Consider myself a Historian

The dark closet of ujr where we send Howie's Sean Reyes Godlike worshiping videos. Enjoy your civil rights!

Moderator: QillerDaemon

WestTexasCrude

Consider myself a Historian

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Extremely well read on just about any subject you care to mention. Human evolution in Africa, Chinese/ India history, Renaissance, etc. The list is almost endless. Totally frustrated with one subject. Post WW2. Not Europe, Allies building back the economy while the Soviets were stripping E Germany of their factory equipment that they had to go back in and replace later. I'm talking Japan. US occupation 1945-1953. Supreme commander MacArthur. Unlike the Soviets, built up our former enemies that lasts to this day in eternal gratitude . Huge historical story, and yet I'm almost unable to find a historical account (regular book) anywhere. Weird.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Consider myself a Historian

Post by AnalHamster »

You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You don’t know what you’re talking about, but that doesn’t stop you from talking.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
I take offense. You throw out the "idiot" word like you are familiar with the subject. Prove it. Throw out any historical subject from the Big Bang to the present. I'm not perfect but I can converse on any subject. Give me your best shot. I promise I won't Google any of it, retard .
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:48 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:12 pm You're an idiot. I'm sure you try your best, but you are ill informed on every topic I've ever seen you try to speak on, and you are too stupid to accept corrections. No offense.
I take offense. You throw out the "idiot" word like you are familiar with the subject. Prove it. Throw out any historical subject from the Big Bang to the present. I'm not perfect but I can converse on any subject. Give me your best shot. I promise I won't Google any of it, retard .
Well of course you take offense, I intended to offend. Throwing in no offense at the end of a clearly offensive statement was a joke, idiot.

Anyway, category: Earthworms in the continental United States. Have at it.

You see, my assessment is based on having been here for years and already having seen you attempt to hold forth on a pretty wide range of topics, with uniformly embarassing results. It is an assessment of what I have already seen.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Hey, AH I visited Hyde Park, NY today and toured Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Presidential Library and his home Springwood. They had a special display in honor of D Day's anniversary. Many authentic Winston Churchill relics on display.

A walking stick and cigar of his

And me in front of my new house. Big fan of The Beaux Arts architecture style.

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

What's that first picture of? It's not the churchill coat of arms
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:52 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:48 pm
Well of course you take offense, I intended to offend. Throwing in no offense at the end of a clearly offensive statement was a joke, idiot.

Anyway, category: Earthworms in the continental United States. Have at it.

You see, my assessment is based on having been here for years and already having seen you attempt to hold forth on a pretty wide range of topics, with uniformly embarassing results. It is an assessment of what I have already seen.
Yeah, I've seen the same erupting from your ignorant lips for years. History questions, ya dumbass Brit. How hard is this?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I have no interest in discussing any historical topic with you. You're an idiot.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:58 pm What's that first picture of? It's not the churchill coat of arms
The little caption said it was a gift to Winston from an American organization that was probably pretty clueless about coats of arms
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:02 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:58 pm What's that first picture of? It's not the churchill coat of arms
The little caption said it was a gift to Winston from an American organization that was probably pretty clueless about coats of arms
That makes sense :lol:
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

i-smart-is.jpg
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

SIGABA cipher machine that was used to encode the most sensitive transmissions from FDR to Churchill.

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:02 am I have no interest in discussing any historical topic with you. You're an idiot.
I understand. The desire to attain any additional knowledge beyond your limited scope involves actual work. I don't blame you.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The elusive Enigma Machine

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:07 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:02 am I have no interest in discussing any historical topic with you. You're an idiot.
I understand. The desire to attain any additional knowledge beyond your limited scope involves actual work. I don't blame you.
Do you even realize that you just dissed yourself? :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:08 am The elusive Enigma Machine

German sub- 1942? Shot up but didn't sink. Boarded and confiscated. The real background story on winning WW2.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It was found on a submarine crewed by four men with the names of John Paul George and Ringo in The Sea of Green.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 am It was found on a submarine crewed by four men with the names of John Paul George and Ringo in The Sea of Green.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:21 am It was found on a submarine crewed by four men with the names of John Paul George and Ringo in The Sea of Green.
Please proceed with your next historical example. I wait with baited breath.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:27 am
Please proceed with your next historical example. I wait with baited breath.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E ... ger_effect
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

President Roosevelt's 1936 Ford Phaeton. The Ford Phaeton's hand controls were ingenuously designed by Fred Relyea, a local mechanic from the nearby town of Poughkeepsie. The clutch and brake were operated by one lever that, when pushed halfway, would engage the clutch -- and when pushed in further, it controlled the brakes. The throttle was controlled by a push/pull lever mounted on the right side of the steering column. Also mounted on the steering column was a small device that dispensed freshly lit cigarettes to FDR's hand. Quite the trick.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Car has a little over 19,000 miles on her
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:34 am Car has a little over 19,000 miles on her
WTC will be along shortly to post a GPS map of every single one of those miles. :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 am
:lol: :lol: :lol:
And the idiot never went back college to try his hand at simple mathematics. Color me shocked.