HomeBrew's Military thread

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: CQ's Military thread

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:13 pm Image
Turpitz, the WWII sister battleship of the Bismark
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:06 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:13 pm Image
Turpitz, the WWII sister battleship of the Bismark
Brother of Bismarck
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

The Americans beat the dogshit out of the japs in WWII, with a limited force. They weren’t even our main concern.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:02 pm Image
The USNS Mercy and USS Abraham Lincoln Arrive on Station Near Banda Aceh, Sumatra in 2004 (U.S. Navy photo by Photographer's Mate 3rd Class Gabriel R. Piper).

Aiding after the 2004 Indian Ocean Earthquake, Operation Unified Assistance
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:20 pm Image
The Grand Fleet in the Firth of Forth, WW1
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump: You're going back to steam catapults.

Navy: LOL NO
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Hey Cap'n... :lol: :lol: :lol:

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

DandyDon wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:58 pm Hey Cap'n... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian Jeffery Mast is an American politician and veteran who serves as the U.S. representative for Florida's 18th congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party.

They love their Russians
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FEC filings show Brian Mast as having received campaign funding from Igor Furman, the Soviet-born Giuliani associate who was arrested this week for laundering money and pumping it into US elections.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:39 pm FEC filings show Brian Mast as having received campaign funding from Igor Furman, the Soviet-born Giuliani associate who was arrested this week for laundering money and pumping it into US elections.
Looka here! It's now fashionable to snivel about foreign money in US elections!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

I was wondering if CQ, FSchmertz or anybody else can help me on a historical military episode I've always wanted to research. Happened in late 1939- early 1940 (don't remember exactly when). Legendary German U-boat commander penetrated what was thought to be the impregnable defenses of the main British naval base at Scapa Flow and sunk, damaged many RN ships. And even managed to escape. Any help would be appreciated.
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:17 pm I was wondering if CQ, FSchmertz or anybody else can help me on a historical military episode I've always wanted to research. Happened in late 1939- early 1940 (don't remember exactly when). Legendary German U-boat commander penetrated what was thought to be the impregnable defenses of the main British naval base at Scapa Flow and sunk, damaged many RN ships. And even managed to escape. Any help would be appreciated.
There's a shit load of info on that story within a simple Google search.
But no. You need to pretend to have some knowledge and be interested in this event, and casually seek "help" from people that thinks you're an imbecile in a moronic attempt to seem normal and that you have friends.
And you think it will be somewhat obvious that your usual behavior on this board is just you pretending to be a blithering idiot.

But you reek of so much pathetic behavior that smurphs dead rotting anus smells like flowers in comparison.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:12 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:17 pm I was wondering if CQ, FSchmertz or anybody else can help me on a historical military episode I've always wanted to research. Happened in late 1939- early 1940 (don't remember exactly when). Legendary German U-boat commander penetrated what was thought to be the impregnable defenses of the main British naval base at Scapa Flow and sunk, damaged many RN ships. And even managed to escape. Any help would be appreciated.
But no. You need to pretend to have some knowledge and be interested in this event, and casually seek "help" from people that thinks you're an imbecile in a moronic attempt to seem normal and that you have friends.
And you think it will be somewhat obvious that your usual behavior on this board is just you pretending to be a blithering idiot.

But you reek of so much pathetic behavior that smurphs dead rotting anus smells like flowers in comparison.
:lol: :lol: :lol: We have missed you really bad. Good to see you posting again.
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:27 pm

"We"? You're not part of any "we" around here, you delusional dork.

And you really shouldn't pretend to laugh it off and let it go.
It might seem like just trolling insults, but it's your reality. I know you will never see, understand or acknowledge it.
But you're nothing but a bad joke around here.
You're not interesting. You're not original. You're not witty. You're not even such a bad joke that anyone would miss if you left right now and never came back.
Spammers are more significant than you.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Korvettenkapitan Gunther Prien, if you want the real story he wrote a book called U Boat Commander

Or just read this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%BCnther_Prien
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:03 pm
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:27 pm

"We"? You're not part of any "we" around here, you delusional dork.
iAnd you really shouldn't pretend to laugh it off and let it go.
It might seem like just trolling insults, but it's your reality. I know you will never see, understand or acknowledge it.
But you're nothing but a bad joke around here.
You're not interesting. You're not original. You're not witty. You're not even such a bad joke that anyone would miss if you left right now and never came back.
Spammers are more significant than you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's the spicy attitude that's been missing around here. Savages everything in his path and yet is just a inconsequential UJR'r spewing shit at every turn and is easy to dismiss since he has never actually contributed one lucid thought or I think even a thread to this site. Dime a dozen.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:35 pm
Korvettenkapitan Gunther Prien, if you want the real story he wrote a book called U Boat Commander

Or just read this

Thank you very much. I remember his mission shook the RN down to it's core. Early months of WWII.
Last edited by WestTexasCrude on Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:59 pm

Or just read this

Thank you very much. I remember his mission shook the RN down to it's core.
The Bull of Scapa Flow
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 am
WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:59 pm

Or just read this

Thank you very much. I remember his mission shook the RN down to it's core.
The Bull of Scapa Flow
Amazing "balls out" attack by Karl Donitz in the opening months of the war.