Secret Service resources diverted from PA Trump rally to Jill Biden event: report

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Secret Service resources diverted from PA Trump rally to Jill Biden event: report

Post by Antknot »

https://thepostmillennial.com/secret-se ... aign=64483
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Re: Secret Service resources diverted from PA Trump rally to Jill Biden event: report

Post by jsdspif »

I saw some story on some news show a guy was explaining I guess the payroll for the whitehouse and Jill has numerous advisors for like foreign wars and healthcare and all sorts of stuff and alot of those advisors have their own advisors. Why would she need all that? Almost makes you wonder if Joe is getting alot of help from her making decisions?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Secret Service resources diverted from PA Trump rally to Jill Biden event: report

Post by Animal »

if there was even one secret service person at the trump event he should have spotted a guy on a roof 150 yards away with an AR-15. The secret service people there and the local police there had their heads completely up their asses until after those shots were fired.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Ive also heard that generally speaking for events like that the Secret Service has drones in operation for overhead monitoring and even the occasional helicopter as well.
I have not heard if either of those were in use that day but for all intents and purposes, whether they were or if they werent, either way, its a complete failure.
If they were how was the guy on the roof with a rifle not spotted?
If they werent why the fuck not?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:35 pm Ive also heard that generally speaking for events like that the Secret Service has drones in operation for overhead monitoring and even the occasional helicopter as well.
I have not heard if either of those were in use that day but for all intents and purposes, whether they were or if they werent, either way, its a complete failure.
i read today that the kid used a ladder to climb up on the roof. And after the people saw him on the roof with a rifle, a policeman went up the same ladder. But when the cop got to the top of the ladder he saw the kid with the gun and he climbed back down. And the kid started shooting.

I would say that the cop on the ladder and the crowd yelling at him startled the kid into starting to shoot before he was ready.

But, holy shit. A ladder?

This is going to be about as embarrassing as the cops that sat outside the elementary school for an hour in Uvalde.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:44 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:35 pm Ive also heard that generally speaking for events like that the Secret Service has drones in operation for overhead monitoring and even the occasional helicopter as well.
i read today that the kid used a ladder to climb up on the roof. And after the people saw him on the roof with a rifle, a policeman went up the same ladder. But when the cop got to the top of the ladder he saw the kid with the gun and he climbed back down. And the kid started shooting.

I would say that the cop on the ladder and the crowd yelling at him startled the kid into starting to shoot before he was ready.

This is going to be about as embarrassing as the cops that sat outside the elementary school for an hour in Mexia.
Uvalde
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:52 pm

This is going to be about as embarrassing as the cops that sat outside the elementary school for an hour in Mexia.
Uvalde
yes, sorry.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 8:06 pm
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 7:52 pm

Uvalde
yes, sorry.
Not as sorry as the dead students
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Ricrude
No life apart from this stupid forum board
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!