Direct bullseye in a month

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Direct bullseye in a month

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Check as it enters the US from Mexico at the 1:00 mark. Bullseye here (and Fredericksburg)
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Direct bullseye in a month

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Remember, you don't need eclipse glasses. That's just a myth perpetrated by big pharma!

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Good thing I got a month notice.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I remember when I was a young kid, there was like a 50% eclipse somewhere we lived and Dad showed us the whole pinhole in the cardboard trick where you see the Sun projected on another piece. With being able to see it on the news, I don't need to see a total eclipse through filter glasses. I'm going to be out in the middle of nowhere so I can experience it through my senses. Gets totally dark, birds and all of nature goes silent, etc.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:31 pm I remember when I was a young kid, there was like a 50% eclipse somewhere we lived and Dad showed us the whole pinhole in the cardboard trick where you see the Sun projected on another piece. With being able to see it on the news, I don't need to see a total eclipse through filter glasses. I'm going to be out in the middle of nowhere so I can experience it through my senses. Gets totally dark, birds and all of nature goes silent, etc.
i am betting this is what it happens when you are seen with a woman
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:31 pm I remember when I was a young kid, there was like a 50% eclipse somewhere we lived and Dad showed us the whole pinhole in the cardboard trick where you see the Sun projected on another piece. With being able to see it on the news, I don't need to see a total eclipse through filter glasses. I'm going to be out in the middle of nowhere so I can experience it through my senses. Gets totally dark, birds and all of nature goes silent, etc.
You think the world is coming to an end and kill yourself.
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Soooo, if it gets totally dark then why are people buying special glasses?
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

pork wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:03 am
i am betting this is what happens when you are seen with a woman
What if it was one guy with six guns?
rule34
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by rule34 »

How would anybody know?
du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Bold of you to assume that any woman would be seen with him.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

rule34 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:01 am
How would anybody know?
On average, any particular spot on Earth sees CTC with a woman once every 375 years,
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

rule34 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:01 am
How would anybody know?
its sort of like seeing bigfoot. it sounds interesting but is probably total bullshit.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

If CTC is ever seen with a woman someone should call the police because he's probably kidnapping her.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

CTC preparing for the eclipse.

Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nerd_alert
Knows the name of every naked chick

Post by nerd_alert »

On April 3, Nova will be airing an episode called "The Great American Eclipse"
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

nerd_alert wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:15 am On April 3, Nova will be airing an episode called "The Great American Eclipse"
finally. something to watch on the tv.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Having a party on my rooftop in downtown Dallas that day. Hotels here are booked up with prices going for well over 1000k
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:45 pm Having a party on my rooftop in downtown Dallas that day. Hotels here are booked up with prices going for well over 1000k
A Million bucks is a lot for a hotel room.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:53 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:45 pm Having a party on my rooftop in downtown Dallas that day. Hotels here are booked up with prices going for well over 1000k
A Million bucks is a lot for a hotel room.
:lol:

Indeed
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Animal wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:13 pm
nerd_alert wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:15 am On April 3, Nova will be airing an episode called "The Great American Eclipse"
finally. something to watch on the tv.
If you just stare at a dark screen you'll get all the highlights.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

The town here is like 25,000. No way to predict the actual numbers of course (weather, middle of the week), but with a top 10 population city just 60 miles down the interstate, they are predicting possibly 200,000- 500,000 visitors within 20 miles of here. I think I'll be gassing up and stocking up on food a few days before.
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 pm The town here is like 25,000. No way to predict the actual numbers of course (weather, middle of the week), but with a top 10 population city just 60 miles down the interstate, they are predicting possibly 200,000- 500,000 visitors within 20 miles of here. I think I'll be gassing up and stocking up on food a few days before.
Translation ~ Kegger at CTC's.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

stonedmegman wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:23 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 pm The town here is like 25,000. No way to predict the actual numbers of course (weather, middle of the week), but with a top 10 population city just 60 miles down the interstate, they are predicting possibly 200,000- 500,000 visitors within 20 miles of here. I think I'll be gassing up and stocking up on food a few days before.
I have a pretty good size area outside my back porch. Thinking of tent areas for overnighters, several chairs scattered about for daytimers. Charge a hefty fee. Who said you couldn't make money over dark skies. It's the American Way.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:47 pm
stonedmegman wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:23 pm
I have a pretty good size area outside my back porch. Thinking of tent areas for overnighters, several chairs scattered about for daytimers. Charge a hefty fee. Who said you couldn't make money over dark skies. It's the American Way.
I think your landlord might have something to say about that.

(and the area behind your apartment ain't that big.)