January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:20 pm Unlike you I've answered every question you've ever asked, bud.
If that was the case, this would've been settled months ago. Instead, you once again refuse to simply answer the base original question which you believe to be the case, that insurrection is not insurrection. Distract, deflect, dodge, duck, anything to avoid this simple exercise. Prove your claim, or admit you got nothing. I get why that would trigger you, because you heard it so much over the Joe Biden corruption that turned out to not exist. I didn't make you choose to back traitors, you did that. So either prove your claim(s) or concede, hack.
You mean do "the work"?
"The work" thats already been done by legal professionals that disagree with you? I'm not going to do anymore "work" or add anything to the investigations that they've already done, retard. It's already been settled by people smarter than you and they happen to agree with the position of "not insurrection". Sorry, bud. Thems just the facts. Never forget that it is YOU that is on the opposite side of the legal professionals.
Notice how you dodged the question yet again? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Re: January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:33 pm Image
Thanks for avoiding it and proving me right again. Hack does hack things.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:33 pm Image
Thanks for avoiding it and proving me right again. Hack does hack things.
Uh huh. You make it too easy, retard.
Why are you right and the United States Justice Department is wrong?

Dodge away, homeschool. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:37 pm Uh huh. You make it too easy, retard.
Given you haven't yet proved your claim or even tried, it must not be that easy for a hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:42 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:37 pm Uh huh. You make it too easy, retard.
Given you haven't yet proved your claim or even tried, it must not be that easy for a hack.
Good Lord. You're too fucking stupid to understand that the United States Justice Department already investigated and couldnt prove "insurrection". Because of that I dont need to prove "not insurrection" you fucking retard.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:51 pm Good Lord. You're too fucking stupid to understand
That you refuse to engage making it blatantly obvious when you keep changing the subject everytime you come back here? No, you've made it painfully obvious you're not equipped to prove what you claimed, again, which is why you've once again demanded to argue something else. Anything else. But kudos for earning a change in gifs back to your usual accurate representation. Hack doing hack things while angry.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 9:01 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:51 pm Good Lord. You're too fucking stupid to understand
That you refuse to engage making it blatantly obvious when you keep changing the subject everytime you come back here? No, you've made it painfully obvious you're not equipped to prove what you claimed, again, which is why you've once again demanded to argue something else. Anything else. But kudos for earning a change in gifs back to your usual accurate representation. Hack doing hack things while angry.
Poor dumb Dot.

My claim is that the events of that day were not an insurrection. Two government legal entities, the United States Department of Justice and the FBI, agree after exhaustive investigations. That is the proof. There is no other proof needed. Thats not changing the subject; that IS the subject you absolute retard. :lol:
Never forget that it is YOU that is on the opposite side of the legal professionals.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2024 11:13 pm Image
Color me shocked, you state your claim and then refuse to prove it, instead turning to argue something else. Hack did hack things again.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

God, I love that JD Vance GIF. :lol:
Dudes gonna make a great VP and give my boy DeSantis a run for his money in 4 years.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 7:49 pm God, I love that JD Vance GIF. :lol:
Dudes gonna make a great VP and give my boy DeSantis a run for his money in 4 years.

Sure, hack. Sure.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 7:49 pm God, I love that JD Vance GIF. :lol:

Sure, hack. Sure.
Hey, it's not my fault your installed candidate choose such a doofus for VP. :lol:
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:47 pm Hey, it's not my fault your installed candidate choose such a doofus for VP. :lol:

Sorry, but Walz is leaps and bounds above and beyond Vance. I chuckle at you picking your newest fangirling object when you've picked loser causes for years now, but then again, it's not like being Trump's VP pick has a good track record either. Go figure, hack.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 9:33 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2024 8:47 pm Hey, it's not my fault your installed candidate choose such a doofus for VP. :lol:

Sorry, but Walz is leaps and bounds above and beyond Vance. I chuckle at you picking your newest fangirling object when you've picked loser causes for years now, but then again, it's not like being Trump's VP pick has a good track record either. Go figure, hack.
Holy shit. You probably actually believe that. :lol:

Remember when Walz got called out for lying and then actually made it worse? :rollingyellow:

[media] [/media]

Or that he said he's friends with school shooters? :rollingyellow:

Or when he admitted that he's a knucklehead? :rollingyellow:

Vance fucking crushes this question about Liz Cheney.

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2024 1:19 am Holy shit. You probably actually believe that.
What I believe is that you're a disingenuous partisan hack that will give any con a pass because that's the partisan hack way. Vance has refused to acknowledge reality of the 2020 election previously cited, struggles to function like a human being:

fails to process contradictory data in his proximity to his false rhetoric:

admits on air that he lies to push fake debunked racist propaganda:

and I have no love for Liz Cheney, but I'll take her and the Constitution over an insurrection sympathizer and apologist.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... n-remarks/
Cheney blasted Vance’s remarks in a post on the social platform X, calling such a move “illegal” and likening it to “tyranny.”

“Let’s be clear: This is illegal and unconstitutional,” Cheney wrote, responding to a clip of Vance’s comments. “The American people had voted. The courts had ruled. The Electoral College had met and voted. The Governor in every state had certified the results and sent a legal slate of electors to the Congress to be counted.”

“The Vice President has no constitutional authority to tell states to submit alternative slates of electors because his candidate lost. That is tyranny,” she said.
But go ahead, tell us more about your choice, hack. You can always dig the hole deeper since choosing to revere a convicted criminal.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I voted. I thought long and hard about it. It really came down to which of the two I felt would most be a dictator.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2024 9:21 pm I voted. I thought long and hard about it. It really came down to which of the two I felt would most be a dictator.
So Trump