A New Low’: NC Republicans Override Governor’s Veto While Dems Attended 9/11 Ceremony

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Re: A New Low’: NC Republicans Override Governor’s Veto While Dems Attended 9/11 Ceremony

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:17 pm
PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:14 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:08 pm Being forced to pour in outside money to secure a narrow victory in a previously super safe district sure does bode well for the gop.
I forgot...who won?
If you'd like to point out which of the words I used you don't understand, I'll be happy to translate into smaller words for you.
Never mind, I'll answer for you. Republicans.
Both sides spent money. They usually do. Republicans won. Run along.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: A New Low’: NC Republicans Override Governor’s Veto While Dems Attended 9/11 Ceremony

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:21 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:08 pm Being forced to pour in outside money to secure a narrow victory in a previously super safe district sure does bode well for the gop.
I forgot...who won?
If you'd like to point out which of the words I used you don't understand, I'll be happy to translate into smaller words for you.
Yes, I already said that. This is why I'm asking you which word or words you couldn't comprehend. I'm trying to make this an inclusive forum for our dimmer members, so I'm happy to explain longer words to you.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:25 pm
I forgot...who won?
Yes, I already said that. This is why I'm asking you which word or words you couldn't comprehend. I'm trying to make this an inclusive forum for our dimmer members, so I'm happy to explain longer words to you.
Actually, you didn't ask any questions, my little insignificant friend. Now I got three words for ya: Run. A. Long.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:25 pm
I forgot...who won?
Actually, you didn't ask any questions, my little insignificant friend. Now I got three words for ya: Run. A. Long.
Reading comprehension is just not your forté is it? You asked me a question I'd answered in the post you quoted, and couldn't understand that an offer to explain any words you couldn't grasp means tell me any words you can't grasp. Did you ride the short bus?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

A district that has been red since The Kennedy Administration and yet The GOP still committed election fraud and they narrowly won this special election because the people of North Carolina love criminals and criminality.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PimpDaddy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:50 pm Can Biker be implicated if Capt's head explodes today?

Anything to avoid the topic eh?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:08 pm A district that has been red since The Kennedy Administration and yet The GOP still committed election fraud and they narrowly won this special election because the people of North Carolina love criminals and criminality.
Well that and the national goppers sent in millions from out of state to hold it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:15 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:08 pm A district that has been red since The Kennedy Administration and yet The GOP still committed election fraud and they narrowly won this special election because the people of North Carolina love criminals and criminality.
Well that and the national goppers sent in millions from out of state to hold it.
For all the Trump dicksucker that commented on my thread no one has any sort of explanation of The NCGOP's actions.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:22 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:17 pm
For all the Trump dicksucker that commented on my thread no one has any sort of explanation of The NCGOP's actions.
I did, you just didnt like the fucking answer
Ah, so you admit you're a Trump dicksucker
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:27 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:17 pm
No, I admitted the NC GOP used the same bullshit tactics as the NC Democrats used in the past
Not the same at all The Dems got education funding for the state, THE NCGOP is trying to prevent the people of North Caroling from getting healthcare. The NCGOP is the enemy of the people and you are their lackey.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

9/11 has no meaning for biker, that's an american thing.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 pm 9/11 has no meaning for biker, that's an american thing.
I saw rooftops filled with Russians celebrating the towers falling, I personally worked down at the pit clearing debris with the 150 men I brought.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:31 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:17 pm For all the Trump dicksucker that commented on my thread no one has any sort of explanation of The NCGOP's actions.
No, I admitted the NC GOP used the same bullshit tactics as the NC Democrats used in the past
Not the same at all The Dems got education funding for the state, THE NCGOP is trying to prevent the people of North Caroling from getting healthcare. The NCGOP is the enemy of the people and you are their lackey.
Thats a good spin but too bad the funding doesnt go directly into education. It feeds into the general fund
AND IT NEVER RETURNS.......................
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:17 pm For all the Trump dicksucker that commented on my thread no one has any sort of explanation of The NCGOP's actions.
Thats a good spin but too bad the funding doesnt go directly into education. It feeds into the general fund
Try reading your own links I love to be buttfucked.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You don't need to read the links you post to try and back what you say :lol:

OK I love to be buttfucked, I think that's the last little dregs of your credibility. Check with the GRU what you should say in response, I'm sure it's on your facebook feed.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

50 percent would be allocated to pay prizes
7 percent for compensation of lottery retailers
8 percent for operating expenses -- including 1 million a year for gambling addition programs and no more than 1-percent for advertising
35 percent for Education Lottery Fund
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:43 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 pm You don't need to read the links you post to try and back what you say :lol:

OK I love to be buttfucked, I think that's the last little dregs of your credibility. Check with the GRU what you should say in response, I'm sure it's on your facebook feed.
Why do I need to check the links? Dazzle us with your know it all wisdom
Just to be clear, you are requesting that I tell you what the link you posted says? :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

So you'd like to switch from none of the money goes to education to only half the money goes to education I love to be buttfucked biker?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

“The lottery was sold to the public as extra money for education, but Republican legislators have cut the base funding and supplanted the revenue from the lottery, so the net hasn’t been positive for education,” he said. “And that base funding has been given away in tax cuts to the wealthiest individuals and corporations in North Carolina.”

Queen said Republican legislators have been deceptive in saying that education spending has increased over the last few years while the party has been in the majority in Raleigh.

“They’ve been cutting education for the last two years and backfilled it with lottery money,” he said. “And they haven’t even restored the funding cuts that were necessary during the recession.”

During the recession, North Carolina benefitted from more than $15 million in federal stimulus money. Nearly $3 million of that went to the Department of Public Instruction, but after that money dried up and the state budget began to recover, the education budget never did.

“They like to say state funding has continued to grow for education, but that’s only true if you ignore the revenue sharing during the recession,” Queen said.

Sen. Jim Davis, R-Franklin, was out of the country and couldn’t be reached for comment on the issue, but he has defended the Republican-led legislature’s education spending numerous times in the last several years. While education funding reached a low of $7 billion in 2010 under Democrat leadership, Davis boasts that the Republican leadership has increased the education budget every year since 2011. Last year’s education budget reached up to $8.1 billion.

“The state spending has increased significantly since the Republicans assumed leadership of the General Assembly,” Davis states on his website for re-election. “Federal stimulus money that the Democrats used to pad the education budget ran out, but Republicans added over $1 billion in state spending afterwards.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Senate Majority Leader Tony Rand, D-Cumberland, brought up the bill for consideration about 1:15 p.m. Senate leader Marc Basnight told WRAL he called senators back to Raleigh because he thought the votes were there to pass a lottery.

https://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1091053/
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:41 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:12 pm Senate Majority Leader Tony Rand, D-Cumberland, brought up the bill for consideration about 1:15 p.m. Senate leader Marc Basnight told WRAL he called senators back to Raleigh because he thought the votes were there to pass a lottery.

https://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1091053/
Exactly, when he knew that two GOPers would not be there

Second part to this is why Lt Gov Purdue, who cast the tie breaking vote, suspended the two separate days, two separate vote rule. Of course, you and I know the answer
You know what you would tell me? Tough titty show up to work. There was no "We promise not to hold a vote while you're gone" I don't believe folks were called back for today's vote and the number of absent legislators were wildly different, unless you're referring to a different lottery vote. Honestly, do you really think the Democrats believed that this vote was on the agenda today and that they just all decided to skip, as much time as they have spent debating and working on this budget?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:37 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:22 pm I did, you just didnt like the fucking answer
I'm willing to bet the lottery funds weren't added to the amount budgeted the year before. Not saying there wasn't an increase in total funds. I'm saying lottery funds were used to replace education fund from prior years. I'm also willing to bet the voters weren't made aware of this before the vote.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:05 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:37 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 pm Ah, so you admit you're a Trump dicksucker
I'm willing to bet the lottery funds weren't added to the amount budgeted the year before. Not saying there wasn't an increase in total funds. I'm saying lottery funds were used to replace education fund from prior years. I'm also willing to bet the voters weren't made aware of this before the vote.
Well The Republicans are in control, so par for the course. We will see what happens when the districts become ungerrymandered
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:27 am We will see what happens
BOOSH! Another slam dunk by the Capt!
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

What's funny about the lottery is you're using the poorest segment of society to pay for an education they are not getting. :lol: :lol: