Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Hey CQ/ forgot to mention

Post by CaptQuint »

You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
Sorry. Did not see it. Glad they are getting it out of that 30 foot mudhole rusting the bottom out for 7 decades. State spent $10's of millions on restoration. Hope they can find a Dry dock exhibition area in Galveston. I've visited it twice when I was a kid.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:45 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:36 pm You forgot to tell me about this 2 month article old that I posted 2 months ago?
Sorry. Did not see it. Glad they are getting it out of that 30 foot mudhole rusting the bottom out for 7 decades. State spent $10's of millions on restoration. Hope they can find a Dry dock exhibition area in Galveston. I've visited it twice when I was a kid.
A drydock is her only hope, only Dreadnought left in the world
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:50 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:45 pm
A drydock is her only hope, only Dreadnought left in the world
Being on it is amazing at the size.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:53 pm Being on it is amazing at the size.
I bet it is. Were you sore after?
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:31 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He'll have to show me the proof. I looked back 4 months and didn't see shit. Good lord, you people are gullible to anything posted. Biker especially. And this is one of our Mods?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:56 am
Biker wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:31 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:
He'll have to show me the proof. I looked back 4 months and didn't see shit. Good lord, you people are gullible to anything posted. Biker especially. And this is one of our Mods?
Indisputable proof has zero effect on you but here you go

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Was this the BB35?
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:45 am Was this the BB35?
yessir
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 am
yessir
Damn. I knew a fellow who was working on that restoring it.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

megman wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 am
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:52 am
yessir
Damn. I knew a fellow who was working on that restoring it.
Not an easy job
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I guess WTC is gone for the night, he'll be back tomorrow and pretend this didn't happen
JackRabbit_Slim
Have Sister, Will Bang

Post by JackRabbit_Slim »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:24 am Anyone is free to peruse UJR history for that date and see that CQ is squirting out his backside. As always. We expect nothing less.
I literally posted a screenshot of page 7 of my military thread you fucking retard.
:lol: :lol:
"you have a fine boy there..." CaptGotti
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Might want to concede this one dude.
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Stop saying "we". You're the only one being a retard.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Think i could buy it as my mega-yacht if I ever hit a major lottery?
wut?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Biker wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:17 pm
FFS :lol:
Dude, why do you rejoice in belittling and making fun of people? You need help, seriously. You must have been seriously abused as a child. Who did it, your dad? Now we have the girl power combo of CQ and Biker. Wow, so sad.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Biker wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:42 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 pm
Dude, why do you rejoice in belittling and making fun of people? You need help, seriously. You must have been seriously abused as a child. Who did it, your dad? Now we have the girl power combo of CQ and Biker. Wow, so sad.
Shove it, cuck boi
You are the cuck master you dick sucking fag. Seriously though, faggot, STFU and back the fuck down because you are obviously a pussy. WTC is so much more intelligent than you that it's not even funny.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:46 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:42 pm
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:40 pm
Shove it, cuck boi
You are the cuck master you dick sucking fag. Seriously though, faggot, STFU and back the fuck down because you are obviously a pussy. WTC is so much more intelligent than you that it's not even funny.
Dude, why do you rejoice in belittling and making fun of people?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I'm sure all 4 that have ever visited your pathetic UJR attempt at previous UJ glory probably noticed. Probably not. I didn't.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Hell, your "military thread" in the old UJ grew tiresome after a couple of years. You accomplished the same feat here at UJR in mere weeks. Something to hang your hat on, I guess.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:35 pm
I'm sure all 4 that have ever visited your pathetic UJR attempt at previous UJ glory probably noticed. Probably not. I didn't.
You literally said that you went back 4 months in UJR looking for it. :lol: :lol: :lol: