So, can I ask a serious question about 1st World problems

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: So, can I ask a serious question about 1st World problems

Post by Charliesheen »

Yeah we got it good here. With one life to live it seems a waste of precious time to focus on the negative.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Blast
Blast-A-Ho
Interests: Boobs, metal, boobs

Post by Blast »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:16 am Yeah we got it good here. With one life to live it seems a waste of precious time to focus on the negative.
:+1:
If life were fair every guy's dick would be the same size.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:16 am Yeah we got it good here. With one life to live it seems a waste of precious time to focus on the negative.
Truth.
Our ghetto residents are not really poor relatively speaking. Millions across the world would consider that standard an upgrade.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Blast wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:56 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:47 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:38 pm Oh goody goody! Here comes another history lesson from our resident Wikipedia history professor.
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:15 pm I want to post one more personal opinion/ observation on this subject and then I'll disappear for 24 hours and let others comment based on their experience. Most Social experts see the unraveling of USA culture (drug use, feminism, family units breaking down, etc) on late 60's anti-war movements, liberalism amuck. endless. I contend you can date to one day our present fractured, divisive, hate filled poison that passes for civility these days. November 9th, 1989. The day the Berlin Wall fell and Communism soon after. After almost 60 years of national unity getting through the Great Depression, WWII (400,000 dead) and the almost 50 year Cold War, we won. 1990's economic boom (outperformed the World combined) followed. Other than the 9/11 attacks to unify the country, that lasted for all of 2 years until the Bush idiots decided to invade Iraq. we are a country awash in the seas. I would go a step forward and say we are a Country "Bored" to tears. Any comments?
CALLED IT !!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
He gives a decent opinion and you guys can't admit it?
Fucking BOOM.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:38 pm Oh goody goody! Here comes another history lesson from our resident Wikipedia history professor.
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:15 pm I want to post one more personal opinion/ observation on this subject and then I'll disappear for 24 hours and let others comment based on their experience. Most Social experts see the unraveling of USA culture (drug use, feminism, family units breaking down, etc) on late 60's anti-war movements, liberalism amuck. endless. I contend you can date to one day our present fractured, divisive, hate filled poison that passes for civility these days. November 9th, 1989. The day the Berlin Wall fell and Communism soon after. After almost 60 years of national unity getting through the Great Depression, WWII (400,000 dead) and the almost 50 year Cold War, we won. 1990's economic boom (outperformed the World combined) followed. Other than the 9/11 attacks to unify the country, that lasted for all of 2 years until the Bush idiots decided to invade Iraq. we are a country awash in the seas. I would go a step forward and say we are a Country "Bored" to tears. Any comments?
Fucking BOOM.
Can you post a link to "your" opinion so we can read the rest of the article.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:59 am
Are you forgetting the massive amount of bullshit and retarded lies he constantly posts?
Holy shit, CQ is so delusional, he's lost the mental capacity to even differentiate between his anti-Trump/ anti-WTC diatribe. Sad way for someone whose contributions to any of these forums for the last 8 years totals nears zero. Post a Military/ Post Nothing for good reason thread and he's done. Everything after that and for years to come is bitching and moaning. Little punk ass behind his keyboard pounding in anger. I enjoy the view.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

So how much is Al Gores monthly power bill?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Nah that's a dumb take from an otherwise genius person.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:44 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:59 am
Are you forgetting the massive amount of bullshit and retarded lies he constantly posts?
Holy shit, CQ is so delusional, he's lost the mental capacity to even differentiate between his anti-Trump/ anti-WTC diatribe. Sad way for someone whose contributions to any of these forums for the last 8 years totals nears zero. Post a Military/ Post Nothing for good reason thread and he's done. Everything after that and for years to come is bitching and moaning. Little punk ass behind his keyboard pounding in anger. I enjoy the view.
Says the plagiarizer... :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:08 pm Heres another question relating to this...

If you KNOW you've got it good, but still find yourself depressed, how do you bust out of that funk? What things help ground you and bring you joy?
then you learn how to make something. something that people can use or appreciate. and you get better at making it by making more of it.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

Flumper wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 pm

If you KNOW you've got it good, but still find yourself depressed, how do you bust out of that funk? What things help ground you and bring you joy?
then you learn how to make something. something that people can use or appreciate. and you get better at making it by making more of it.
Do babies count?
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:21 pm I remember driving around Iraan in my brand new 1970 mustang boss 429 listening to this album whilst a ditzy blonde gave me road head, good times

:lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I have no answer but my I suggest an option. What, where you live makes you depressed? What do you see in your daily life that grinds you down mentally? I'm serious.
JCW

Post by JCW »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:07 pm

I have no answer but my I suggest an option. What, where you live makes you depressed? What do you see in your daily life that grinds you down mentally? I'm serious.
I wasnt asking specifically for myself, I'm asking in general how to turn this around.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

JCW wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:02 pm
Flumper wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Do babies count?
Not unless you are a Jackson or a kardashian. More like a jelly or a bird house or a painting.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

JCW wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:16 pm

I wasnt asking specifically for myself, I'm asking in general how to turn this around.
I'm hoping maybe I can offer suggestions. Where do you live? What do you see as the problems confronting you and your kids?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:39 pm

I'm hoping maybe I can offer suggestions. Where do you live? What do you see as the problems confronting you and your kids?
What an idiot! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:41 pm

STFU you fucking retard. Feel free to start your own original thread that everybody will ignore like your friends/ Please let us shed tears over your autism. Uh No.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:46 am

STFU you fucking retard. Feel free to start your own original thread that everybody will ignore like your friends/ Please let us shed tears over your autism. Uh No.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
What an idiot!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:46 am

JCW

Post by JCW »

Flumper wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:18 pm Not unless you are a Jackson or a kardashian. More like a jelly or a bird house or a painting.
What about services? I cleaned for a new client today and she was so thrilled with the job I did and how quickly I did it, I felt really good leaving her place. It's hard to beat the feeling of making others happy.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I've lost my train of thought toward JCW. Thanks, assholes.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:58 am I've lost my train of thought toward JCW. Thanks, assholes.
I'm sure she will survive.
I blame Biker.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Well, she seems fine now. Just seemed kinda giggly there for a moment
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »