Enough is enough, you assholes! Don't fuck with Bond!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Enough is enough, you assholes! Don't fuck with Bond!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

A while ago there was a big push by people who want the next James Bond to be a black man. Okay, whatever. If they make the next Bond a black dude I'll still go see the movie. Why not? It bugs me that people want the next Bond to be black just for the SAKE of him being a black dude, but it wouldn't ruin the franchise for me. But then Daniel Craig signed up for another film and all that talk sort of faded away.

Bond 25 is currently filming. They're not even done making the film yet.
And already the internet is starting to fill up with people who want the next Bond to be... wait for it ... a woman!

STFU you retarded PC idiots! Don't fuck with Bond! Go find your fucking safe place, crawl into it, and shut your fucking pie holes!

That is all.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Re: Enough is enough, you assholes! Don't fuck with Bond!

Post by beagleboy »

Oh good, another RD meltdown.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

I have my moments.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I'm starting a campaign for a Leslie Bond, a cross dressing agent fighting for gender reassignment surgery.
wut?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm A while ago there was a big push by people who want the next James Bond to be a black man. Okay, whatever. If they make the next Bond a black dude I'll still go see the movie. Why not? It bugs me that people want the next Bond to be black just for the SAKE of him being a black dude, but it wouldn't ruin the franchise for me. But then Daniel Craig signed up for another film and all that talk sort of faded away.

And already the internet is starting to fill up with people who want the next Bond to be... wait for it ... a woman!

STFU you retarded PC idiots! Don't fuck with Bond! Go find your fucking safe place, crawl into it, and shut your fucking pie holes!

That is all.
I'd be O.K. with Idris Elba doing it. He's a badass.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:52 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:34 pm A while ago there was a big push by people who want the next James Bond to be a black man. Okay, whatever. If they make the next Bond a black dude I'll still go see the movie. Why not? It bugs me that people want the next Bond to be black just for the SAKE of him being a black dude, but it wouldn't ruin the franchise for me. But then Daniel Craig signed up for another film and all that talk sort of faded away.

That is all.
He would make a very ugly female Bond.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:53 pm

That is all.
He would make a very ugly female Bond.
He could pull it off, he's got range.

(hmm...were'd I steal that from? ;) )
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

That is all.
Elba would make a terrible Bond. He'd be 50 years old before filming started, and he's a borderline actor at best.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Wut wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:45 pm I'm starting a campaign for a Leslie Bond, a cross dressing agent fighting for gender reassignment surgery.
I like it. Or he could fly to a Cali jail,and get it for free. Cruel and inhuman not to provide it, doncha know.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:05 pm he's a borderline actor at best.
I watched a few episodes of Luther with him in it. Your usage of the term borderline is a massive gift. The guy flat out sucks.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

beagleboy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:50 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:05 pm he's a borderline actor at best.
I watched a few episodes of Luther with him in it. Your usage of the term borderline is a massive gift. The guy flat out sucks.
And Luther was his best work. You'd have to hit that guy with a brick to get a facial expression out of him.
If you want to see some truly bad acting, go watch him in "The Dark Tower".
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

They should spin off the Jinx character Halle Berry played in "Die Another Day".
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Antknot wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:10 pm They should spin off the Jinx character Halle Berry played in "Die Another Day".
It's well known that Bond 25 has a female 00 agent in it and that's what's got all these retards starting to cry for a female Bond. :roll:
And I think Halle Berry would do better with a John Wick spinoff.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

It does annoy me that they can't just introduce a new character in the same framework, but with bond and Dr who the main character keeps getting swapped out anyway, so fuck it.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

That is all.
Your white male privilege is showing.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:23 pm It does annoy me that they can't just introduce a new character in the same framework, but with bond and Dr who the main character keeps getting swapped out anyway, so fuck it.
They have been making Bond films for 55 years. So yeah, they gotta change the actor every now and then.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Here's a novel idea: how about somebody just writes a great story for a female spy? What is the point of switching Bond to a woman other than to appease PC culture? No legitimate purpose is served. If I'm not mistaken there are already female spies with the "OO" designation so give one of them a great story. Problem solved.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

necronomous wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:29 pm

That is all.
I clearly said that a black James Bond wouldn't bother me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:41 pm Here's a novel idea: how about somebody just writes a great story for a female spy? What is the point of switching Bond to a woman other than to appease PC culture? No legitimate purpose is served. If I'm not mistaken there are already female spies with the "OO" designation so give one of them a great story. Problem solved.
Exactly! Just extend the Bond universe.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:42 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:29 pm

That is all.
I clearly said that a black James Bond wouldn't bother me.
So as long as it's sex it's fine to hate on, just not race.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:41 pm Here's a novel idea: how about somebody just writes a great story for a female spy? What is the point of switching Bond to a woman other than to appease PC culture? No legitimate purpose is served. If I'm not mistaken there are already female spies with the "OO" designation so give one of them a great story. Problem solved.
Exactly! Just extend the Bond universe.
It actually could lead into something amazing with James and the new girl doing a couple separate movies (in the same universe) culminating in a joint venture where they ultimately team up to take down the bad guy.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Bond should be a transgender dwarf of Asian descent. Anything else is an affront to our progressive values.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:48 pm Bond should be a transgender dwarf of Asian descent. Anything else is an affront to our progressive values.
I'm with you as long as he is also diagnosed with autism.
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:23 pm It does annoy me that they can't just introduce a new character in the same framework, but with bond and Dr who the main character keeps getting swapped out anyway, so fuck it.
Dr. Who introduced Missy, the female regeneration of the Master, his ex-friend Timelord turned nemesis.

The actress playing that part was awesome. It would be interesting if the current Doctor and Missy met (hey, she was killed by an earlier Master, but timey-whimey...stuff! ;) )

It was well known that Timelords had female regenerations. I kind of suspect that Missy might've been a trial to see how fans would react to a woman Doctor.