Other people doing physical activities

Moderator: hawkfan8812

WestTexasCrude

Re: UJR NFL FOOTBALL POOL: Week 1

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Wut wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:10 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:03 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:24 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:13 pm Is there a rules thread we should sticky?

Pick 5 each week, correct?
The rules are posted over in the 1st Annual thread.... but here they are again.
Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:10 pm Okay guys, here's what we'll do.
We'll follow the same format as the football pool back in the old UJ.

- It will be a spread pool.

- Each week we will pick 5 games against the spread.

- Wins, losses and pushes will be tallied. In the event of a tie at the end of the pool, pushes will be used as the tiebreaker.

- Every Tuesday I will post the spreads to be used for that week.

- Every Tuesday I will post an update of the pool standings.

- If you wish to pick a Thursday game you don't need to make your other picks at the same time. You can edit those in later. Don't worry, I'll be paying attention.

- The pool will run all the way to the Super Bowl.

- Obviously, we won't be able to pick 5 games each week during the playoffs, so we will pick every playoff game.

- The winner of the pool will receive this magnificent, fully engraved trophy that you can use to impress your friends and pick up hot MILFs!

Image Image
I think I'll wait to start making picks until week 3 (check out the off season trends) like I've done every year for the past 6 years. Will that mess with your limited math comprehension skills? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd say start picking this week or fuck off for the season.
I guess so. OP seems only capable of adding/ subtracting by 5's. Must be a Canadian educational system thing.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:13 pm Is there a rules thread we should sticky?

- Wins, losses and pushes will be tallied. In the event of a tie at the end of the pool, pushes will be used as the tiebreaker.

- If you wish to pick a Thursday game you don't need to make your other picks at the same time. You can edit those in later. Don't worry, I'll be paying attention.

- Obviously, we won't be able to pick 5 games each week during the playoffs, so we will pick every playoff game.

- The winner of the pool will receive this magnificent, fully engraved trophy that you can use to impress your friends and pick up hot MILFs!

Image Image
I think I'll wait to start making picks until week 3 (check out the off season trends) like I've done every year for the past 6 years. Will that mess with your limited math comprehension skills? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
He can already fuck off for the season. WTC will not be allowed in the pool. I don't tolerate cheaters.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Fine, I'll start picking in week 1. Would not want to strain OP's 3rd Grade math skills beyond the breaking point./ Cleveland -5.5/ NO -7/ Arizona +2.5/ LA Chargers -6.5/ Dallas -7
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:56 pm

Image Image
He can already fuck off for the season. WTC will not be allowed in the pool. I don't tolerate any one that questions my 3rd grade math skills.
We figured
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:31 pm Fine, I'll start picking in week 1. Would not want to strain OP's 3rd Grade math skills beyond the breaking point./ Cleveland -5.5/ NO -7/ Arizona +2.5/ LA Chargers -6.5/ Dallas -7
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.
You will not be allowed in the pool. Your picks will not be logged. Your results will not be tallied. You will not be included in the pool standings.
Go watch from the sidelines, cheater.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:29 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:31 pm Fine, I'll start picking in week 1. Would not want to strain OP's 3rd Grade math skills beyond the breaking point./ Cleveland -5.5/ NO -7/ Arizona +2.5/ LA Chargers -6.5/ Dallas -7
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:54 am You will never be allowed ever in UJR going forward to ever host any Sporting season long contest.
You will not be allowed in the pool. Your picks will not be logged. Your results will not be tallied. You will not be included in the pool standings.
I'm in and I'll bury you amateurs over 16 weeks unless you are scared. Pussy. You can "not allowed ""Not be logged" blah blah blah.i"ll keep my own standings as the season progresses and keep your 3rd grade math ignorance informed. It's the least I can do.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

!
Just in case.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Wut wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:19 am !
Just in case.
He cheated in the old UJ pool. He'll cheat in this one. He was one of the two guys who got caught editing their picks after games had been played. He's one of the reasons why we had to start quoting picks.
There's no way he will be included in this pool.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY's week 1 picks:
Tennessee
Carolina
Miami
NYG
Detroit
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Does Philly know the season has started?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

"pats idiot on head". Let me explain to the whiny little driveling Cunt how all of this works. You don't own this forum, so any threads you create aren't your own. Don't like me posting in your thread- FU. I'll post anything I want. Express all the outrage your tiny brain wants- feel free to expend tons of energy expressing outrage. Not a damn thing you can do. Got it?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:41 am
Wut wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:19 am !
Just in case.
He cheated in the old UJ pool. He'll cheat in this one. He was one of the two guys who got caught editing their picks after games had been played. He's one of the reasons why we had to start quoting picks.
There's no way he will be included in this pool.
That was Slap, Dumb Fuck. I've always been above board. AND I will be included with this pool. Nash your teeth, tear flesh all you want. Dumbass stressing over an NFL Pool?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I totally forgot the mental process of RD when it comes posting a new thread on UJR. Idiot thinks he has some kind of censorship over his own thread. Feel free to try and fail. The ignorance displayed is beyond appalling.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:05 pm You don't own this forum, so any threads you create aren't your own. Don't like me posting in your thread- FU. I'll post anything I want. Express all the outrage your tiny brain wants- feel free to expend tons of energy expressing outrage. Not a damn thing you can do. Got it?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're funny when you're Sunday drunk.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:05 pm
"pats idiot on head". Let me explain to the whiny little driveling Cunt how all of this works. You don't own this forum, so any threads you create aren't your own. Don't like me posting in your thread- FU. I'll post anything I want. Express all the outrage your tiny brain wants- feel free to expend tons of energy expressing outrage. Not a damn thing you can do. Got it?
Quoted for rubbing nose in in the future......
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:52 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:05 pm
Quoted for rubbing nose in in the future......
What the hell? Can you speak?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:39 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:05 pm You don't own this forum, so any threads you create aren't your own. Don't like me posting in your thread- FU. I'll post anything I want. Express all the outrage your tiny brain wants- feel free to expend tons of energy expressing outrage. Not a damn thing you can do. Got it?
I'll post and predict games over the entire NFL season and you can go fuck yourself. Clear?
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:42 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:39 pm
I'll post and predict games over the entire NFL season and you can go fuck yourself. Clear?
Fill this oot, and return it to BRR

Currently AFK.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Well I'm off to great start. Now I remember why I quit gambling. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Steelers kinda suck so far.
wut?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:10 am Well I'm off to great start. Now I remember why I quit gambling. :lol:
I hear ya, brother. I got my ass whooped! :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:10 am Well I'm off to great start. Now I remember why I quit gambling. :lol:
:lol: They get you suckered in at the beginning. We know what happens later.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Biker wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:09 pm ❌ Detroit -2.5
❌ Miami +7
❌ Giants +7
❌ Denver +1
❌ Chargers -6.5
0-5-0
hawkfan8812 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:25 pm ❌ Jets -3
❌ TB -1
❌ Det -2.5
P Car +3
✅KC -4
1-3-1
Wut wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:40 pm ❌ Pittsburgh
✅ Arizona
❌ Denver
❌ Jets
❌ New Orleans
1-4-0
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:49 pm ✅ Green Bay +3
❌ Tampa Bay -1
P LA Rams -3
❌ Seattle -9.5
❌ Pittsburgh +6
1-3-1
B-Tender wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:51 pm ✅ Green Bay +3
❌ Philly -9.5
✅ Indy +6.5
❌ Jacksonville +4
P Carolina +3
2-2-1
megman wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:53 am ✅ Arizona -2.5
✅ Baltimore -7
✅ Dallas -7
✅ Oakland -1
✅ Indianapolis -6.5
5-0-0
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:00 am ✅ Tennessee
P Carolina
❌ Miami
❌ NYG
❌ Detroit
1-3-1
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

OVERALL STANDINGS:

Megman 5-0-0
B-Tender 2-2-1
Hawkfan 1-3-1
Cheezy 1-3-1
Res Dog 1-3-1
Wut 1-4-0
Biker 0-5-0
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Megman breakin the bank! Nice job!