this one is way out there (kind of)

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

jsdspif
Tells *VERY* interesting (but true) stories.

this one is way out there (kind of)

Post by jsdspif »

so the other day I was half asleep and heard an accident starting to occur out at the corner and then heard explosions that I thought blew my home off the foundation. So look out the door and a guy is walking around in the yard but I don't see anyone else.So I step out my door and the front corner of my pole barn is gone so I walk over and here's a car thru the wall of my one car attached garage. He swerved to miss a guy that pulled out from the stop sign and drove thru my yard , thru the pole barn and thru the garage. Fortunately no one was hurt, my car that was in the garage just got about a dime size dent so that's good. So now I'm waiting for progressive to do whatever it is they do. I got hold of them thrusday and then friday a guy from there called and got more info but I haven't heard from him so I called yesterday and left voicemail. Not much got damaged in the barn. Cheap welder, farm jack and welding table, the folding harbor freight kind, those 3 got good damage. On that wall I had a rack with bolts nuts etc and there was a little book case type deal that I had containers with screws and stuff so that's sprayed all over. So that was some very unwanted excitement.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: this one is way out there (kind of)

Post by Animal »

what about your rolex collection? Wasn't that damaged beyond repair?