The black male vote

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

The black male vote

Post by Biker »

The fact that she feels the need to reach out to black men says everything about what her internal polls are showing
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: The black male vote

Post by Animal »

man, i hate this idea of buying votes. this is becoming a common thing for the democrats. they get down to the wire and then they tailor specific economic incentive plans for demographics that the polls show them to need votes. they did it with student loans. they did it with the $2,000 covid checks for the voters in Georgia. And I heard they were going to do it for black men but I didn't really believe it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: The black male vote

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 10:15 pm man, i hate this idea of buying votes. this is becoming a common thing for the democrats. they get down to the wire and then they tailor specific economic incentive plans for demographics that the polls show them to need votes. they did it with student loans. they did it with the $2,000 covid checks for the voters in Georgia. And I heard they were going to do it for black men but I didn't really believe it.
20k fully forgivable loans for "Entrepreneurs". What could go wrong? :lol:
Imagine a Republican candidate promising this bullshit to only white male voters.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."