President Kamala Harris

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: President Kamala Harris

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:20 am It's exactly on par with what you guys would think that she didn't do anything on her own like becoming the attorney general or all the other accomplishments she did by opening a book and actually studying, she must have completely slept her way up there right? Like Gloria Steinem once said if all it took was sleeping with people to get to the top there would be a lot more women at the top. Oh and God forbid she takes a picture with who? Montel williams? Who the hell gives a shit about him? None of this at all ever will ever ever compare to everyone's sweet little donnie. Five different children with three different women and the list goes on and on and on. I'm sure the men Across America and of course you guys are going to be spewing your regular vitriol against black women so it's whatever. You guys can sit back and just watch a woman who fucked her way to the top run your country.
Her relationship with Montell Williams is well know as well as her relationship with her superior Willie Brown while both happened to be married.
No one here dislikes her because she a woman or a minority; we dislike her because shes an utter disaster.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
disco.moon
Simply Exhausting

Post by disco.moon »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:28 pm
disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:20 am It's exactly on par with what you guys would think that she didn't do anything on her own like becoming the attorney general or all the other accomplishments she did by opening a book and actually studying, she must have completely slept her way up there right? Like Gloria Steinem once said if all it took was sleeping with people to get to the top there would be a lot more women at the top. Oh and God forbid she takes a picture with who? Montel williams? Who the hell gives a shit about him? None of this at all ever will ever ever compare to everyone's sweet little donnie. Five different children with three different women and the list goes on and on and on. I'm sure the men Across America and of course you guys are going to be spewing your regular vitriol against black women so it's whatever. You guys can sit back and just watch a woman who fucked her way to the top run your country.
In your view, what are her three top achievements as AG or US Senator? I'll wait
Oh darling, if you think I'm going to waste my precious time arguing with you about a black woman in politics you're more delusional than I thought :lol: I'm keeping my thoughts on the matter pretty quiet in this echo-chamber of hate. :wub:
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

there are lots of reasons to dislike harris. probably more reasons to about trump. harris will ruin our country and you can double down on that if newsome is a part of it. I have real reasons to dislike her from the terrible job she did in ca to what she continues to not do as our VP. lastly in 2004 a friend of mine who was a sf police officer was murdered by a gang member and harris basically slapped the MF'er on the wrist. google espinoza and harris 2004 and read the what the media is probably not telling you. fuck her
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:44 pm
In your view, what are her three top achievements as AG or US Senator? I'll wait
Oh darling, if you think I'm going to waste my precious time arguing with you about a black woman in politics you're more delusional than I thought :lol: I'm keeping my thoughts on the matter pretty quiet in this echo-chamber of hate. :wub:
FTR, some of us hate her because she's a cop, and cops are scum.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:44 pm
So nothing. Got it :)
Biker

Post by Biker »

hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

pork wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:58 pmlastly in 2004 a friend of mine who was a sf police officer was murdered by a gang member and harris basically slapped the MF'er on the wrist. google espinoza and harris 2004 and read the what the media is probably not telling you. fuck her
The gang member was sentenced to life, and there is no death penalty in CA. I am sorry for your loss and the death of an officer, but I hardly call life without parole a slap on the wrist.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Biker

Post by Biker »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:58 pm The gang member was sentenced to life, and there is no death penalty in CA.
https://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/SA ... 767716.php
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:58 pm
pork wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:58 pmlastly in 2004 a friend of mine who was a sf police officer was murdered by a gang member and harris basically slapped the MF'er on the wrist. google espinoza and harris 2004 and read the what the media is probably not telling you. fuck her
The gang member was sentenced to life, and there is no death penalty in CA. I am sorry for your loss and the death of an officer, but I hardly call life without parole a slap on the wrist.
The last execution in California was in 2006. Two years AFTER this case. Gavin Newsom didn't declare a moritorium on the Death Penalty until 2019.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Animal wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 9:28 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 8:58 pm
The last execution in California was in 2006. Two years AFTER this case. Gavin Newsom didn't declare a moritorium on the Death Penalty until 2019.
this...plus diane finstein said they were going to give him the death penalty until cunt said no. she is soft on crime. just a reminder she called the jesse smollet case a modern day lynching, that fucking thing was a hoax.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

lets not forget that bitch has been saying biden is not mentally compromised. Now all of a sudden hes fucked up.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

If she actually did, as they are reporting, and said straight up to Netanyahu that he better "get the ceasefire done". In an "or else" tone, then good for her.
BigChiefin
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by BigChiefin »

You are a sad example of exactly what the left wants in a voter. You eat up their identity politics like a good little sheep. Blindly voting for this woman because of her gender and skin color and clearly not knowing anything about her background. This woman has not accomplished anything in her life that didn't happen because of either the color of her skin or the dick in her mouth. She can't complete a sentence without reverting to word salad and her stupid little giggle, but we are supposed to believe she became a prosecutor on her merits? HA!

Am I a fan of Trump? No. But I am a fan of the bulk of his policies, which is what I base my vote on. Trump could be the blackest female you've ever seen, or any other race for that matter, and I would still vote for him because of his policies. Sorry, but I like a secure border and laws that are actually enforced. I like for women to be able to compete in sports without some mentally ill man taking their trophies away. I like not having to worry about some dude being in the bathroom with my wife. It's about common sense for me and I see none of that with the current White House.

I pray to god that this imbecile doesn't get elected. She will make senile old Joe look like a fucking genius and will make us an even bigger laughing stock than we already are around the world.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Biker

Post by Biker »

BigChiefin wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 12:33 am
You are a sad example of exactly what the left wants in a voter. You eat up their identity politics like a good little sheep. Blindly voting for this woman because of her gender and skin color and clearly not knowing anything about her background. This woman has not accomplished anything in her life that didn't happen because of either the color of her skin or the dick in her mouth. She can't complete a sentence without reverting to word salad and her stupid little giggle, but we are supposed to believe she became a prosecutor on her merits? HA!

Am I a fan of Trump? No. But I am a fan of the bulk of his policies, which is what I base my vote on. Trump could be the blackest female you've ever seen, or any other race for that matter, and I would still vote for him because of his policies. Sorry, but I like a secure border and laws that are actually enforced. I like for women to be able to compete in sports without some mentally ill man taking their trophies away. I like not having to worry about some dude being in the bathroom with my wife. It's about common sense for me and I see none of that with the current White House.

I pray to god that this imbecile doesn't get elected. She will make senile old Joe look like a fucking genius and will make us an even bigger laughing stock than we already are around the world.
The 19th Amendment biting us in the ass. Again
stonedmegman
In Search of vitamin T

Post by stonedmegman »

Antknot wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:19 pm Image
"We've got a god for everything. The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that's coming quickly" (Mel Brooks)
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Vitamin E wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:29 pm What would it take to make this happen?
Kill everyone else in America.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

necronomous wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:43 pm
Vitamin E wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:29 pm What would it take to make this happen?
Buckle up buckwheat
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Kamala Harris Failed to Connect One Person with High-Speed Internet with $42.5 Billion from Infrastructure Bill

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024 ... ture-bill/
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Who wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 7:39 pm
necronomous wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:43 pm
Buckle up buckwheat
That's racist. Expected though from a leftist