Re: Post nothing for good reason (NSFW)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:27 pm
He always seemed like a cool dude.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Fuckin' coyotes are getting brazen. Running around out here in broad daylight.

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:44 pm Fuckin' coyotes are getting brazen. Running around out here in broad daylight.

We are having that same problem in the outer parts of Dallas and Fort Worth. I think people are feeding them. they are having reports of them attacking kids in parks and neighborhoods. I'm sure they get a lot of dogs and cats that no one even knows about.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:53 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:44 pm Fuckin' coyotes are getting brazen. Running around out here in broad daylight.

We are having that same problem in the outer parts of Dallas and Fort Worth. I think people are feeding them. they are having reports of them attacking kids in parks and neighborhoods. I'm sure they get a lot of dogs and cats that no one even knows about.
Some fools on our City Council have started a Food Recycling Bin program here in town. Instead of throwing food away in the regular garbage people can now throw food away in recycling bins (to be composted I supposed).
These bins are OUTSIDE !!!!
Apparently, the rocket scientists on our City Council have never heard of racoons and coyotes before. Now the coons and yotes are coming out at all hours looking to knock those bins over.
Our place backs onto a forest and the coyotes take up residence in it almost every year. But we never see them, we only hear them. Now that this stupid food recycling program is up and running now we have coyotes running around in broad daylight. :evil:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:14 pm

Some fools on our City Council have started a Food Recycling Bin program here in town. Instead of throwing food away in the regular garbage people can now throw food away in recycling bins (to be composted I supposed).
Apparently, the rocket scientists on our City Council have never heard of racoons and coyotes before. Now the coons and yotes are coming out at all hours looking to knock those bins over.
Our place backs onto a forest and the coyotes take up residence in it almost every year. But we never see them, we only hear them. Now that this stupid food recycling program is up and running now we have coyotes running around in broad daylight. :evil:
Canadians, am I right.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:17 pm

Canadians, am I right.
Not since I've met you.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

yep. its always about food. i would say that the racoons will be worse than the coyotes though. maybe not as scary, but fuck those animals. I need to be reminded of what good they provide.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:38 pm

yep. its always about food. i would say that the racoons will be worse than the coyotes though. maybe not as scary, but fuck those animals. I need to be reminded of what good they provide.
We have a group of elderly folks in the building and they all have little Shih Tzu type dogs. They're all afraid to walk their dogs.
I suggested to them to all walk their dogs together in a group and don't go near the back of the building.
My dog could more than handle herself in a 1 on 1 against a coyote. But if we were to run across 2 or 3 of the fuckers....
That said, when I walk my dog I've started carrying my Dad's telescoping riot stick in my back pocket.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

damn. it sounds like you have it worse than we do. they aren't that bad around here. i know wolves hunt in packs. i've never seen coyotes doing that, but maybe they do.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 12:19 am damn. it sounds like you have it worse than we do. they aren't that bad around here. i know wolves hunt in packs. i've never seen coyotes doing that, but maybe they do.
The Animal Control guy I talked to about a week ago told me that coyotes usually hunt alone but depending on how hungry they are they will hunt in groups of 2 or 3 to take down bigger prey.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:22 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:17 pm

Canadians, am I right.
Not since I've met you.
Stop being in denial.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Homebrew
Actually drinks Natty Lite.

Post by Homebrew »

What if it was one guy with six guns?
rule34
MAGA 2024

Post by rule34 »

du.du.du.dude looks like a lady
jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

Post by jsdspif »

BigChiefin wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:34 pm
Bluespruce1964 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 1:27 pm
He always seemed like a cool dude.
I'm not trying to insult you but watching the clip I thought that same thing. I've been watching the game show called catch 21 and he's the host and there's a super hot babe on there that deals the cards, he seems pretty cool on the show, makes me wonder if he's a good guy in real life. I know I read stuff about Johnny Carson some time back and he seemed like a prick when he wasn't on camera.
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:38 pm

on a meat smoking forum I used to spend time on a guy said a racoon had been getting into his garbage and guess what happened, then he had a picture of the smoked leg quarters or whatever. He said it was pretty greasy. They looked really good though. If you were raised eating them they're probably pretty good.
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

Had a guy bring in some BBQ 'ed goat one time to work...never again.
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Ricrude wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:19 pm Had a guy bring in some BBQ 'ed goat one time to work...never again.
cabrito!
jsdspif

Post by jsdspif »

Ricrude wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 2:19 pm Had a guy bring in some BBQ 'ed goat one time to work...never again.
in the movie motel hell they talked about smoking granny's dog and the sherriff said it was alot like goat meat, just not as stringy. I had a goat for a while but I hurt my knee and wasn't going to be able to care for it. I gave it to some guy that said he wanted it because he knew people that ate them but he said they didn't kill them humanely and he didn't want them to get the goat.
Ricrude
Interests: Drinking, gambling, running around with the wrong crowd, pranks...typical UJ stuff.

Post by Ricrude »

jsdspif wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:54 pm
in the movie motel hell they talked about smoking granny's dog and the sherriff said it was alot like goat meat, just not as stringy. I had a goat for a while but I hurt my knee and wasn't going to be able to care for it. I gave it to some guy that said he wanted it because he knew people that ate them but he said they didn't kill them humanely and he didn't want them to get the goat.
You hurt your knee so you couldn't take care of the goat? Well now...
It is absolutely amazing that some people survive walking out of their homes...fo reelz!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

jsdspif wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:54 pm
In one of the shops I used to manage we had a guy that was married to a Korean chick. We used to rag him mercilessly about having dog for dinner.
To his credit he usually took it all in stride but every once and awhile hed get pretty fired up if we kept on it too long.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Post by CentralTexasCrude »