Trump has shit the bed and begun a Constitutional Crisis

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

hawkfan8812
Seattle's Finest!

Re: Trump has shit the bed and begun a Constitutional Crisis

Post by hawkfan8812 »

BOOM! TRUTH BOMB!!!!!!1
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 pm The real truth. Lol. Not a god damn one of you know what's going on. You all are listening to news, and depending on who you listening to, is telling you exactly what you want to hear. You fuckers are stupid.

I heard out of the presidents mouth twice soliciting foreign governments to do oppo research on his main political opponent. That is abuse of power for personal gain you moron. It does not have to be a statutory crime to be an impeachable offense.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Undermining the integrity of US elections.

Violating the civil rights of the US citizens he is calling out for foreign attack

Violating campaign finance laws by soliciting foreign help.

Obstruction of justice for resisting congressional subpoenas for documents and testimony relating to the crisis.

Truth bomb!!!!
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:48 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:21 pm The real truth. Lol. Not a god damn one of you know what's going on. You all are listening to news, and depending on who you listening to, is telling you exactly what you want to hear. You fuckers are stupid.

I heard out of the presidents mouth twice soliciting foreign governments to do oppo research on his main political opponent. That is abuse of power for personal gain you moron. It does not have to be a statutory crime to be an impeachable offense.
No you didn't. You heard your interpretation of that. Or more so you heard your confirmation bias. But you keep pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about liberal bootlicking dipshit. But let's go with what you think will happen IF the house impeaches. It will die in the Senate. Let's pretend it will go further. Then what? Not a god damn thing. The same that happened with Clinton after he was impeached. It doesn't mean shit. It's Congress saying you did bad. They can't do a fucking thing after that because it proves NOTHING. Its people who pretend they know what they are talking about, voting completely in party lines or in hopes to get reelected, and means Jack shit, because he can't get arrested, it's not a court of law and it's a big waste of fucking time. Normally it should away people to go oh shit he's not electable, but it won't. Mr orange will still be voted for. His poll numbers are still rising. It's a total waste of tax payer money.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:07 pm Undermining the integrity of US elections.

Violating the civil rights of the US citizens he is calling out for foreign attack

Violating campaign finance laws by soliciting foreign help.

Obstruction of justice for resisting congressional subpoenas for documents and testimony relating to the crisis.

Truth bomb!!!!
Lol
Ok
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:45 pm

No you didn't. You heard your interpretation of that. Or more so you heard your confirmation bias. But you keep pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about liberal bootlicking dipshit. But let's go with what you think will happen IF the house impeaches. It will die in the Senate. Let's pretend it will go further. Then what? Not a god damn thing. The same that happened with Clinton after he was impeached. It doesn't mean shit. It's Congress saying you did bad. They can't do a fucking thing after that because it proves NOTHING. Its people who pretend they know what they are talking about, voting completely in party lines or in hopes to get reelected, and means Jack shit, because he can't get arrested, it's not a court of law and it's a big waste of fucking time. Normally it should away people to go oh shit he's not electable, but it won't. Mr orange will still be voted for. His poll numbers are still rising. It's a total waste of tax payer money.

Part of the job of the House is to provide oversight over the executive branch you fucking traitor. Just because you and the bought and paid for Republican Senate don't give a shit about the constitution doesn't mean they shouldn't do their jobs. Do you sleep well at night knowing the man that represents your country is a mentally disturbed criminal? I guess you do.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:51 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:45 pm

Part of the job of the House is to provide oversight over the executive branch you fucking traitor. Just because you and the bought and paid for Republican Senate don't give a shit about the constitution doesn't mean they shouldn't do their jobs. Do you sleep well at night knowing the man that represents your country is a mentally disturbed criminal? I guess you do.
First of all you inept simpleton, I didn't say I agree or disagree with anything that is or isn't happening. Second I'm telling you what will happen not what I want to happen. Third, im not a republican either you closed minded racist liberal. Lastly, the only traitors are liberals. The way you guys think you are helping is completely destroying the economy. But keep thinking you're on the "right side of history."
Liberals are the fucking worst. I hate I ever was one.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Funny his non liberals bitch that liberals are causing damage with their shenanigans but had no complaints when the shenanigans was on the side of the Republicans for the 8 years of Obama's term.
wut?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:01 pm Funny his non liberals bitch that liberals are causing damage with their shenanigans but had no complaints when the shenanigans was on the side of the Republicans for the 8 years of Obama's term.
Fuck them too. Growing the government, not repealing Obama care, raising taxes. Both sides are horrible
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I love these fake motherfuckers who argue every point and then declare they aren't taking sides and are ideologically above it all. Shove it up your ass coward.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Pretty big shift in the blind trumpcuck support though, notice how they've all switched from saying 'derrr trump good' to 'derrr both sides just as bad'?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:13 pm I love these fake motherfuckers who argue every point and then declare they aren't taking sides and are ideologically above it all. Shove it up your ass coward.
Oh yes, those people who want to find the best possible outcomes by realizing you can't just look at one point of view to get it because sometimes one side is wrong and not 100% of everything they try to push is right. But you can think I'm a coward all you want. That doesn't make you less of a blind following simpleminded asshat who can't think for his fucking self because he doesn't have the courage to stand up when your own side fucks up, and can't praise the other side when they do right. Dipshit.
Last edited by necronomous on Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:18 pm Pretty big shift in the blind trumpcuck support though, notice how they've all switched from saying 'derrr trump good' to 'derrr both sides just as bad'?
I've never said anything different you incoherent babbling cock scrunchie.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:22 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:18 pm Pretty big shift in the blind trumpcuck support though, notice how they've all switched from saying 'derrr trump good' to 'derrr both sides just as bad'?
And they aren't even aware of the shift. Bad news for Chump.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:23 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:22 pm
And they aren't even aware of the shift. Bad news for Chump.
Lol
Ok
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:25 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:48 am
VinceBordenIII wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:58 am
The executive does not cooperate with the legislative branch where there is a question of authority. They often balk, no matter who is president. Then the courts work it out.
One side has The Constitution on it's side. The Courts should not be necessary
The courts will determine it one way or the other. If someone balks, the other side turns to the court, and the matter is resolved. That’s how it works.
Trump is cornered and trying to run out the clock by stonewalling, relying on the delay through the courts and his ongoing refusals to act to delay with the hope that he can somehow throw the 2020 election. He really has no other options so this is a last ditch effort by Trump to buy time.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk