blowhard doesn't pay his own bills and has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, rubes and hacks cheer along for a criminal buffoon chronically delinquent in his own payments." Chronic is tied to his notoriety for stiffing the people he hires to do jobs for his many ventures. Work on your reading comprehension, especially when trying to call someone else dumb. And no, Trump is not that complicated, he's simply playing to the sheep in the crowd and the ones like you and Cheez behind the keyboards that we should abandon our allies and let Putin invade and do whatever he wants to them if they don't "pay their bills." I don't know about you, but I'm not confident in the self-centered egomaniac who tried to blackmail a country's leadership into lying about the person who beat him in the last election determining who's worthy of NATO defense in case of Article 5 invocation. The self-centered egomaniac is also not going to broadcast the hypocrisy he has demonstrated when it comes to how he doesn't pay his own bills, something you have already acknowledged and now have to argue against. This is all about getting you idiots to clap along and vote for him despite it and him being a betrayal to this country and our allies.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Thats a lot of whining to admit that "Yes, most of the NATO countries have not honored their commitment like they said they would."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:25 am Thats a lot of whining to admit that "Yes, most of the NATO countries have not honored their commitment like they said they would."
More like a lot of willful ignorance that your traitorous orange criminal idol is a terrible example for the concept of "you gotta pay your bills."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-tru ... 1465504454
https://newrepublic.com/post/173722/don ... king-check
https://publicintegrity.org/politics/do ... a-rallies/
https://www.salon.com/2022/08/26/trump- ... -disarray/

I could go on, but I think we both know it won't matter. Hacks will never admit to facts.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:32 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:25 am Thats a lot of whining to admit that "Yes, most of the NATO countries have not honored their commitment like they said they would."
More like a lot of willful ignorance that your traitorous orange criminal idol is a terrible example for the concept of "you gotta pay your bills."

I could go on, but I think we both know it won't matter. Hacks will never admit to facts.
And none of that has anything to do with most of NATO not honoring their agreement you hack. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:17 pm And none of that has anything to do with most of NATO not honoring their agreement you hack. :lol:
Hack forgot what I said to begin with, which has been my point from the start. Go ahead and refresh yourself, even though I know your day as a cultist isn't going well.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:17 pm And none of that has anything to do with most of NATO not honoring their agreement you hack. :lol:
Hack forgot what I said to begin with, which has been my point from the start. Go ahead and refresh yourself, even though I know your day as a cultist isn't going well.
My days going fine you retard. NATO countries have not lived up to their agreement which was trumps point and you're just butt hurt that he's correct. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:34 pm My days going fine you retard. NATO countries have not lived up to their agreement which was trumps point and you're just butt hurt that he's correct. :lol:
You sure about that? Cause it would seem you can't bring yourself to admit that it was Trump's penchant for not paying his bills and his bankruptcies that is what I was pointing to. But hey, hacks gonna do hack things.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:37 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:34 pm My days going fine you retard. NATO countries have not lived up to their agreement which was trumps point and you're just butt hurt that he's correct. :lol:
You sure about that? Cause it would seem you can't bring yourself to admit that it was Trump's penchant for not paying his bills and his bankruptcies that is what I was pointing to. But hey, hacks gonna do hack things.
Riiiiight. Is that why you jumped to the NATO countries defense back in post 18? You simply hate the fact that Trump is correct on them not honoring their agreement.
Trump 1
Dodgin Dot 0
:lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:47 pm Riiiiight. Is that why you jumped to the NATO countries defense back in post 18? You simply hate the fact that Trump is correct on them not honoring their agreement.
Trump 1
Dodgin Dot 0
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:26 am NATO countries also don't "pay bills" like the rubes in his crowds are being led to believe, it's a matter of spending a percentage of their GDP, but don't let facts get in the way of showing that the criminal buffoon talks a big game and doesn't practice what he preaches to his sheep.
Seriously, this is too easy. Just admit your idol doesn't pay his own bills. I know you cultist hacks have had a bad week but that's no excuse to emulate how inept your reps have become.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:56 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:47 pm Riiiiight. Is that why you jumped to the NATO countries defense back in post 18? You simply hate the fact that Trump is correct on them not honoring their agreement.
Trump 1
Dodgin Dot 0
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:26 am NATO countries also don't "pay bills" like the rubes in his crowds are being led to believe, it's a matter of spending a percentage of their GDP, but don't let facts get in the way of showing that the criminal buffoon talks a big game and doesn't practice what he preaches to his sheep.
Seriously, this is too easy. Just admit your idol doesn't pay his own bills. I know you cultist hacks have had a bad week but that's no excuse to emulate how inept your reps have become.
Thanks for quoting the part of you trying to defend the welching NATO countries and proving that Trump was correct! :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:24 pm Thanks for quoting the part of you trying to defend the welching NATO countries and proving that Trump was correct! :lol:
Thanks for confirming you will intentionally ignore any and everything that proves you wrong. Hacks do hack things.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:55 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:24 pm Thanks for quoting the part of you trying to defend the welching NATO countries and proving that Trump was correct! :lol:
Thanks for confirming you will intentionally ignore any and everything that proves you wrong. Hacks do hack things.
You're talking about ignoring things? Holy shit!
You mean like, among all of the other things you ignore and dodge, how Trump is right about those NATO members not honoring their commitment? Just admit it, bud. In your quest to zing Trump you actually confirmed his comments as accurate. Nice job kicking your own ass! :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:36 pm You're talking about ignoring things? Holy shit!
Check the record.
dot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:21 pm The irony of the guy making up a story to posture for the marks in the audience telling other countries to "pay their bills" when he has filed for bankruptcy multiple times and is known for not paying his bills is staggering.
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm More facts: "The 2% defence investment guideline." "The commitment is a guideline, not a requirement, that has been in place for nearly two decades."
dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:36 am So you're just breezing past your idol being notorious for not paying his bills. There's a difference between a guideline for spending GDP and stiffing contractors for work already completed. Seems you're exactly the kind of rube and dupe he was speaking to in that crowd. Clap along, hack.
dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:32 pm More like a lot of willful ignorance that your traitorous orange criminal idol is a terrible example for the concept of "you gotta pay your bills."

dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:30 pm Hack forgot what I said to begin with, which has been my point from the start. Go ahead and refresh yourself, even though I know your day as a cultist isn't going well.
dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:37 pm You sure about that? Cause it would seem you can't bring yourself to admit that it was Trump's penchant for not paying his bills and his bankruptcies that is what I was pointing to. But hey, hacks gonna do hack things.
I trust I don't need to requote the most recent examples of you humiliating yourself. Hack is gonna do hack things. You're nothing if not predictably pathetic at this point.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:00 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:36 pm You're talking about ignoring things? Holy shit!
Check the record.
dot wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:21 pm The irony of the guy making up a story to posture for the marks in the audience telling other countries to "pay their bills" when he has filed for bankruptcy multiple times and is known for not paying his bills is staggering.
dot wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:55 pm More facts: "The 2% defence investment guideline." "The commitment is a guideline, not a requirement, that has been in place for nearly two decades."
dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 1:36 am So you're just breezing past your idol being notorious for not paying his bills. There's a difference between a guideline for spending GDP and stiffing contractors for work already completed. Seems you're exactly the kind of rube and dupe he was speaking to in that crowd. Clap along, hack.
dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:32 pm More like a lot of willful ignorance that your traitorous orange criminal idol is a terrible example for the concept of "you gotta pay your bills."

dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:30 pm Hack forgot what I said to begin with, which has been my point from the start. Go ahead and refresh yourself, even though I know your day as a cultist isn't going well.
dot wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:37 pm You sure about that? Cause it would seem you can't bring yourself to admit that it was Trump's penchant for not paying his bills and his bankruptcies that is what I was pointing to. But hey, hacks gonna do hack things.
I trust I don't need to requote the most recent examples of you humiliating yourself. Hack is gonna do hack things. You're nothing if not predictably pathetic at this point.
Yes, let's check the record! You routinely dodge and delete basic questions in almost every discussion you're a part of. This is well known and established to the point of earning yourself the nickname of Dodgin' Dot. Yes, feel free to "check the record"! :lol:
Regarding your inability to admit you were wrong and Trump was right, well that's factual and I simply feel NATO countries welching on their commitment to the tune of billions and billions and billions of dollars while US taxpayers subsidize their defense is a bigger story than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy. That's not "ignoring" its highlighting the bigger story. You, meanwhile, are the one that tried to defend the NATO welching because it's incredibly painful for you to admit Trump is right so you then tried to change the subject to something else. It's not my fault you couldn't keep to the subject at hand. How do you feel about the NATO welching by the way? :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:20 pm Yes, let's check the record! You routinely dodge and delete basic questions in almost every discussion you're a part of.
Wrong, I ignore deflections and distractions when disingenuous partisan hacks can't argue the subject and have to change it. Strange, you can't stop yourself from doing that. Whether it's the impeachment fiasco with no crime, the January 6 insurrection, and now the fact that your criminal buffoon idol is notorious for skipping out on his bills, one thing is certain out of all things. You won't address a single one of them. Hacks do hack things.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:06 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:20 pm Yes, let's check the record! You routinely dodge and delete basic questions in almost every discussion you're a part of.
Wrong, I ignore deflections and distractions when disingenuous partisan hacks can't argue the subject and have to change it. Strange, you can't stop yourself from doing that. Whether it's the impeachment fiasco with no crime, the January 6 insurrection, and now the fact that your criminal buffoon idol is notorious for skipping out on his bills, one thing is certain out of all things. You won't address a single one of them. Hacks do hack things.
In a thread about NATO you literally dodged and deflected a question about NATO after claiming you dont dodge and deflect. :lol:
Here is my not dodging or deflecting about Trumps bankruptcies:
cheezy wrote:Regarding your inability to admit you were wrong and Trump was right, well that's factual and I simply feel NATO countries welching on their commitment to the tune of billions and billions and billions of dollars while US taxpayers subsidize their defense is a bigger story than a Trump business filing for bankruptcy. That's not "ignoring" its highlighting the bigger story. You, meanwhile, are the one that tried to defend the NATO welching because it's incredibly painful for you to admit Trump is right so you then tried to change the subject to something else. It's not my fault you couldn't keep to the subject at hand.
See how easy it is to actually address a topic? Give it a shot, bud!
Remember this is a thread about the comments regarding NATO's welching so lets try it again!
How do you feel about the NATO welching by the way?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Two things that I think everyone can agree on:

1. Some NATO countries have taken advantage of the protections of NATO membership without paying their agreed upon share of its cost.

2. There are MUCH MUCH better ways to make that point and get everyone in NATO to honor their original agreements than the method Trump is using. Which is actually just a way to fire up his base voters and has not much at all to do with funding NATO.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:29 pm Two things that I think everyone can agree on:

1. Some NATO countries have taken advantage of the protections of NATO membership without paying their agreed upon share of its cost.

2. There are MUCH MUCH better ways to make that point and get everyone in NATO to honor their original agreements than the method Trump is using. Which is actually just a way to fire up his base voters and has not much at all to do with funding NATO.
Pretty much. I think the overall goal is both though (fire up the base AND nudge the European welchers enough to get them to spend their agreed upon amount).
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

They did make a commitment, but in all fairness it is the US that wants nukes there to protect their interests and "American" way of life.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:28 pm They did make a commitment, but in all fairness it is the US that wants nukes there to protect their interests and "American" way of life.
Well, take the Suez Canal for example. the US has war ships stationed there to combat the Houthi attacks on merchant ships. We are spending $million+ rockets to shoot down $thousand missles and drones fired by the Houthis. All to protect a canal used to ship goods.

HOWEVER, the impact is much more severe on Asia and Europe than it is on the US. In fact, its really not at all feasible for us to be the one spending the $$.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:49 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:28 pm They did make a commitment, but in all fairness it is the US that wants nukes there to protect their interests and "American" way of life.
Well, take the Suez Canal for example. the US has war ships stationed there to combat the Houthi attacks on merchant ships. We are spending $million+ rockets to shoot down $thousand missles and drones fired by the Houthis. All to protect a canal used to ship goods.

HOWEVER, the impact is much more severe on Asia and Europe than it is on the US. In fact, its really not at all feasible for us to be the one spending the $$.
And the $64,000 question is who loses more if the goods don't flow? China or the US?
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

stonedmegman wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:05 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:49 pm

And the $64,000 question is who loses more if the goods don't flow? China or the US?
China.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:00 am In a thread about NATO you literally dodged and deflected a question about NATO after claiming you dont dodge and deflect.
I pointed out the ridiculousness of a guy who doesn't pay his bills telling NATO to "pay their bills." I consistently did this. For you to ignore it is the confession masked as accusation. He quite believably made up the story to begin with, but by all means, buy into his propaganda. Donate to the Gofundme, buy his NFTs and trading cards. The guy needs money and marks to fleece of it. Hack does hack things.