"Jack Ryan" on Amazon Prime

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

WestTexasCrude

"Jack Ryan" on Amazon Prime

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I see season 2 is out. Re-watched S1. Pretty impressive. I suggest a look see for those that haven't seen it. My opinion.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Re: "Jack Ryan" on Amazon Prime

Post by Antknot »

Nov 1. Not out yet.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Antknot wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:23 am Nov 1. Not out yet.
Thanks. Re-watching S1 and kept seeing the "drop down" for S2. Assumed it was out but see now it's just the trailer.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Smok44 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:03 am He moves the board!
:lol:
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Really good season 1. Just had one peeve. In all the TC novels, no mention is ever made of Greer's religious inclination. This series has him as a devout Muslim. Maybe it's for a later storyline on testing his faith or something. I just found it a major distraction since they are battling Muslim terrorist and maybe wanted to show good vs bad Muslims ie preaching the agenda. Was not needed. Minor bitch.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:24 pm Really good season 1. Just had one peeve. In all the TC novels, no mention is ever made of Greer's religious inclination. This series has him as a devout Muslim. Maybe it's for a later storyline on testing his faith or something. I just found it a major distraction since they are battling Muslim terrorist and maybe wanted to show good vs bad Muslims ie preaching the agenda. Was not needed. Minor bitch.
That's because Hollywood is more concerned about virtue signaling to you rather than entertaining you. They use movies and TV shows to shove bullshit down your throat. You are correct. Greer was not religious in the novels. It had no relevance to the stories.