Is Biden dropping out of the race?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Is Biden dropping out of the race?

Post by Biker »

I’m beginning to think he’s weathered the storm and has turned the corner. He’s staying in, despite Rob Reiner and George Clooney’s wishes

Side note; I’m currently in the UK and the fawning coverage over a potential Harris presidency is quite amusing :lol:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:27 am I’m beginning to think he’s weathered the storm and has turned the corner. He’s staying in, despite Rob Reiner and George Clooney’s wishes

Side note; I’m currently in the UK and the fawning coverage over a potential Harris presidency is quite amusing :lol:
And who the fuck is George Clooney?
This fucking clown show is so deep in Democrat politics that he can call up Barry and tell him about his op-ed that he is going to write?
There was also something else where his wife worked on something and the administration had some mild criticism about it and he called them and afterward they walked back their criticism. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

The answer He gave to the first question and his “big boy” press conference. And by the way it was from someone he was given a list of to take questions from.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:03 am
Biker wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 9:27 am I’m beginning to think he’s weathered the storm and has turned the corner. He’s staying in, despite Rob Reiner and George Clooney’s wishes

This fucking clown show is so deep in Democrat politics that he can call up Barry and tell him about his op-ed that he is going to write?
There was also something else where his wife worked on something and the administration had some mild criticism about it and he called them and afterward they walked back their criticism. :lol:
He’s on the Council of Foreign Relations and is also rumored to be close to the CIA
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Biker wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 5:21 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 11:03 am

He’s on the Council of Foreign Relations and is also rumored to be close to the CIA
He stares at goats. 🐐
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

Antknot wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 12:48 pm Image

The answer He gave to the first question and his “big boy” press conference. And by the way it was from someone he was given a list of to take questions from.
or how about last night, instead of "ballot box" he said "battle box" a couple times, so now Im sure they'll say he's dyslexic, along with his stuttering problem that they first mentioned a while back. Even if it was mis-spelled on the prompter , it seems most people would just say the correct word anyway. Just a bad night.