How much evidence do you need?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

DandyDon
Redneck Commie

How much evidence do you need?

Post by DandyDon »

Giuliani consulted on Ukraine with imprisoned Paul Manafort via a lawyer

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... story.html
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: How much evidence do you need?

Post by Charliesheen »

Care to guess who else worked with Manafort?

If you can't it's cause you did t watch cheezy's video. It's all right there.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You mean Chairman of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign Paul Manafort? The admitted felon and will hopefully die in Federal Prison Paul Manafort?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:46 am You mean Chairman of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign Paul Manafort? The admitted felon and will hopefully die in Federal Prison Paul Manafort?
Yep, that same dirty Paul Manafort. The same dirty guy that just happened to be working with Clintons campaign manager who owned a lobbying firm that lobbied on behalf of the Russians. You didnt watch did you? :lol: Dore lays out the connection starting at 2:55 but the whole thing is good.
[media] [/media]
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:22 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 1:46 am You mean Chairman of Donald Trump's 2016 campaign Paul Manafort? The admitted felon and will hopefully die in Federal Prison Paul Manafort?
Yep, that same dirty Paul Manafort. The same dirty guy that just happened to be working with Clintons campaign manager who owned a lobbying firm that lobbied on behalf of the Russians. You didnt watch did you? :lol: Dore lays out the connection starting at 2:55 but the whole thing is good.
[media] [/media]
Who the fuck is Dore and why should I care? Do we need to impeach Hillary too?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:29 am

Who the fuck is Dore and why should I care?
Can't dispute the info so disparage the source?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:35 am

Who the fuck is Dore and why should I care?
Can't dispute the info so disparage the source?
I don't know what the info is, and how is asking who the fuck he is disparaging?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:22 am
[media] [/media]
Who the fuck is Dore and why should I care? Do we need to impeach Hillary too?
Jimmy Dore is a former contributor to the Young Turks who branched out on his own. He is an ultra progressive Bernie Sanders supporter. His sources are all laid out (Washington Post is one). Expand your horizons. Dont be so dismissive because it challenges your worldview. He's not a right-wing hack.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Looks like a debunked conspiracy theory. The interviewer is saying 'you got this amount from the kremlin', he is responding 'no i didn't'. The Dore cuts in with 'oh yes he did' without presenting any evidence at all, which makes his audience cheer.

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-podes ... sia.t8748/

Seems to be focused on this silly lie that Russia took 20% of the US uranium supply, despite it being something that is mined and sold on the open market, and of course, still in the ground until that happens.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

All I'm finding is that The Podesta Brothers were investigated by Trumps DOJ and not charged with anything. Greg Craig was tried and found not guilty. This Dore is a stand up comedian or something?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

He's a conspiracy theorist.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:09 pm He's a conspiracy theorist.
First google result is JimmyDoreComedy.com, he also has a marketing degree so I guess They dupe all these oysters into following them, and then proceed to shuck and devour the helpless creatures.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I expect he believes what he's saying, but left or right the conspiracy nut thinking tends to lead down the same path.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive". Everything i read about him is that he is a guy who peddles n conspiracy theories
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

4 years of investigation and no evidence of wrongdoing on uranium one. just conspiracy theories from the right from Breitbart and Steve bannon. Cheezy just keeps swallowing the Chum they put in the water.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:07 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive".
So you think Bernie is mainstream?
Just because you support Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton doesn't make you progressive. he sounds like just another nut case. He could be a fake Democrat just like you as far as I know.
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

When agent biker gets home, he's getting his very own dacha. It's been a really dedicated performance.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:12 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:10 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:07 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive".
So you think Bernie is mainstream?
Just because you support Bernie Sanders over Hillary Clinton doesn't make you progressive. he sounds like just another nut case. He could be a fake Democrat just like you as far as I know.
Fake my ass. Ive helped this party a helluva lot more than you ever have. Shove it
Yes your full-throated condemnation of President Trump has been noted
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:04 pm He supported Bernie so Cheezy pegs him as "ultra progressive". Everything i read about him is that he is a guy who peddles n conspiracy theories
He's ultra progressive because of what he believes and the policies he supports you fucking retard. I've watched his show for months now so I have a pretty good idea of what he thinks. If you'd watch the vid he uses the Washington Post as a major source. But hey, he's a fake progressive because you say so, right? :lol:
Don't be butthurt because Clinton and Biden are undeniably tied to Russia and Ukraine and he points it out.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

He is a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists your swill swallowing knuckle dragger.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:33 pm He is a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists your swill swallowing knuckle dragger.
Awww. Somebody got their fee-fees hurt when something uncircumcized was pointed out. Its cute you think Clinton and Biden are clean. :lol:
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:13 am
Stapes wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:33 pm He is a tinfoil wearing conspiracy theorists your swill swallowing knuckle dragger.
Awww. Somebody got their fee-fees hurt when something uncircumcized was pointed out. Its cute you think Clinton and Biden are clean. :lol:
I watched the first 10 mins, there was no actual evidence presented. He just states his accusations as fact and everyone claps.
PimpDaddy
Flat and Bony Ass Lover

Post by PimpDaddy »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:09 am
I watched the first 10 mins, there was no actual evidence presented. He just states his accusations as fact and everyone claps.
Holy shit! You of all people wrote this??? After reading your Hammy/Necro threads of the past week? That's rich. LOL
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

PimpDaddy wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:11 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:09 am
Holy shit! You of all people wrote this??? After reading your Hammy/Necro threads of the past week? That's rich. LOL
You mean where necro refuses to look at any evidence?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

What specifically does he say that's in dispute? Manafort wasn't helping everybody cash in on free oligarch scrip?

ANSWER THE QUESTION!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.