Nikki Haley 2024

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: Nikki Haley 2024

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Yeah, its becoming clear that her job now is to damage Trump. I think thats what her donors are wanting.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:16 pm I’ve said it before,”Do not trust Nikki Haley.”
Back in Post 28
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:05 am
Yeah, its becoming clear that her job now is to damage Trump. I think thats what her donors are wanting.
well, sign me up for that job. :lol:
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Cunt
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Cunt
Yep. She aint helping. All she is doing is embracing the Lefties who wont vote for her anyway if given the chance. She is getting used.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Holy Fuck! Whoever is impersonating the Donald is spot fucking on.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Nikki Haley loses to 'none of these candidates' in the Nevada GOP primary

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna137367

Trump wasn’t on the ballot
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:39 pm Nikki Haley loses to 'none of these candidates' in the Nevada GOP primary

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-e ... rcna137367

Trump wasn’t on the ballot
I saw that on CNN this morning. I am really shocked at that. It just goes to show how little effort goes into these primaries.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And now, just like the rest of us, she needs to accept the fact that Donny is the nominee. Put aside your dislike, get behind him and support him because another 4 years of the Democrat shit show is unacceptable. We have to be as united as possible on this.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

If only we could find Humility Trump. If he could just reign it in and dial it back.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:17 pm And now, just like the rest of us, she needs to accept the fact that Donny is the nominee. Put aside your dislike, get behind him and support him because another 4 years of the Democrat shit show is unacceptable. We have to be as united as possible on this.
She's not going to do that. I can't believe the conservatives who actually fell for her bullshit
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:51 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:17 pm And now, just like the rest of us, she needs to accept the fact that Donny is the nominee. Put aside your dislike, get behind him and support him because another 4 years of the Democrat shit show is unacceptable. We have to be as united as possible on this.
She's not going to do that. I can't believe the conservatives who actually fell for her bullshit
Ive heard that the last month or so most of her contributions were coming from Democrat donors.
Biker

Post by Biker »

peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:16 pm If only we could find Humility Trump. If he could just reign it in and dial it back.
I like his policy decisions but yeah he needs to learn to shut the fuck up.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

peterosehaircut wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:26 am
Animal wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:16 pm If only we could find Humility Trump. If he could just reign it in and dial it back.
I like his policy decisions but yeah he needs to learn to shut the fuck up.
:lol: tell me how many times you hear him talk you think "yeah, that sounds good. now shut the fuck up" but he doesn't.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Well, Haley dropping out, that's a shame. I guess the Republican party is finally showing its true side now.

I said before: "Your side is the side of liars, thieves, panderers, and those who refuse to compromise. Yours is the side trying to make people invisible and powerless, yours is the side trying to whitewash our national history. Yours is the side who wants no compromise and then tries to blame it on the other side."

So I'd say the national Republican party is officially dead. It sure isn't the party of Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, or even Bush. It's dead, just stick a fork into it.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:54 pm Well, Haley dropping out, that's a shame. I guess the Republican party is finally showing its true side now.

I said before: "Your side is the side of liars, thieves, panderers, and those who refuse to compromise. Yours is the side trying to make people invisible and powerless, yours is the side trying to whitewash our national history. Yours is the side who wants no compromise and then tries to blame it on the other side."

So I'd say the national Republican party is officially dead. It sure isn't the party of Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan, or even Bush. It's dead, just stick a fork into it.
Yup. Even if Trump drops dead the GOP is still completely FUBARed.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

QillerDaemon wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:54 pm Well, Haley dropping out, that's a shame. I guess the Republican party is finally showing its true side now.

kind of like how Biden is trying to blame republicans now for the border crisis. The open border that he campaigned on 4 years ago and that he signed nearly 300 executive orders to open up right after his election. If a man can, with a straight face, try to turn around and blame that on the republicans then they have redefined how you can "blame the other side".
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:11 pm

kind of like how Biden is trying to blame republicans now for the border crisis. The open border that he campaigned on 4 years ago and that he signed nearly 300 executive orders to open up right after his election. If a man can, with a straight face, try to turn around and blame that on the republicans then they have redefined how you can "blame the other side".
Biden's DEI press secretary blamed the Laken Riley murder on Trump too. Seriously
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:04 pm

Yup. Even if Trump drops dead the GOP is still completely FUBARed.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:11 pm kind of like how Biden is trying to blame republicans now for the border crisis. The open border that he campaigned on 4 years ago and that he signed nearly 300 executive orders to open up right after his election. If a man can, with a straight face, try to turn around and blame that on the republicans then they have redefined how you can "blame the other side".
This has nothing to do with Biden or the Democrats or their party. This is solely on the Republicans and their choices of representatives and a President. You could be putting fairly reasonable persons up for vote, Haley or even Christie are reasonable. If you squint, maybe even DeSantis could be seen as reasonable. Instead, the party is going back to someone with a loud mouth and shitty attitude who had four solid years to accomplish *anything* (two full years with practically the whole government at his call) of positive value and yet accomplished jack-shit other than embarrassing the country to reasonable citizens and the rest of the world. The blame for that is completely on your side.

Am I as a member of the left-wing-ish Green party proud of Biden and his accomplishments the same way many Republicans seem to look back on Trump are? I think he's done a pretty good job from my own viewpoint. But I would be just as happy with another Democrat in his place, it didn't have to be Biden. I'm not in a personality cult like so many Republicans seem to be. It's either Trump, a failure as a president, or nobody. If the Republican party isn't dead, it sure ain't smelling all that great. But you (generic) just appear to be so happy putting a clothes pin on your noses and keep tramping behind him. That's just sad, really sad.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Biker wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:19 pm Biden's DEI press secretary blamed the Laken Riley murder on Trump too. Seriously
So I guess you're not voting for Biden this election round? ;)