Is this why AH hasn't posted here lately?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Is this why AH hasn't posted here lately?

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

"1 trillion is leaving Britain because of Brexit"

The fuckin' greedy Brits are too good to be part of EU I guess. This basic attitude is part of their history and has left them where they are now. :roll:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/investin ... index.html
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Re: Is this why AH hasn't posted here lately?

Biker wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:13 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:20 pm "1 trillion is leaving Britain because of Brexit"

The fuckin' greedy Brits are too good to be part of EU I guess. This basic attitude is part of their history and has left them where they are now. :roll:

The EU needs the UK more than the other way around, you simple fuck
I didn't say they didn't, you extremely ignorant fat fuck.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:20 pm "1 trillion is leaving Britain because of Brexit"

No it doesn't, that's just one of the fantasist lies the brexiters told the simple fucks who voted for it. And more importantly the EU needs the UK less than it needs to hold itself together, surely you can grasp that.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

analhamster1 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 pm

No it doesn't, that's just one of the fantasist lies the brexiters told the simple fucks who voted for it. And more importantly the EU needs the UK less than it needs to hold itself together, surely you can grasp that.
Spammer.
wut?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Someone, not me, registered my rightful username on the same day FSF posted this derp. Isn't that curious.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

There are 3 WTC's as well
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

analhamster1 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:05 pm Someone, not me, registered my rightful username on the same day FSF posted this derp. Isn't that curious.
Admins can cross check IP addresses.

Just sayin'.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:28 pm
analhamster1 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:05 pm Someone, not me, registered my rightful username on the same day FSF posted this derp. Isn't that curious.
Admins can cross check IP addresses.

Just sayin'.
Go for it.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

All fixed.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

analhamster wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:05 pm Someone, not me, registered my rightful username on the same day FSF posted this derp. Isn't that curious.
If I'm not mistaken, you were the one that banned every moderator, including yourself and took pride in destroying someone's site. You gleefully told the story on more than one occasion. You also remain the only mod on this site to have actually banned a person for no justifiable reason. Since you are capable of these wrong doings, it must make you a paranoid individual thinking that other people are just like you.

I have good news to report. It's extremely rare for someone to behave like that & no, I have never stolen someone's username EVER in the 18 years I've been on message boards. Thanks for the false accusation though.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:53 am
analhamster wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:05 pm Someone, not me, registered my rightful username on the same day FSF posted this derp. Isn't that curious.
If I'm not mistaken, you were the one that banned every moderator, including yourself and took pride in destroying someone's site. You gleefully told the story on more than one occasion. You also remain the only mod on this site to have actually banned a person for no justifiable reason. Since you are capable of these wrong doings, it must make you a paranoid individual thinking that other people are just like you.

I have good news to report. It's extremely rare for someone to behave like that & no, I have never stolen someone's username EVER in the 18 years I've been on message boards. Thanks for the false accusation though.
I thought the banning of everyone was genius level fuckery.
wut?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Wut wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:29 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:53 am

I thought the banning of everyone was genius level fuckery.
Yeah, Hitler had some clever moves too. Does that mean that you would ever do that?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Well I can't do the ban everyone thing because it's already been done.
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:33 am Well I can't do the ban everyone thing because it's already been done.
You could invade China
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

And ban all of them?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:37 amAnd ban all of them?
No, just install yourself as Emperor