Major Iraan ditzy blonde update

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Major Iraan ditzy blonde update

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Stapes wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:04 am I'm wondering if you have a link to this massive arrest of 2 MAJOR national fugitves? I would be interested in reading.
This got me thinking so I Googled "Arrests in Iraan Texas". I was only able to find one poor slob who got arrested back in May.

So I Googled "SWAT raid in Iraan Texas". I found absolutely nothing.

So I Googled "FBI raid in Iraan Texas". I found absolutely nothing.

So I Googled "US Marshals raid in Iraan Texas. I found absolutely nothing.

It looks like WTC went off his meds again. :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i'm trying to sort this out. 3 years ago SWAT raided the house and she wasn't there. 1 year ago FBI had surveillance on the house and arrested two fugitives that did not include her. And now, the breaking news is that she hasn't been home in 3 months?
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

Flumper wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:13 pm i'm trying to sort this out. 3 years ago SWAT raided the house and she wasn't there. 1 year ago FBI had surveillance on the house and arrested two fugitives that did not include her. And now, the breaking news is that she hasn't been home in 3 months?
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Flumper wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:13 pm i'm trying to sort this out. 3 years ago SWAT raided the house and she wasn't there. 1 year ago FBI had surveillance on the house and arrested two fugitives that did not include her. And now, the breaking news is that she hasn't been home in 3 months?
The breaking news is after 2 SWAT raids on her home over a 3-4 year period, even though she wasn't home for either, she obviously (being a ditzy) was not getting the message. Pecos County here sent her the message by declaring her residence a "Nuisance area" and ordering her off the property for 1-2 years (not sure the length of time). Actually pretty lucky for her. In a lot of drug cases, govt could confiscate the property and auction it off and she would still be on the hook for the mortgage payments.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

HOLY SHIT! That property must be worth hundreds of dollars
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:04 pm
The breaking news is after 2 SWAT raids on her home over a 3-4 year period, even though she wasn't home for either, she obviously (being a ditzy) was not getting the message. Pecos County here sent her the message by declaring her residence a "Nuisance area" and ordering her off the property for 1-2 years (not sure the length of time). Actually pretty lucky for her. In a lot of drug cases, govt could confiscate the property and auction it off and she would still be on the hook for the mortgage payments.
This got me thinking so I Googled "Arrests in Iraan Texas". I was only able to find one poor slob who got arrested back in May.

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:16 pm Next week the aliens will land and occupy that house after abducting Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster. Dumbo will watch them experiment through his window
I'm sure alien anal probes are nothing new in Iraan Texas.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

How much longer is he just gonna lie and be a psycho?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I can assure you there is not one homeowner/ renter living within a block of ditzy that is shedding the slightest tear. 5 years of total BS. Cars pulling up at 3 AM and tearing out with wheel burnouts, "guests" that can't seem to sleep, cutting wood with a circular saw at 4 AM. Cleaning the trash out of your yard depending on the season winds. First peace in years. Its been nice.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:51 pm

"Found nothing on Google". I think I figured out your journalistic shortcomings. May want to stick with your current job trajectories, whatever dead end that may lead you.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:45 pm Provide 1 link of evidence of your fish tale
He doesn't "google" remember when he took the 4 hour drive to buy a meat smoker without knowing how to use it and then made a thread here asking how?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:39 pm

"Found nothing on Google". I think I figured out your journalistic shortcomings. May want to stick with your current job trajectories, whatever dead end that may lead you.
One link. Provide a link to your bullshit story.
As you're so fond of saying .... prove it!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

in 10 years on UJ/ UJR, this is easily the most idiotic/ retarded thing I've ever seen in my life bar none. Like "Googling" something from 1.500 miles away on a town of 1,300 and not getting "Swat hits" constitutes "proof". I've been telling everybody, RD is loosing his total mental shit worse every month. Can we get a "GoFund" account going to get ahead of the onset of his alzheimers
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:35 pm 5 years of total BS. Cars pulling up at 3 AM and tearing out with wheel burnouts, "guests" that can't seem to sleep, cutting wood with a circular saw at 4 AM.
Why didn't you just go over there and tell them that you conceal carry and then watch them scurry like rats?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

People, it really doesn't get anymore pathetic than the display your are witnessing tonight from the usual shall we say mentally challenged. Good F Lord. I'm out. Hope everybody has a great week.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:05 pm

in 10 years on UJ/ UJR, this is easily the most idiotic/ retarded thing I've ever seen in my life bar none. Like "Googling" something from 1.500 miles away on a town of 1,300 and not getting "Swat hits" constitutes "proof". I've been telling everybody, RD is loosing his total mental shit worse every month. Can we get a "GoFund" account going to get ahead of the onset of his alzheimers
A house gets raided twice with the combined efforts of the DEA, SWAT, FBI, US Marshals, and a fucking TANK! Two "major national fugitives" get arrested and it doesn't make the news? Anywhere? Ever?
Face it, bitch. You're just a lying cunt.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:20 pm People, it really doesn't get anymore pathetic than the display your are witnessing tonight from the usual shall we say mentally challenged. Good F Lord. I'm out. Hope everybody has a great week.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

I found WTC:

Name: GENTRY,JAMES RUSSELL
Height: 5ft 9in Weight: 185 lbs
Hair: Brown Eyes: Brown
Address: 1924 N HWY 349 IRAAN, TEXAS 79744 (Map)
Risk Level: MODERATE
Sentence: 4Y -PAROLE
Offense: INDECENCY WITH A CHILD
Victim's Sex: Male
Victim's Age: 15
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

megman wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:39 pm I found WTC:

Looks legit.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

15 year old male victim? I don't believe it

a 15 year old can run away
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

megman wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:39 pm I found WTC:

Well, I would have thought WestTexasDunningKruger was over 60. Colour me surprised to find out that he's only 55!!
Currently AFK.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Well they were MAJOR NATIONAL fugitives so...…………………that's gotta be tank worthy.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:50 am Well they were MAJOR NATIONAL fugitives so...…………………that's gotta be tank worthy.
But not worth a news story
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

A 15 year old boy is probably too old for WTC.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:43 pm A 15 year old boy is probably too old for WTC.
Just fine for your mother too, you fucking ignorant loser.