To infinity... and beyond!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

To infinity... and beyond!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I've been off my feet for 2 1/2 days with the worst lower back pain I've ever had. Just going to the washroom to take a piss is torture. Nothing is working.
So I've developed a new battle plan for today.

Acetaminophen ... ✔️
Ibuprofen ... ✔️
T1's with Codeine ... ✔️
Pregabalin ... ✔️
Booze ... ✔️
Weed ... ✔️

Alright, excruciating lower back pain... BRING IT ON, BITCH! GAME ON!!!!!

(I apologize in advance if my posts happen to get a little fucked up later on today :lol: )
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: To infinity... and beyond!

Post by Stapes »

laying down isn't great for the back either. Try to get some walks in.....physical activity is the best thing to get you back on your feet.
I blame Biker.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:45 pm I've been off my feet for 2 1/2 days with the worst lower back pain I've ever had. Just going to the washroom to take a piss is torture. Nothing is working.

Acetaminophen ... ✔️
Ibuprofen ... ✔️
T1's with Codeine ... ✔️
Pregabalin ... ✔️
Booze ... ✔️
Weed ... ✔️

(I apologize in advance if my posts happen to get a little fucked up later on today :lol: )
Naproxin really helps.

Pregabalin put me in emerg 3 times in 2 weeks. Totally zombified me.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Have you checked your windshield wiper fluids?
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:45 pm I've been off my feet for 2 1/2 days with the worst lower back pain I've ever had. Just going to the washroom to take a piss is torture. Nothing is working.

Acetaminophen ... ✔️
Ibuprofen ... ✔️
T1's with Codeine ... ✔️
Pregabalin ... ✔️
Booze ... ✔️
Weed ... ✔️

You saw my last drunk post, right?
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I prescribe hookers and coke.
wut?
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Acetaminophen ... ✔️
Ibuprofen ... ✔️
T1's with Codeine ... ✔️
Pregabalin ... ✔️
Booze ... ✔️
Weed ... ✔️

Kratom.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Acetaminophen ... ✔️
Ibuprofen ... ✔️
T1's with Codeine ... ✔️
Pregabalin ... ✔️
Booze ... ✔️
Weed ... ✔️

Go easy mixing the T3's and acetaminophen easy to overdose and then bye bye liver.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

May I suggest since you are in such pain and bedridden, perfect time to order a couple of math books from your local library and bone up on the skills. Just saying.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25 am May I suggest since you are in such pain and bedridden, perfect time to order a couple of math books from your local library and bone up on the skills. Just saying.
There you go with the math thing again. After all this time I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. What math?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:11 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25 am May I suggest since you are in such pain and bedridden, perfect time to order a couple of math books from your local library and bone up on the skills. Just saying.
There you go with the math thing again. After all this time I still don't know what the fuck you're talking about. What math?
You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest. What was the Bon Jovi song "Went down in a Blaze of Glory".
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am
You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest. What was the Bon Jovi song "Went down in a Blaze of Glory".
Really? Not allowed by who?
"Went down in a blaze of glory"? The entire site shut down, you fucking retard.

As a matter of fact, now that you've said that... I think I'll host another UJ NFL pool this year. Should be fun.

And for the umpteenth time... what fucking math? Why can't you answer that question?
Last edited by Reservoir Dog on Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Count me in so long as I can join mid-season and claim victory.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:16 am
Really? Not allowed by who?
"Went down in a blaze of glory"? The entire site shut down, you fucking retard.

As a matter of fact, now that you've said that... I think I'll host another UJ NFL pool this year. Should be fun.

And for the umpteenth time... what fucking math? Why can't you answer that question?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Save your liver damage. Skip NSAIDS and focus on opiates and alcohol. In the proper combination you'll feel a nice warm glow. And your cuntiness will mellow.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

My cuntiness .... :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

.. I think I'll host another UJ NFL pool this year.
Good luck with that. Did it for 5 years when you had over 1,000 UJ members with maybe a handful participating every year. Go for it. You can watch as nobody gives a shit. Should solve any math problems you wish to avoid.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:09 pm
.. I think I'll host another UJ NFL pool this year.
Good luck with that. Did it for 5 years when you had over 1,000 UJ members with maybe a handful participating every year. Go for it. You can watch as nobody gives a shit. Should solve any math problems you wish to avoid.
But... but... you said I'm not ALLOWED!!!

What math?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

If it's that bad see a doctor dumbass. That's how you get the good shit.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:44 pm If it's that bad see a doctor dumbass. That's how you get the good shit.
I did see my doctor. That's how I got the Pregabalin.