Ask me anything. I will not lie.

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Ask me anything. I will not lie.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:29 pm The medical condition "HSTF" is well known in social media sites. It's known as "High Strung Twitchy Fucker"
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:24 pm You do realize that there are ways that you can recognize when your suffer from the incurable SM medical condition known as "HSTF". It's the insatiable urge to post seconds after you see another one without thinking. I've got bad news- there are no treatments.
Get back to me when you find that "well known in social media sites" acronym on one of these lists. :lol: :lol:
Just more WTC bullshit... :roll:

https://www.webopedia.com/quick_ref/tex ... ions.asp#H
https://buffer.com/library/social-media ... reviations
https://www.verywellfamily.com/the-secr ... ms-2609651
https://www.socialreport.com/insights/a ... ed-To-Know
https://marketing4actors.com/social-media-acronyms/
https://7esl.com/internet-slang/
https://www.lifewire.com/most-common-acronyms-3483121
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

I use to think he had Asperger's but now I'm thinking he's just an ass.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

megman wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:33 pm 6:50 to 6:58 is seconds? :roll:

Dude, you really need to step away and take a pill.
I don't think WTC knows how tabs work. Let alone how to use them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Good lord. You couldn't assemble a more Spaz lineup of retards if you tried. Well done. Impressive.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:38 am Good lord. You couldn't assemble a more Spaz lineup of retards if you tried. Well done. Impressive.
No you are not impressive in the least.
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

Smok44 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:57 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 pm
Geist wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
He indeed is the OG Smoke son. He sent me a number of PM's just recently where he talks about things that only the original Smoke would know. Everything from his dog, to pictures he sent me, to specific locations he wanted to meet up with me at, & still does. So sorry, nice guess Geist, but you're wrong. He's definitely the original Smoke.
The fucktard is half right, i said things which would make him know I'm the original, as for the pics, hes FOS. I did tell him I'd buy him a beer at lobsterfest but he was either too scared or didn't want me to see his manface wife's mustache and beard. I never sent him a pic nor ever will. Nutcases like him belong in facility. FSF what kind of dog do i have?
German Shepherd. I just realized though that the picture was from a PM you sent a few years back at UJ.
FreakShowFanatic
12 Monkeys and More!

Post by FreakShowFanatic »

:lol:
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Geist wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
And the delusion is complete. Or just the classic right-wing tactic - Throw the facts about yourself back at the opposition.
Do you have a mental issue, or is it just phaled trolling because you're not even good at being an incel?
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:56 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Geist wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:47 am
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:38 am So far this fucking loser RD has a following. We have High-n-dry, a manic depressive bitch, Smoke, a sick mother fucking stalker, and Biker, a loser on so many levels I don't even know where to start. Go at it you stupid fucking bitches and let that fluffer WTC keep you excited. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell me Mr. Fanatic, given that Smok44 is indeed not the original Smoke44 as WTC did in fact run that person, who do you figure is running the troll account?
Contributes nothing toward UJR, whole purpose in SM life is to respond to every thing I post- ie- worthless.Shall I run him again or can can you guys handle it this time?
And the delusion is complete. Or just the classic right-wing tactic - Throw the facts about yourself back at the opposition.
Do you have a mental issue, or is it just phaled trolling because you're not even good at being an incel?
Sorry, were you saying something. Because I'm spell bound by your AV
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

retardo.jpg
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:56 pm retardo.jpg
Brokeback was WTC's favorite movie apparently. :lol: