FU from Michigan

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: FU from Michigan

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:29 pm Egg question - the BF has been obsessed with those brown organic Nelly's eggs. I think they're crazy expensive for eggs so sometimes I buy the white ones but that fool refuses to eat them. Is there a difference? I do know the yolks on the money eggs is bright orange vs lame yellow on cheap eggs.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

disco.moon wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:29 pm Egg question - the BF has been obsessed with those brown organic Nelly's eggs. I think they're crazy expensive for eggs so sometimes I buy the white ones but that fool refuses to eat them. Is there a difference? I do know the yolks on the money eggs is bright orange vs lame yellow on cheap eggs.
No. You may get a difference if you go buy fresh but it'll be minimal. Organic is a marketing term, one they've realized they can charge extra for. Much like cage free there's hoops they have to jump through to keep that rating, but I'm not sure what they are. Also egg color has nothing to do with the nutritional values, but instead the genetics of the bird. My company runs leghorns exclusively so we have nothing but white eggs. It seems to me to be a deliberate choice to use colored eggs to stand out from the conventional and cage free competition. (You can see we're different!) But what do I know, I'm just a glorified bathroom attendant for modern dinosaurs.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

does he sip his tea with his pinky extended?
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

Find a neighbor who raises chickens and get eggs from them. Not really any difference from store bought and you will be helping the neighbor out. Bonus, you don't have to refrigerate them. And yes, the yolks are brighter yellow.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

Biker wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:09 pm
Wait, how did i miss this earlier?
:? :?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Blast wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:55 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:09 pm
Wait, how did i miss this earlier?
:? :?
Biker found a way to be a racist in a conversation about eggs. :roll:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Nobody ever said we were racist when we had colored eggs on Easter.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

I never thought about that but now that you mentioned it, this Easter I'm going to be on Eagle eye alert for those perverted rainbow colored eggs tempting our children toward the dark side.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:01 pm Nobody ever said we were racist when we had colored eggs on Easter.
PETA Wants to use potatoes instead of eggs for the white house Easter egg roll.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Antknot wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:11 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:01 pm Nobody ever said we were racist when we had colored eggs on Easter.
Babylon Bee? :lol:
Blast
Blast-A-Ho

Post by Blast »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:44 pm I never thought about that but now that you mentioned it, this Easter I'm going to be on Eagle eye alert for those perverted rainbow colored eggs tempting our children toward the dark side.
Your going to protect the kids by shoving them all straight up your ass?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:04 am
Antknot wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:11 pm
Babylon Bee? :lol:
https://www.peta.org/media/news-release ... tato-roll/
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

nerd_alert wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:56 pm
Nutritionally, I doubt it. Have him do a blind taste test and see if he can tell the difference.
If anyone would know it would be him :lol:
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Blast wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:10 pm
No. You may get a difference if you go buy fresh but it'll be minimal. Organic is a marketing term, one they've realized they can charge extra for. Much like cage free there's hoops they have to jump through to keep that rating, but I'm not sure what they are. Also egg color has nothing to do with the nutritional values, but instead the genetics of the bird. My company runs leghorns exclusively so we have nothing but white eggs. It seems to me to be a deliberate choice to use colored eggs to stand out from the conventional and cage free competition. (You can see we're different!) But what do I know, I'm just a glorified bathroom attendant for modern dinosaurs.
Heh, interesting!! I mean 7.99 vs 3.ish is a big difference.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 pm does he sip his tea with his pinky extended?
ONLY ON EASTER AS IS WASP TRADITION.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

disco.moon wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:33 am
Animal wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:12 pm does he sip his tea with his pinky extended?
the actual solution to this is simple. give him the weekly grocery list and $100 and send him to a grocery store. then see which eggs he comes back with. some problems can fix themselves.

if he comes back with a dozen brown eggs and 5 cases of beer, then we go to Plan B.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

rule34 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:34 pm Find a neighbor who raises chickens and get eggs from them. Not really any difference from store bought and you will be helping the neighbor out. Bonus, you don't have to refrigerate them. And yes, the yolks are brighter yellow.
^^^^THIS^^^^

I have numerous friends with chickens and they give me eggs on a regular basis. Store bought eggs are already at least a month old by the time they get put on the shelf.

If your boyfriend likes eating stale eggs let him and treat yourself. You can thank us later.😎
I GOTTA SEE THE CANDY FIRST, THEN I'LL GET IN THE VAN. I'M NOT STUPID.
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:18 pm
disco.moon wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:33 am
the actual solution to this is simple. give him the weekly grocery list and $100 and send him to a grocery store. then see which eggs he comes back with. some problems can fix themselves.

if he comes back with a dozen brown eggs and 5 cases of beer, then we go to Plan B.
Oh he would buy the eggs LOL and all the other expensive stuff. I'm 6 years older than he is and we had completely different upbringings. Like night and day upbringing. When we go grocery shopping together I can always bet that we're going to go over by at least $100 LOL he's a pain in the ass but so handsome I overlook a lot of his eccentricities.