Ask me anything. I will not lie.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

Post by B-Tender »

hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:44 pm
HighNDry wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:23 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:32 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:40 pm Let's stick to football:
Aside from Marino, who is the best QB to never win a Super Bowl?
Is the Pats dynasty 50/50 Brady/Belichik or some other ratio?
How should the league handle Miami's obvious tanking?
Whatever happened to Ed "Guns of Navaronne" Hochuli?
A) Jim Kelly
B) 35/65 Brady/Belichik. The Hoodie could win with almost any QB.
C) I really don't think there's anything they can do about it. Fine the team for unsportsmanlike conduct perhaps? (but then they somehow have to prove it)
D) I could be wrong about this... but wasn't he a lawyer?
Jim Kelly is a great choice. Poor fucker. Loses 4 straight Super Bowls and then gets cancer. Could have possibly been Hitler in his past life.
Guns Hochuli is a lawyer, and he retired from the NFL game. His son is currently an NFL Ref
Ed lives here in SD. He made a bad call against the Chargers some years back and had to hear about it a lot.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:08 pm Barry Sanders or Emmit Smith?
OMG, dude! Barry Sanders! No question about it!
No doubt. And got out before it affected his health. Wanting to see Grand kids and all.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:08 pm And I hate your large signature almost as much as I hate that Evvan is now reduced to a disfigured gimp.
:lol:
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:48 pm
✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:08 pm And I hate your large signature almost as much as I hate that Evvan is now reduced to a disfigured gimp.
Read my sig, bitch! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:50 pm
I was laughing about the Evvan comment. You play no part in my daily thoughts, even with all your efforts.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:57 pm
I was laughing about the Evvan comment. You play no part in my daily thoughts, even with all your efforts.
Read my sig, bitch. I owned you! :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:03 am
I don't even know what that means except maybe you own the small square inches inside your skull. "Delusions of grandeur" is strong with this retard. Lording over all 4 of his followers is not a good sign. "Sheep with no clothing" and all that.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:18 am
I don't even know what that means except maybe you own the small square inches inside your skull. "Delusions of grandeur" is strong with this retard. Lording over all 4 of his followers is not a good sign. "Sheep with no clothing" and all that.
Read my sig, bitch! I own you! :lol:
I started the pool this year BECAUSE of your post! And now you are humiliating yourself and BEGGING to be a part of it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Knell down before me, bitch! I own you!
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

As you can see, RD is losing his shit like every primadonna over the last 12 years, Always ends badly, Obvious to all but the the original retard. Oh, well, Whatever.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:26 pm
B-Tender wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:07 pm
hawkfan8812 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:44 pm
HighNDry wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:23 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:32 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:40 pm Let's stick to football:
Aside from Marino, who is the best QB to never win a Super Bowl?
Is the Pats dynasty 50/50 Brady/Belichik or some other ratio?
How should the league handle Miami's obvious tanking?
Whatever happened to Ed "Guns of Navaronne" Hochuli?
A) Jim Kelly
B) 35/65 Brady/Belichik. The Hoodie could win with almost any QB.
C) I really don't think there's anything they can do about it. Fine the team for unsportsmanlike conduct perhaps? (but then they somehow have to prove it)
D) I could be wrong about this... but wasn't he a lawyer?
Jim Kelly is a great choice. Poor fucker. Loses 4 straight Super Bowls and then gets cancer. Could have possibly been Hitler in his past life.
Guns Hochuli is a lawyer, and he retired from the NFL game. His son is currently an NFL Ref
Ed lives here in SD. He made a bad call against the Chargers some years back and had to hear about it a lot.
I thought he was in PHX? He must have moved after retiring
He might have more than one home. The one here is near Pacific Beach.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:29 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:18 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:48 pm :lol:
Read my sig, bitch! I own you! :lol:
I started the pool this year BECAUSE of your post! And now you are humiliating yourself and BEGGING to be a part of it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Knell down before me, bitch! I own you!
And you still have the same damn problem that you've always had for 10 years to be considered anywhere near a top tier much less a middling poster. Your online personality always reeks of "HSTF". High Strung Twitchy Fucker. Not good.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

It's the same personality type as FSF that you mock weekly/ daily. I'm just wondering who has the worst online case. The lines are blurry.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:24 am It's the same personality type as FSF that you mock weekly/ daily. I'm just wondering who has the worst online case. The lines are blurry.
Stop bringing me into your discussions WTC. I've always given you respect and even defended you when the entire board was against you and this is the type of loyalty you bring in return? Now that's sad, seriously.

Keep this discussion between you & RD. I want nothing to do with it.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

:lol: Go ahead Smoke, rub it in, it's your specialty. You'll never forgive anyone, especially your own father for fucking you up your ass. :lol:
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Geist wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
He indeed is the OG Smoke son. He sent me a number of PM's just recently where he talks about things that only the original Smoke would know. Everything from his dog, to pictures he sent me, to specific locations he wanted to meet up with me at, & still does. So sorry, nice guess Geist, but you're wrong. He's definitely the original Smoke.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Geist wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
He indeed is the OG Smoke son. He sent me a number of PM's just recently where he talks about things that only the original Smoke would know. Everything from his dog, to pictures he sent me, to specific locations he wanted to meet up with me at, & still does. So sorry, nice guess Geist, but you're wrong. He's definitely the original Smoke.
That's not what our benevolent moderators said. They wouldn't lie.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Geist wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
I had my doubts as well for several months. But watching him over a long period of time convinces me it's really Smoke44. The IMO's are the exact same from years ago. Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
Reservoir Dog
Ricky

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
I had my doubts as well for several months. But watching him over a long period of time convinces me it's really Smoke44. The IMO's are the exact same from years ago. Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm after years of abuse, Smoke44 will never ever be allowed around here in any troll form ever and I don't care what any Mods/ Admins says. it's my one demand.
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 am I will not allow Smoke44 trolls access to this this forum ever. It's personal and will be policed to end of the Earth.No matter what.

WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:58 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:11 pm after years of abuse, Smoke44 will never ever be allowed around here in any troll form ever and I don't care what any Mods/ Admins says. it's my one demand.
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 am I will not allow Smoke44 trolls access to this this forum ever. It's personal and will be policed to end of the Earth.No matter what.

You do realize that there are ways that you can recognize when your suffer from the incurable SM medical condition known as "HSTF". It's the insatiable urge to post seconds after you see another one without thinking. I've got bad news- there are no treatments.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

6:50 to 6:58 is seconds? :roll:

Dude, you really need to step away and take a pill.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

megman wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 pm 6:50 to 6:58 is seconds? :roll:

What you don't mention. My responses don't factor in on who I'm responding to, unlike OP. So, STFU.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:44 pm
megman wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 pm 6:50 to 6:58 is seconds? :roll:

What you don't mention. My responses don't factor in on who I'm responding to, unlike OP. So, STFU.
You STFU you armadillo turd.