Sonya Massey Murder

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Animal
The Great Pretender

Sonya Massey Murder

Post by Animal »

Have you seen this police cam video?

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Sonya Massey Murder

Post by Biker »

The George Floyd of 2024 that the Dems so desperately needs

And oh, lock that prick cop up for life in gen pop.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Until cops start executing cops to protect civilians, ACAB.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

what's different now and why isn't this getting the attention that George Floyd got? I mean, she was just in her house and got shot in the face. George Floyd was high on drugs and resisting arrest and was choked to death in the process.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:32 pm what's different now and why isn't this getting the attention that George Floyd got? I mean, she was just in her house and got shot in the face. George Floyd was high on drugs and resisting arrest and was choked to death in the process.
Lockdowns, for one
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

I'm sure you all think she deserved it for coming at the cop with that giant pot of boiling water in her own home. She's just a crazy n!gr bitch.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:21 pm
Animal wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:32 pm what's different now and why isn't this getting the attention that George Floyd got? I mean, she was just in her house and got shot in the face. George Floyd was high on drugs and resisting arrest and was choked to death in the process.
Lockdowns, for one
you think people were just stir crazy and got out to protest?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 6:37 pm
Geist wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:21 pm
Lockdowns, for one
you think people were just stir crazy and got out to protest?
It wasn't just that but yes, there were an unprecedented amount of people stuck at home and still getting a paycheck. That allowed the time and freedom for mass protests.
Biker

Post by Biker »

This one was for more horrific. I have yet to see anyone defend the cop's actions, whereas the Floyd murder had people arguing over police tactics and Floyd's drug use.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:45 pm I'm sure you all think she deserved it for coming at the cop with that giant pot of boiling water in her own home. She's just a crazy n!gr bitch.
Leave the men to these things, please. You have dishes to do
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:47 pm
disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:45 pm I'm sure you all think she deserved it for coming at the cop with that giant pot of boiling water in her own home. She's just a crazy n!gr bitch.
Leave the men to these things, please. You have dishes to do
Agreed.
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

when she said "I rubuke you in the name of jesus" or whatever, I think that's what she said? I kind of thought that meant she was going to baptize him with the boiling water. I think the cop thought that too. Also when they first asked for ID she kept saying she had to find her paperwork, which I'm thinking was probably the things people type up stating they are a sovereign (sp?) citizen and they don't recognaize law enforceent/ governments and what not. I def. would like to see all the video. I thought they said 28 minutes, but why didn't she just turn off the stove and continue her interaction? Instead she picks up the pot of boiling water and states "I rebuke you in name of jesus". To me ,it seemed like she was going to throw the water on him. But I don't know why he wouldn't taze her, but I'm thinking maybe some agencies don't use tazers as they've been deemed inhumane or some such shit. We really need to start teaching , just obey the officer, I learned it at about 10 years old. For the most part if you say yes sir no sir you'll be fine. It's when you start being a dumb ass , that's when they start giving a hard time. But all she had to do was shut off the stove and then walk back to the couch, sit down and continue the conversation. I consider this not the correct way to handle things , but I haven't seen the entire interaction. There is probably other things that happened that led the officer to do what he did. The media seems to always make it out where cops are guilty and the victim in this case was totally innocent, but the picking up the pot of boiling water and the "rebuke you in name of jesus" I may have done just what the offeicer did. If he indeed felt that way he would have thought he was in serious danger.
JackCoughsALot
the "edgy" one

Post by JackCoughsALot »

jsdspif wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 10:50 pm when she said "I rubuke you in the name of jesus" or whatever, I think that's what she said? I kind of thought that meant she was going to baptize him with the boiling water. I think the cop thought that too. Also when they first asked for ID she kept saying she had to find her paperwork, which I'm thinking was probably the things people type up stating they are a sovereign (sp?) citizen and they don't recognaize law enforceent/ governments and what not. I def. would like to see all the video. I thought they said 28 minutes, but why didn't she just turn off the stove and continue her interaction? Instead she picks up the pot of boiling water and states "I rebuke you in name of jesus". To me ,it seemed like she was going to throw the water on him. But I don't know why he wouldn't taze her, but I'm thinking maybe some agencies don't use tazers as they've been deemed inhumane or some such shit. We really need to start teaching , just obey the officer, I learned it at about 10 years old. For the most part if you say yes sir no sir you'll be fine. It's when you start being a dumb ass , that's when they start giving a hard time. But all she had to do was shut off the stove and then walk back to the couch, sit down and continue the conversation. I consider this not the correct way to handle things , but I haven't seen the entire interaction. There is probably other things that happened that led the officer to do what he did. The media seems to always make it out where cops are guilty and the victim in this case was totally innocent, but the picking up the pot of boiling water and the "rebuke you in name of jesus" I may have done just what the offeicer did. If he indeed felt that way he would have thought he was in serious danger.
Yeah. the cop says "you better not" meaning he thought she was going to throw boiling water on him. Would need to see the whole video because this one stops too soon to tell.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

so many questions. why would a person boil water in the middle of the night? why did the cop ask her to turn off the boiling water, he was finished with looking for the prowler, he should have just left. why did she say "i rebuke you in the name of jesus"? why would he shoot someone he thinks might throw hot water on him?