Getting Rid of the Homeless - in California?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Getting Rid of the Homeless - in California?

Post by Animal »

Gavin Newsom has had enough of their shit!

He has ordered the removal of all homeless encampments. And he can now arrest those people even if they don't have a shelter for them to go to.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Re: Getting Rid of the Homeless - in California?

Post by Geist »

I'm sure the penal system will set them straight, as evidence has proven time and time again.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Geist wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:39 pm I'm sure the penal system will set them straight, as evidence has proven time and time again.
maybe Camilla can get to the root causes of homelessness and solve it the same as she did for the border fiasco.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hmmm. After promoting policies that contribute to the problem for years now Hair Gel wants to back track. I wonder what changed?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I wonder if the upcoming election has anything to do with this?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:33 pm I wonder if the upcoming election has anything to do with this?
there are rumors that might be behind the reasoning for Biden's sudden interest in stopping people at the border.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 9:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:33 pm I wonder if the upcoming election has anything to do with this?
there are rumors that might be behind the reasoning for Biden's sudden interest in stopping people at the border.
Shocked I tell you!