Marital Arts

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Marital Arts

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Bluespruce1964 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:16 pm
She was a stunner for sure.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

now i'm confused. was it her nose she twitched to do magic?
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

Yes, and rumor has it she was a bit of a wild slut in Hollywood circles.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:03 pm Yes, and rumor has it she was a bit of a wild slut in Hollywood circles.
please expand on this story. a lot.

doing a quick search reminds me of what i hate most about the internet now. These AI created youtube videos with the computer voice that drones on and on about trivial unimportant facts about some celebrity. Setting you up for some jaw dropping never before heard fact about them, and after 30 minutes of nothing you realize its all for nothing.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

There was a book called Twitch Upon A Star that starts going into some of her lifestyle choices, but not to the point of talking about her sexual desires. The data is out there, I just do not want to dig too deep into the dark net to find what I had read years ago.

Here is a tabloid quote (not from the book): But off-screen the blonde beauty struggled to find happiness, running through four tumultuous marriages and bewitching many of Hollywood's leading men, a startling new book reveals.

One of the sexiest and most desirable women in Hollywood, she cast a spell on such stars as Elvis Presley, Dean Martin and Gary Cooper.

But the daughter of movie legend Robert Montgomery suffered from a "father complex", often falling in love with older men, and sought out troubled lovers who abused her physically and mentally.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2024 2:42 pm There was a book called Twitch Upon A Star that starts going into some of her lifestyle choices, but not to the point of talking about her sexual desires. The data is out there, I just do not want to dig too deep into the dark net to find what I had read years ago.

Here is a tabloid quote (not from the book): But off-screen the blonde beauty struggled to find happiness, running through four tumultuous marriages and bewitching many of Hollywood's leading men, a startling new book reveals.

One of the sexiest and most desirable women in Hollywood, she cast a spell on such stars as Elvis Presley, Dean Martin and Gary Cooper.

But the daughter of movie legend Robert Montgomery suffered from a "father complex", often falling in love with older men, and sought out troubled lovers who abused her physically and mentally.
she sounds perfect.
hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Post by hawkfan8812 »

This coming from the President of the Audrey Hepburn fan club, Elizabeth is easily one of the most beautiful women in history.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster
Interests: boating, fishing, dating, travel, music, trivia, crossword puzzles, coffee, reading, photography, swimming, grilling, smoking, building

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.
Bluespruce1964
Tomorrow's Best Poster

Post by Bluespruce1964 »

I'm up early.