Hey Smok44, tell us more about yourself

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Hey Smok44, tell us more about yourself

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

You've already proven that your the biggest pussy on this board but tell us more! You don't like the fact that I'm married to a beautiful woman? Why is that? Is it because you've never managed to be with a woman and you're jealous of me?

Why do you have such an obsession with WTC? Is it because you want to meet up with him and suck his dick?

I'm just curious with your obsessions here and why you FUCKING MAKE 95% of your posts about me or WTC. We're men, and not interested in you romantically. Why don't you focus on getting a fucking life instead of being an ignorant cunt?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Hey Smok44, tell us more about yourself

What happened faggot boy, did the cat get your tongue? Speak up like a man for a change and explain why you continue to harass me and WTC on a regular basis. You must be gay otherwise you would be looking for some females to talk to. Seriously, fuck off chump.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

I'm reasonably sure high-n-dry is gay like you are so I think both of you should hook up and therefore leave me and WTC alone with your gay shenanigans. Whatever you do, don't post a picture of yourself because I guarantee you are a fugly mother fucker, just like high-n-dry. That's what you 2 have in common.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Awww... The truth hurts, doesn't it bitch boys? :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Smok44 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:44 am Oh boy! a Call out thread! How childish and expecting of you! Wow! Let me guess, you mom approved of this?
No, your mom requested this. It's because you're such a miserable cunt that continues to harass me and WTC that I want to get to the bottom of this.

What fucking rock did you crawl out of & why are you such a miserable cunt? I'm just curious, that's all. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: