It's time to blow WTC's tiny little mind!

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

It's time to blow WTC's tiny little mind!

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: It's time to blow WTC's tiny little mind!

Post by Wut »

What's next? AAA batteries?
wut?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

After months of observation, I have the final conclusion. RD suffers from the medical condition known as "HSTF". I always kind of assumed.
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

OK?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:55 pm RD suffers from the medical condition known as "HSTF".
I'm at the top of my game.

Now quick, say something really stupid or tell more blatant lies so I can make fun of you some more.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Al Gore, who was criticized for high electric bills at his Tennessee mansion, has completed a host of improvements to make the home more energy efficient, and a building-industry group has praised the house as one of the nation’s most environmentally friendly.

The former vice president has installed solar panels, a rainwater-collection system and geothermal heating. He also replaced all incandescent lights with compact fluorescent or light-emitting diode bulbs.

“Short of tearing it down and staring anew, I don’t know how it could have been rated any higher,” said Kim Shinn of the U.S. Green Building Council, which gave the house its second-highest rating for sustainable design.

Gore’s improvements cut the home’s summer electrical consumption by 11 percent compared with a year ago, according to utility records reviewed by The Associated Press. Most Nashville homes used 20 percent to 30 percent more electricity during the same period because of a record heat wave.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:35 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:55 pm RD suffers from the medical condition known as "HSTF".

Now quick, say something really stupid or tell more blatant lies so I can make fun of you some more.
I agree you are at the top of your game. In Spades. The medical condition "HSTF" is well known in social media sites. It's known as "High Strung Twitchy Fucker" and man, I've never in my 15 years seen anyone match the profile to a T like you. Congrats.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:29 pm

I agree you are at the top of your game. In Spades. The medical condition "HSTF" is well known in social media sites. It's known as "High Strung Twitchy Fucker" and man, I've never in my 15 years seen anyone match the profile to a T like you. Congrats.
Actually it means "Holy Shit That's Funny". And it is.
Go lie somewhere else.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:35 pm

Go lie somewhere else.
You do realize that the time between my posting and your response (2 minutes) is directly related to your emotional response and a massive spike in your blood pressure. Man,I was going to log off for the night. I think I'll stick around. Maybe have RD pull an Smurph. It seems close.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

This has been explained to him many, many times. Nobody cares about the response rate on the forum. You dumb cowpie.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Of course it would be tragic for the family of a 40's Grandfather who's members can't keep from mounting each other. "Fucking liar" about 2 Swat operations I witnessed from across the street, Do everybody a favor, and just STFU. I would say your UJR reputation is at stake, but that train left the station years ago. HSTF
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:48 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:35 pm

Go lie somewhere else.
You do realize that the time between my posting and your response (2 minutes) is directly related to your emotional response and a massive spike in your blood pressure. Man,I was going to log off for the night. I think I'll stick around. Maybe have RD pull an Smurph. It seems close.
You posted at 7:29. I posted at 7:35. That's 6 minutes, not 2. (who's bad at math? :lol: )
Oh, and a quick Google search of "HSTF High Strung Twitchy Fucker" that you say is "well known in social media sites" came up empty. Zero. Nothing. Nadda.
Just more lies from the Tex-ass liar.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Make us shut the fuck up you whiny faggot
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10 am Make us shut the fuck up you whiny faggot
Read my sig. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Rd's logic . I'll do a Google search on the street in front of his 300 sq ft apt in Canada and get a magical list of every ticket issued on that street over the last 5 years. It must happen. It's Google. I can stand a lot, but ignorance is one thing I won't tolerate.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

It's ignorant to compare parking citations with NATIONALLY WANTED CRIMINALS WANTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Is anyone else watching this shit? Hilarity out the wazoo. Really, the only disappointment is watching the one UJR member get involved that is miles below his UJR standing and reputation and makes no sense as a top poster on this site.
CentralTexasCrud
Forum Newbie

Post by CentralTexasCrud »

I'M A POTATO!