So, did Dot..

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

So, did Dot..

Post by Homebrew »

Get ran or banned or are we adding another name to the memorial?

Haven't seen any posts for some time now.
What if it was one guy with six guns?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: So, did Dot..

Post by Antknot »

I was wondering the same thing.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

I did notice that when who came back dot disappeared.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

:shocked:
Antknot wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:23 pm I did notice that when who came back dot disappeared.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 7:23 pm I did notice that when who came back dot disappeared.
Nah, dodgin' Dot was MIA before who came back. My guess is that, even as much as a complete partisan hack and lover of all things Democrat as he is, even he couldn't defend the Shit Show that is the Biden Administration anymore. Deep down he knows it's a disaster.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Imagine Cheezy calling someone a "complete partisan hack". :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:00 am Imagine Cheezy calling someone a "complete partisan hack". :lol: :lol: :lol:
You dont need to imagine; I just did it!

I am unapologetically conservative but your implication that I'm also a "partisan hack" simply doesnt hold water though as I will happily and easily rip on R's. Dodgin' Dot would rather pull his own teeth out than criticize a Democrat.
To wit:
R's have been complete hypocrites when it comes to spending the past 20-30 years.
Donald Trump is a selfish Narcissist and too old to be president (but still better than the alternative).
Marjorie Taylor Green is a retard and unfit for her position.
Many R's seem more interested in their own personal gain than helping the party push their agenda.
Neocons ruined the party.
The R party in Michigan is a complete joke.

Think ol' Dodgin' Dot would ever start a list like that? I dont think even you believe that, Rick.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Sat May 18, 2024 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:12 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 12:00 am Imagine Cheezy calling someone a "complete partisan hack". :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your implication that I'm also a "partisan hack" simply doesnt hold water though as I will happily and easily rip on R's. Dodgin' Dot would rather pull his own teeth out than criticize a Democrat.
To wit:
R's have been complete hypocrites when it comes to spending the past 20-30 years.
Donald Trump is a selfish Narcissist and too old to be president (but still better than the alternative).
Many R's seem more interested in their own personal gain than helping the party push their agenda.

Think ol' Dodgin' Dot would ever start a list like that? I dont think even you believe that, Rick.
Not to mention the feckless assholes who can't even bring proper charges to a single democrat even with shit tons of proof, or go after a pedophile. You would think everyone would be against pedophiles. Apparently not.
Tuesday
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Tuesday »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 8:18 pm
Nah, dodgin' Dot was MIA before who came back. My guess is that, even as much as a complete partisan hack and lover of all things Democrat as he is, even he couldn't defend the Shit Show that is the Biden Administration anymore. Deep down he knows it's a disaster.

The stock market just hit ANOTHER record high.
The housing market that crooked Donald crashed is making money again. The infrastructure that Corruptlicans brag about all over the net- the bridges and roads they're building- thank Biden not Trump. The outrageous fees credit cards are ripping you off on was just legislated and blocked by a Trump appointee because they care about corporate interests more than they care about you. The price of insulin is significantly lower thank you Biden, and the Corruptlican party just shit out yet ANOTHER felon last night with Rudy Ghouliani. Maybe back away from the Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine and fact check next time. Crooked Donald did nothing but fuck my taxes.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

necronomous wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 1:44 am

Your implication that I'm also a "partisan hack" simply doesnt hold water though as I will happily and easily rip on R's. Dodgin' Dot would rather pull his own teeth out than criticize a Democrat.
To wit:

Not to mention the feckless assholes who can't even bring proper charges to a single democrat even with shit tons of proof, or go after a pedophile. You would think everyone would be against pedophiles. Apparently not.
So ignorant. You need evidence here in America to charge people. That's why crooked Donald is sitting 91 felonies and Hillary is out giving inspiring speeches. Did you fall for the Hunters laptop scam too? Dope!
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

We know where the pedophiles are, dipshits. Google "pastor arrested" and find out what's going on in this country every gd day. Smh.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Tuesday wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:23 pm

The housing market that crooked Donald crashed is making money again. The infrastructure that Corruptlicans brag about all over the net- the bridges and roads they're building- thank Biden not Trump. The outrageous fees credit cards are ripping you off on was just legislated and blocked by a Trump appointee because they care about corporate interests more than they care about you. The price of insulin is significantly lower thank you Biden, and the Corruptlican party just shit out yet ANOTHER felon last night with Rudy Ghouliani. Maybe back away from the Rupert Murdoch propaganda machine and fact check next time. Crooked Donald did nothing but fuck my taxes.
:lol:
Is that why the majority of Americans disapprove of Shit Shows record?
Youre the outlier here, not us. :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Tuesday wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:25 pm

To wit:

So ignorant. You need evidence here in America to charge people. That's why crooked Donald is sitting 91 felonies and Hillary is out giving inspiring speeches. Did you fall for the Hunters laptop scam too? Dope!
Wait a second! Do you think Hunters laptop is fake?
What about Ashley's diary...do you think thats fake too?
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

I think Dot imploded.
QANON IS JUST SCIENTOLOGY FOR HILLBILLIES
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Holy shit. Salty D dies. Dot goes missing and now Tuesday into the breach. Almost like a plan.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:20 pm

To wit:

Don't tell me you fell for the HuNtErz LaPtOpz scam? How about the Hillarys emails scam? The Obamas birth certificate scam? The Chelsea's wedding dress scam? Qderp? Twitter files? Muh DuRhAm reportz? Benghazi? BuRiSmA? How many Ls are you going to take before you figure it out? I think gerrymandering gym Jordan has the fake impeachment scam almost ready for you stoopids. Btw- Ashley would like you to "STOP SPREADING LIES" quote, about her family. Ivanka had no comment when her rapist father tried to tongue kiss her though. Back away from the Rupert Murdoch propaganda channel my friend and then you'll realize it's not really a big conspiracy you're just a mark.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 11:31 pm Holy shit. Salty D dies. Dot goes missing and now Tuesday into the breach. Almost like a plan.
Another loonie toonie conspiracy theory. Wtg.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Tuesday wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 1:41 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:20 pm

To wit:

Don't tell me you fell for the HuNtErz LaPtOpz scam? How about the Hillarys emails scam? The Obamas birth certificate scam? The Chelsea's wedding dress scam? Qderp? Twitter files? Muh DuRhAm reportz? Benghazi? BuRiSmA? How many Ls are you going to take before you figure it out? I think gerrymandering gym Jordan has the fake impeachment scam almost ready for you stoopids. Btw- Ashley would like you to "STOP SPREADING LIES" quote, about her family. Ivanka had no comment when her rapist father tried to tongue kiss her though. Back away from the Rupert Murdoch propaganda channel my friend and then you'll realize it's not really a big conspiracy you're just a mark.
Oh, Tuesday. I actually feel bad for you. I know in your mind you thought that this was some sort of epic smack down but the reality is that you just proved you are living in a myopic bubble that only provides you with what you want to hear.
The laptop has been verified:

US Justice Department confirms Hunter Biden’s laptop is real
https://www.firstpost.com/world/us-just ... 33442.html

Copy of Hunter Biden laptop data appears genuine, independent experts find
Washington Post joins New York Times in finally admitting emails from Hunter Biden laptop are real
https://nypost.com/2022/03/30/washingto ... p-is-real/

And also Ashley's very real diary:

Ashley Biden Diary Confirmed: What More Do We Now Know?
https://www.newsweek.com/ashley-biden-d ... ow-1900509

Ashley Biden detailed ‘pain’ from diary theft, urged prison for thief in letter to judge
Ashley Biden detailed ‘pain’ from diary theft, urged prison for thief in letter to judge

US woman who stole Ashley Biden's diary sentenced to a month in prison
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68776262

https://ujrefugees.net/viewtopic.php?t=8064

Of course all of this could have been easily verified by you with a simple interweb search if you were actually interested in the truth but as your above post proves, you really arent interested in that at all.
As for the rest of your retarded pablum I cant really comment too much on that because, well, its retarded pablum.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Tisk tisk. They're all so very simple, aren't they? Yawn. Ashley Biden was interviewed and spoke of her "wonderful childhood" and salt of the earth parents, her mother a doctor and teacher who I'm quite certain would tolerate none of your ghoulish fantasies. Their children adore them. If you were so inclined, you would know this. She also requested that people "stop spreading lies" about her family. You'll respect none of that of course because your brain is saturated in propaganda. Something exists= not validation for your ghoulish behavior. Same with Hunters laptop. Did you enjoy his dick pics because that's all you're getting, it's another L. Let's hope they do it to you next. You could probably find a relatively comprehensive list of the DOZENS of disbarred and felonous lawyers and associates in Trumps wake including Roger Stone and Steve Bannon who was arrested floating around on a yacht courtesy "we build the wall" money laughing at you while you were jacking off to Hunter Bidens dick and your next L. This time when you lose, instead of ripping the country apart just say "I lost", mkay toots? Don't forget to send that five bucks though.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Tuesday wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 4:51 am Tisk tisk. They're all so very simple, aren't they? Yawn. Ashley Biden was interviewed and spoke of her "wonderful childhood" and salt of the earth parents, her mother a doctor and teacher who I'm quite certain would tolerate none of your ghoulish fantasies. Their children adore them. If you were so inclined, you would know this. She also requested that people "stop spreading lies" about her family. You'll respect none of that of course because your brain is saturated in propaganda. Something exists= not validation for your ghoulish behavior. Same with Hunters laptop. Did you enjoy his dick pics because that's all you're getting, it's another L. Let's hope they do it to you next. You could probably find a relatively comprehensive list of the DOZENS of disbarred and felonous lawyers and associates in Trumps wake including Roger Stone and Steve Bannon who was arrested floating around on a yacht courtesy "we build the wall" money laughing at you while you were jacking off to Hunter Bidens dick and your next L. This time when you lose, instead of ripping the country apart just say "I lost", mkay toots? Don't forget to send that five bucks though.
What in the absolute fuck is this? :lol:

The laptop and diary are real. Its been proven. You hate that you have been proven wrong on those things so its not a surprise you are now trying to throw other shit at the wall. This all started by you claiming they were both fake and only dupes believed in their authenticity. You were and are wrong. There is no L for me to take since I am the person that is correct and you are the person that has been proven wrong.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Didn't you hear, Tuesday? All of the accusations about Trump are exaggerated lies to take down an innocent man, but all of the Biden accusations are totally and completely true. Ben Shapiro has also totally had sex. With a woman. Who was awake.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 8:29 am
Tuesday wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 4:51 am Tisk tisk. They're all so very simple, aren't they? Yawn. Ashley Biden was interviewed and spoke of her "wonderful childhood" and salt of the earth parents, her mother a doctor and teacher who I'm quite certain would tolerate none of your ghoulish fantasies. Their children adore them. If you were so inclined, you would know this. She also requested that people "stop spreading lies" about her family. You'll respect none of that of course because your brain is saturated in propaganda. Something exists= not validation for your ghoulish behavior. Same with Hunters laptop. Did you enjoy his dick pics because that's all you're getting, it's another L. Let's hope they do it to you next. You could probably find a relatively comprehensive list of the DOZENS of disbarred and felonous lawyers and associates in Trumps wake including Roger Stone and Steve Bannon who was arrested floating around on a yacht courtesy "we build the wall" money laughing at you while you were jacking off to Hunter Bidens dick and your next L. This time when you lose, instead of ripping the country apart just say "I lost", mkay toots? Don't forget to send that five bucks though.
What in the absolute fuck is this? :lol:

The laptop and diary are real. Its been proven. You hate that you have been proven wrong on those things so its not a surprise you are now trying to throw other shit at the wall. This all started by you claiming they were both fake and only dupes believed in their authenticity. You were and are wrong. There is no L for me to take since I am the person that is correct and you are the person that has been proven wrong.
This is a shame. This is willful, bottom barrel ignorance. Try going back and reading the thread slower. First, let's get this out of the way- no propaganda mush brain Corruptlican is going to teach anyone a thing. Start there. Nobody said the items didn't exist so settle down, little lady. In fact, quite the opposite. The fact that an item exists is no excuse for your ghoulish behavior. As we know, Joe Rogan could tell you a rock was actually Obamas birth certificate and you'd believe it. The victim, who the gop has directed you, a sheep, to smear, has asked you to stop and you are oblivious as Republicans usually are, because let's face it, you've got to be as ignorant as the day is long to take all those Ls and do a victory lap. How utterly embarrassing for you. This is how people like Jared Kusher get away with making foreign business deals daily, the latest 500m from Serbia, on the backs of hard working American taxpayers. You're welcome Jared! Don't thank me though, thank the dipshit jacking off to Hunters dick. Without them, none of this could be possible for you.
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

Geist wrote: Sun May 19, 2024 2:12 pm Didn't you hear, Tuesday? All of the accusations about Trump are exaggerated lies to take down an innocent man, but all of the Biden accusations are totally and completely true. Ben Shapiro has also totally had sex. With a woman. Who was awake.
D000000d. Ben Shapiro that was gold Jerry. 👌
Tuesday

Post by Tuesday »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 9:10 pm
Tuesday wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 8:23 pm

:lol:
Is that why the majority of Americans disapprove of Shit Shows record?
Youre the outlier here, not us. :lol:
I hate to break this to you, hate=love but you're actually losing again outside of the propaganda machine. Can you believe it? Weekend at Bernies is beating you because you are so grotesquely corrupt and Un American. Now this time, there will be no "peaceful transfer of power" for you to steal from the people but I still want you to try to act like a human being while Crooked D fills your little pea brain with fantasies of "Muh Stolen Elecshuns derp". Your country appreciates it. Thanks.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

Guys, enough with the politics on GD! Take it to Pol already.

Your friendly neighborhood board admin,
QillerDaemon
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。