OK- It's time we defend our dearly departed legend

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

OK- It's time we defend our dearly departed legend

Post by WestTexasCrude »

SMurph. Admitted years ago he lived in a mobile home. Suffered years of abuse about his "House on wheels" or " Easy connection to a vehicle" etc. I believe Stapes was really vocal in the mocking. And it turns out, Stapes now lives in a Mobile Home and is now open for your open ridicule. Make me proud, UJR
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: OK- It's time we defend our dearly departed legend

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Sorry, but we have enough fun just ridiculing you.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Never, ever said a bad word about Smurph or his mobile. I thought the guy was legendary funny.
You on the other hand I've been going easy on lately. If you noticed i have not been joining in on the pile on.
That truce has now ended fucker :beavisbutthead:
I blame Biker.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Stapes wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:52 am Never, ever said a bad word about Smurph or his mobile. I thought the guy was legendary funny.
You on the other hand I've been going easy on lately. If you noticed i have not been joining in on the pile on.
But notice the pussies here that are doing the pile on. You're a better man than that Stapes.
HighNDry
Christ, get a life already!

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:19 am
Stapes wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:52 am Never, ever said a bad word about Smurph or his mobile. I thought the guy was legendary funny.
But notice the pussies here that are doing the pile on. You're a better man than that Stapes.
Maybe he’s not. And fuck you.
Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

This thread:

Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:47 am
Oh look. The other fucking moron in this place has dropped on by. Fuck YOU you psychotic depressed pussy boy. Just because you're having difficulty coming to terms with how bad you suck doesn't mean you need to lash out on other people. Didn't your mother teach you anything? Be a man for a change and accept responsibility for your own failures instead of blaming me.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Smok44 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:49 am
Not piling on, just stating the obvious stupidity of FSF
My comment was for FSF (Fucking Stupid Fuck)
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:51 am
Oh look. The other fucking moron in this place has dropped on by. Fuck YOU you psychotic depressed pussy boy. Just because you're having difficulty coming to terms with how bad you suck doesn't mean you need to lash out on other people. Didn't your mother teach you anything? Be a man for a change and accept responsibility for your own failures instead of blaming me.
Be like your wife and eat shit.
-Mitch Hedberg
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Smok44 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:53 am
HighNDry wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:51 am
So was mine (Fucking Stupid Fuck)
LOL
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:53 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:19 am But notice the pussies here that are doing the pile on. You're a better man than that Stapes.
LOL
Oh lookie, the 2 stupidest people on this board have managed to connect. How quaint that these butthole buddies with no lives are hooking up with each other.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:57 am
HighNDry wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:47 am Maybe he’s not. And fuck you.
LOL
Oh lookie, the 2 stupidest people on this board have managed to connect. How quaint that these butthole buddies with no lives are hooking up with each other.
If that's the case, then the whole board must be fucking each other, because everyone here thinks you're a fucking idiot.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:59 am
Smok44 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:49 am Not piling on, just stating the obvious stupidity of FSF
LOL
If that's the case, then the whole board must be fucking each other, because everyone here thinks you're a fucking idiot.
The whole board knows that you are a little bitch with no life and that's why all the time you spend here is focusing on me and talking about me. You are an ignorant fucking moron and that's a fact. When was the last time you posted something interesting or made a decent thread bitch boy? Your mother must be proud of you picking on someone. I have no doubt that IRL you are a scrawny fag that never even had a decent girlfriend in your entire life because you're too focused on sucking dick like the homo you are.

Fuck off fuck face, you are one of the biggest scumbags on this planet. You need to have an AV of me & my wife for months? What kind of fucking cunt does things like that? I'm convinced that you are a total fucking loser and a miserable cunt. Now go blow your boyfriend you sorry fuck.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:02 am
HighNDry wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:51 am My comment was for FSF (Fucking Stupid Fuck)
LOL
The whole board knows that you are a little bitch with no life and that's why all the time you spend here is focusing on me and talking about me. You are an ignorant fucking moron and that's a fact. When was the last time you posted something interesting or made a decent thread bitch boy? Your mother must be proud of you picking on someone. I have no doubt that IRL you are a scrawny fag that never even had a decent girlfriend in your entire life because you're too focused on sucking dick like the homo you are.

Fuck off fuck face, you are one of the biggest scumbags on this planet. You need to have an AV of me & my wife for months? What kind of fucking cunt does things like that? I'm convinced that you are a total fucking loser and a miserable cunt. Now go blow your boyfriend you sorry fuck.
Triggered.
-Mitch Hedberg
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

HighNDry wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:04 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:02 am
Smok44 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:53 am So was mine (Fucking Stupid Fuck)
LOL

Triggered.
Faggot, & an ignorant one at that.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

Did Smurph pass away? Or am I reading things wrong?
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

He passed, but he still posts here.
HighNDry

Post by HighNDry »

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:18 pm
windrunner wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:01 pm Did Smurph pass away? Or am I reading things wrong?
Unfortunately
But before he died, his consciousness was downloaded to UJ’s server. That’s why you still see him post from time to time.
-Mitch Hedberg
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Just-dropped-by-to-say-this-thread-sucks.jpg
wut?
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

HighNDry wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:47 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:18 pm
windrunner wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:01 pm Did Smurph pass away? Or am I reading things wrong?
Unfortunately
But before he died, his consciousness was downloaded to UJ’s server. That’s why you still see him post from time to time.
That would explain the glitches.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:08 pm SMurph. Admitted years ago he lived in a mobile home. Suffered years of abuse about his "House on wheels" or " Easy connection to a vehicle" etc. I believe Stapes was really vocal in the mocking. And it turns out, Stapes now lives in a Mobile Home and is now open for your open ridicule. Make me proud, UJR
Smurf was likeable and funny. Two things you're not.
Currently AFK.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

kwebber wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:20 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:08 pm SMurph. Admitted years ago he lived in a mobile home. Suffered years of abuse about his "House on wheels" or " Easy connection to a vehicle" etc. I believe Stapes was really vocal in the mocking. And it turns out, Stapes now lives in a Mobile Home and is now open for your open ridicule. Make me proud, UJR
Smurf was likeable and funny. Two things you're not.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure when most UJR's see a "kwebber post", warm, fuzzy feelings in the pit of the stomach and thoughts of prancing unicorns and dancing rabbits is as far from the reality as you can get. More like, "what is the A-Hole screeching about now"?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Ooh, I'm all scared. Are you a nihilst or something? So, those wheels on your house. Do they come in handy when you get 3 months behind on the rent and have to flee to the adjacent county?
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:36 pm Nothing wrong with mobile homes. Theyre good housing options for people
until a tornado or hurricane hits and they get smashed to smithereens.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Biker wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:36 pm Nothing wrong with mobile homes. Theyre good housing options for people
Agree. Hell, the manufactured homes I've seen the last 20 years have been damn impressive. My point is a lot of people ragged on SMurph for 10 years. And not a pepe for stapes. He seems a prime target. Thus this thread.