This will appeal to sane voters

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: This will appeal to sane voters

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:30 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:29 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:35 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:46 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:41 am I wonder why these camps werent a big deal when they were built. Werent they "Concentration Camps" then as well?
It's almost like a competent administration was operating the buildings then
When that administration was building and operating those camps meant to concentrate and detain people in a specific area, were they still "Concentration Camps"?
I'm sure they would, at the height of the unaccompanied minor wave they were no Holiday Inn either. But Trumps Zero Tolerance Policy is exacerbating the problem to point that the conditions have become deplorable. In a May 2018 interview, then-White House Chief of Staff John Kelly told NPR a "big name of the game is deterrence" in stopping illegal immigration, and that family separations "would be a tough deterrent." In my opinion they are being treated like shit to punish them. Now they don't deserve a reward for trying to illegally cross into our country, but they shouldn't be treated worse than prisoners of war.
The problem is that we now have about 100k EVERY MONTH trying to get in. No country in the world can handle that type of onslaught. Then, the problem is exacerbated with an asylum system that is broken and abused (but nobody seems to want to address or fix). The migrants are being coached on how to beat the system: claim asylum and youre in (eventually) as the numbers are so large we wont be able to effectively verify your claim and youll just be released anyway. Hell, even I see the logic in doing what theyre doing. They end up here regardless. What exactly is your cutoff point though for how many migrants we can let in without dragging the resources of our country into the shitter? Surely you can see the problem of letting millions upon millions of unskilled, uneducated, unvaccicnated people with no plans, no job, no support structure except the government and nowhere to go? Its illogical to think we can just absorb this onslaught with no repercussions.
So why didn't Trump and the GOP gang sort this out when they held congress? Eliminating the asylum provision and load these fuckers onto some C-17's and drop their collective asses at San Salvador Airport? The left definitely would have screamed holy hell but it's better than whats happening right now
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

And most people from South America are vaccinated so thats a bullshit point, you're more likely to sit next to facebook Karen Jones and her unvaccinated brood at The Cheesecake Factory that catch the plague from Carlos the guy who cleans your gutters
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Rampant migrant illnesses force U.S. Border Patrol to seek help, change procedures
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 454759002/

I wish The R's would have addressed the broken asylum system. I suspect any attempt to fix the abused system would have been met with the usual cries of racism though.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:14 pm Rampant migrant illnesses force U.S. Border Patrol to seek help, change procedures
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 454759002/

I wish The R's would have addressed the broken asylum system. I suspect any attempt to fix the abused system would have been met with the usual cries of racism though.
"The ill migrants have been arriving with all kinds of ailments, many with flu or pneumonia" I've never had a vaccine that prevents either of those
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:31 am
VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:43 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:00 pm People always seem to picture the nazi camps as starting out with half starved people being filtered off to the death chambers. That was the end of a process that started with this, concentrating people, dehumanising them, gradually staffing up with sadistic guards and supervisors as the decent ones found other assignments. Getting normal folks like vince and cheezy et al to accept that the untermensch were only getting what was necessary and deserved, protecting the fatherland. Miller won't get his final solution because he doesn't have time and american institutions are just about withstanding the assault, but you'll never get a clearer sight of how it started in real time.
What a steaming pile of shit. beneath even you.
Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:18 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 am -snip-
and
-snip-
You read my reply and you know I am right.

Hence your asinine insults.

Again, be better man.

Uh huh, neither of you addressed anything I said. Running scared.

Just no discussion here at all any more.
Your whole premise is ridiculous. This is this, that’s all it is. It’s not the start of some evil slippery slope.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:34 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:31 am
VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:43 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:00 pm People always seem to picture the nazi camps as starting out with half starved people being filtered off to the death chambers. That was the end of a process that started with this, concentrating people, dehumanising them, gradually staffing up with sadistic guards and supervisors as the decent ones found other assignments. Getting normal folks like vince and cheezy et al to accept that the untermensch were only getting what was necessary and deserved, protecting the fatherland. Miller won't get his final solution because he doesn't have time and american institutions are just about withstanding the assault, but you'll never get a clearer sight of how it started in real time.
What a steaming pile of shit. beneath even you.
Cassandros wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:18 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:11 am -snip-
and
-snip-
You read my reply and you know I am right.

Hence your asinine insults.

Again, be better man.

Uh huh, neither of you addressed anything I said. Running scared.

Just no discussion here at all any more.
Your whole premise is ridiculous. This is this, that’s all it is. It’s not the start of some evil slippery slope.
My premise that the German camps opened in 1933 were not the same as the extermination camps? Just historical fact. They interned people for crimes or being undesirables as defined by the state, gradually dehumanizing them. The move to extermination camps came nearly a decade later, they started with something much closer to the current US concentration camps and a population of folks like you who were cool with it.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

It seems that it's not a long step from "those aren't our people" to "those aren't really people like us."

Then once they're "not people," certain kinds of folks think it's OK to treat then inhumanely. And in the past that's led to all sorts of crimes against humanity.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Hutus and Tutsis, they were the same color and some fucked up shit happened
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm Hutus and Tutsis, they were the same color and some fucked up shit happened
If you haven't seen it, you should see

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Rwanda

I think this is the best movie Don Cheadle has done.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:37 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:30 pm Hutus and Tutsis, they were the same color and some fucked up shit happened

Uh, excuse me, Buck Swope in Boogie Nights? Ring a bell?
How about Juicy Burgers Worker in Moving Violations?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:56 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:37 pm

Uh, excuse me, Buck Swope in Boogie Nights? Ring a bell?
How about Juicy Burgers Worker in Moving Violations?
Have you even seen Hotel Rwanda?
Last edited by FSchmertz on Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:25 pm It seems that it's not a long step from "those aren't our people" to "those aren't really people like us."

Then once they're "not people," certain kinds of folks think it's OK to treat then inhumanely. And in the past that's led to all sorts of crimes against humanity.
Lets say Donny wins a second term...do you honestly believe Death camps are in our future?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:09 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:25 pm It seems that it's not a long step from "those aren't our people" to "those aren't really people like us."

Lets say Donny wins a second term...do you honestly believe Death camps are in our future?
This is happening, man!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The Cap'n has repeatedly blessed this board with photos of his idyllic holler. Clearly he's got nothing to worry about. No kids in school, no overrun emergency rooms with indigents, TB, etc.

He'd be squealing like a sow were they traipsing across his propitty, destroying fences and gates, leaving trash and corpses. He'd demand something be done.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Hopefully not. The conditions they're kept in might indicate something in-between, with the same justification.

I'd hope that even if someone who got into office would attempt something like that, they would be stopped by the very institutions they would constantly try to undercut.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:18 pm The Cap'n has repeatedly blessed this board with photos of his idyllic holler. Clearly he's got nothing to worry about. No kids in school, no overrun emergency rooms with indigents, TB, etc.

He'd be squealing like a sow were they traipsing across his propitty, destroying fences and gates, leaving trash and corpses. He'd demand something be done.
I'll just tweet and demand they return where they came from, just like Trump. Even though AOC was born 8 miles away from Trump Tower
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Trump literally just told 4 american colored congresswomen to go home to countries that are not actually theirs because they are american. He's a racist, his defenders claiming he isn't in the face of all the evidence are also racist. I mean, it'll be interesting to see how he tries to backtrack on his latest blatant racism, but seriously, how can anyone still be fooled?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 am Trump literally just told 4 american colored congresswomen to go home to countries that are not actually theirs because they are american. He's a racist, his defenders claiming he isn't in the face of all the evidence are also racist. I mean, it'll be interesting to see how he tries to backtrack on his latest blatant racism, but seriously, how can anyone still be fooled?
Silly foreigner, brown people aren't American. We put brown people in cages.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:17 am Trump literally just told 4 american colored congresswomen to go home to countries that are not actually theirs because they are american. He's a racist, his defenders claiming he isn't in the face of all the evidence are also racist. I mean, it'll be interesting to see how he tries to backtrack on his latest blatant racism, but seriously, how can anyone still be fooled?
To be fair, I've heard the President of Puerto Rico is a real piece of shit
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:35 am
Well it is a bit of a shithole country. Not like it's Norway or something.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:37 am
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:35 am
Well it is a bit of a shithole country. Not like it's Norway or something.
I've heard the president of Puerto Rico rapes children and hangs out with billionaire pedophiles. What a shithole country!
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

I'd say Chump should go back to "his people," but I doubt the Germans would have him ;)
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am I'd say Chump should go back to "his people," but I doubt the Germans would have him ;)
His Grandfather was thrown out of Germany for draft dodging. True story.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:44 am
FSchmertz wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:39 am I'd say Chump should go back to "his people," but I doubt the Germans would have him ;)
That's not fair, he had bone spurs. They run in the family.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:46 am
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:44 am
That's not fair, he had bone spurs. They run in the family.
Didn't stop old Frederick from running a whorehouse.