So I guess a trip to the Bahamas is out...

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

So I guess a trip to the Bahamas is out...

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Bahamas travel warning issued in wake of 18 murders so far this year
https://nypost.com/2024/01/26/lifestyle ... this-year/

"The U.S. embassy in the Bahamas has released a security warning and travel advisory that the island nation is currently unsafe for tourists amidst 18 murders — “primarily” motivated by gang violence — in January alone."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: So I guess a trip to the Bahamas is out...

Post by B-Tender »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:44 am Bahamas travel warning issued in wake of 18 murders so far this year
https://nypost.com/2024/01/26/lifestyle ... this-year/

"The U.S. embassy in the Bahamas has released a security warning and travel advisory that the island nation is currently unsafe for tourists amidst 18 murders — “primarily” motivated by gang violence — in January alone."
Let's go to Mexico instead...oh, wait....
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Yeah, it seems like the Bahamas might not be the best idea right now. It's a disappointment because it's such a beautiful place, but safety comes first.
If you're still looking for a nice getaway, I recently went to Branson, Missouri, and had a surprisingly great time. There are lots of outdoor activities, live shows, and beautiful scenery. This hotel I stayed at was super comfortable, with friendly staff and great facilities. It might be worth considering as an alternative to your vacation plans.
Last edited by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty on Mon Jul 29, 2024 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The BVI is always the better bet. And Aruba
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:34 pm The BVI is always the better bet. And Aruba
Mrs. Cheezy and I will be hitting Aruba in February next year. Ive heard lots of good things about it.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:34 pm The BVI is always the better bet. And Aruba
Natalee Holloway might disagree.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

just keep an eye out for dutch guys with cinder blocks on the beach.