One ticket to paradise

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

megman
Nanook of the North

Re: One ticket to paradise

Post by megman »

Blast wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:41 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:04 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:13 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:58 pm Anyone know if any of his songs hit #1?
The "historian" can't Google or do research.
Priceless.
Dude. I'm saying you are too young to even know who Eddie Money is. Stop it. You are looking more foolish by the day. I understand there may be some Lady Gaga/ Taylor Swift posts soon. More your speed.
You realize that RD is like a half a step from being declared not worth the money to save by canadian healthcare right? He's so old he was tagging them before there was high school
He gets most of his insults from here. http://www.robietherobot.com/insult-generator.htm

You can tell when he goes off-script.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

RIP Mr Money!!

Currently AFK.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

megman wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:44 am
Blast wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:41 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:58 pm Anyone know if any of his songs hit #1?
Priceless.
Dude. I'm saying you are too young to even know who Eddie Money is. Stop it. You are looking more foolish by the day. I understand there may be some Lady Gaga/ Taylor Swift posts soon. More your speed.
You realize that RD is like a half a step from being declared not worth the money to save by canadian healthcare right? He's so old he was tagging them before there was high school
He gets most of his insults from here. http://www.robietherobot.com/insult-generator.htm

You can tell when he goes off-script.
We all know when he tries to go off script. He struggles.....he really struggles.
Currently AFK.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

My personal favorite Eddie Mahoney (his real name) tune:

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 pm Dude was a legend. So many great songs and an incredibly underrated talent.

His band was awesome too. Jimmy Lyon is an extremely talented guitarist, one that understands that most times, less is more. Just check the guitar work on one of my favorite tunes.

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Priceless.
Fuck, you're stupid. :roll:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:16 pm
Priceless.
Fuck, you're stupid. :roll:
He's just repeating what the voices in his head are telling him. The voices think he is stupid too, so cut him some slack....
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:21 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 pm Dude was a legend. So many great songs and an incredibly underrated talent.

His band was awesome too. Jimmy Lyon is an extremely talented guitarist, one that understands that most times, less is more. Just check the guitar work on one of my favorite tunes.

Agreed. In music the belief that "Less is more" is something many simply just dont get. You know thats actually a pic of Rick Springfield, right?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:30 am
DandyDon wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:21 pm

Agreed. In music the belief that "Less is more" is something many simply just dont get. You know thats actually a pic of Rick Springfield, right?
Yeah, I didnt understand that at all.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

No, this is Rick Springfield

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.