Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Re: Enough evidence for SaltyDot?

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

necronomous wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:03 pm
dot wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm clearly dot is either a renter or he lives with his parents. he is never, ever, going to grasp how property values are determined.
From the guy that couldn't figure out fraud, bribery, hush money, court rulings, and insurrection. Tell us more.
The irony of your stupidity. No facts to back you up, but you are so positive. I've never seen someone revel so much in their own stupidity as you. And that includes ctc.
Go Fuck Yourself. Sanctimonious asshole
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 9:39 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:52 pm clearly dot is either a renter or he lives with his parents. he is never, ever, going to grasp how property values are determined.
From the guy that couldn't figure out fraud, bribery, hush money, court rulings, and insurrection. Tell us more.
The irony of your stupidity. No facts to back you up, but you are so positive. I've never seen someone revel so much in their own stupidity as you. And that includes ctc.
Truth hurts. I know.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

necronomous wrote: Thu May 30, 2024 11:56 pm
Truth hurts. I know.
Let us all know when you discover an original thought JiffyLube instead of spewing some crap you were taught and who knows, someday you might actually be taken seriously.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:47 am
Truth hurts. I know.
Let us all know when you discover an original thought JiffyLube instead of spewing some crap you were taught and who knows, someday you might actually be taken seriously.
My ball sack has more brain cells than you. You wouldn't know originality if it wiped it's pussy across your nose and said sniff. Talk about original, you've been stuck on jiffy Lube for years. I haven't worked there in 8. I think your asshole blew out and sucked what little bit of intelligence you had in there. So take your coal miners daughter ass somewhere else, before your stupidity starts spreading.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

necronomous wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:11 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 12:47 am
Truth hurts. I know.
My ball sack has more brain cells than you. You wouldn't know originality if it wiped it's pussy across your nose and said sniff. Talk about original, you've been stuck on jiffy Lube for years. I haven't worked there in 8. I think your asshole blew out and sucked what little bit of intelligence you had in there. So take your coal miners daughter ass somewhere else, before your stupidity starts spreading.
*slow clap*