CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: CNN Contributor Andrew McCabe to be charged

Post by AnalHamster »

Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Putin would be proud
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Are you referring to the 'witch hunt' that caught all the witches while exposing the russian interference in your election and exposing trump's obstruction of justice?
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:07 pm Sad to see political persecution in the US.
Amen. Waiting for the other 2 reports. This shit can never happen again.
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

The U.S Attorney is recommending moving forward..........

I'll believe it when it happens. I want it to happen, but nothing has been done yet.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:59 pm
Amen. Waiting for the other 2 reports. This shit can never happen again.
Exposing the Russian interference in your election, indicting the gru agents and sending all those Americans to prison for lying about it? Exposing Trump's obstruction of justice? Nyet I love to be buttfucked, the imperialist dogs must never do it again! Next time the operation must be better protected.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:45 pm
Are you referring to the 'witch hunt' that caught all the witches while exposing the russian interference in your election and exposing trump's obstruction of justice?
Yeah permanent crickets on that one I guess, you traitorous fucking maggot. I'm genuinely disgusted with you trump cock guzzlers who just pretend it all didn't happen because the party comes before the country.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm
Yeah permanent crickets on that one I guess, you traitorous fucking maggot. I'm genuinely disgusted with you trump cock guzzlers who just pretend it all didn't happen because the party comes before the country.
Trump was not charged with obstruction, dipshit
Because he's the president, retard. Mueller's view and the official justice department position is that a sitting president simply can't be indicted. The only avenue open is impeachment, and the gop, like you, are a bunch of fucking traitors who simply don't give a shit about the country so long as the party benefits.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:55 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:51 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:49 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:48 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:08 pm Exactly. Hopefully prosecutions like this will help curtail future witch hunts
Trump was not charged with obstruction, dipshit
Because he's the president, retard. Mueller's view and the official justice department position is that a sitting president simply can't be indicted. The only avenue open is impeachment, and the gop, like you, are a bunch of fucking traitors who simply don't give a shit about the country so long as the party benefits.
Wrong you stupid fuck
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
Are you really that ignorant of the position Mueller took? He made it pretty damn clear for anyone without his head up Trump's ass. He made no determination because it was not his to make because he had no option to indict. This is why he stressed he could not clear the president, you blibbering idiot. Clearing him is something he could do, indicting him is not.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 pm Sorry you inbred cunt, no collusion, no obstruction.

Read it again:
In Mueller's opening statement that came later before the House Intelligence Committee, the former special counsel said he wanted to "correct the record" on his exchange with Lieu.

"That's not the correct way to say it," Mueller said. "We did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime."
That does not in any way conflict with what I said, you traitorous fucking maggot. The republican party is not your country, you slimy little cunt.
Mueller wrote:We did not make a determination as to whether” Trump “did commit a crime..

The probe found “multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations..

In remarks lasting about nine minutes Wednesday, the special counsel cited a long-standing Justice Department policy barring the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.

“That is unconstitutional,” Mueller said. “Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider.”
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 pm Sorry you inbred cunt, no collusion, no obstruction.

Read it again:

That does not in any way conflict with what I said, you traitorous fucking maggot. The republican party is not your country, you slimy little cunt.
Mueller wrote:We did not make a determination as to whether” Trump “did commit a crime..

The probe found “multiple acts by the President that were capable of exerting undue influence over law enforcement investigations..

In remarks lasting about nine minutes Wednesday, the special counsel cited a long-standing Justice Department policy barring the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.

“That is unconstitutional,” Mueller said. “Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider.”
First off, Im a Democrat, you Brit cuck. Secondly, he did not conclude that he obstructed justice.

Enjoy a no deal Brexit and a crashing pound, fucknut
Yeah, still no one buying that. You're so far up trump's ass you still can't admit Russia interfered in your election and a bunch of trump associates are in prison for lying about it, you traitorous fucking maggot. Mueller laid out exactly how trump obstructed justice, stated he'd ha ve cleared him if he could, and pointed out it simply was not an option to indict. Deal with it I love to be buttfucked, you're a russky stoolie.

Are you finally admitting brexit is bad for britain and the pound so I was right all along while you were wrong? It's what I've been saying all along while you were doing your 'derr me a democrat' routine on that one too.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Slimy little maggots like Biker really do make me sick. Betraying your own fucking country for a political party, it's a fucking disgrace.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." ... Robert S. Mueller III,
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm "if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." ... Robert S. Mueller III,
If they had the confidence he did, they would have said that as well. Not enough evidence. End of story
I'M A DEMOCRAT!!!!! :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:18 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:16 pm "if we had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so." ... Robert S. Mueller III,
If they had the confidence he did, they would have said that as well. Not enough evidence. End of story
Nope, that's a lie you traitorous slimey russian cuck.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Biker wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:08 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Read it again:

First off, Im a Democrat, you Brit cuck. Secondly, he did not conclude that he obstructed justice.

Enjoy a no deal Brexit and a crashing pound, fucknut
Biker is the drunken whore claiming to be a virgin.
wut?