Stymiegreen memorial etc...

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Stymiegreen memorial etc...

Post by VinceBordenIII »

So is that going to be the name of this place forever, now? No sunset?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Stymiegreen memorial etc...

Post by AnalHamster »

Any particular reason why that's a problem?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Don’t be angry.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I'm not, I'm just wondering what the thought process was since you brought this up. Since there apparently isn't one, I guess /thread?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I mentioned stymie in another thread, then wondered how long it had been?
Like Cape Kennedy/Cape Canaveral.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Memorials stand until people get woke enough to realise they are racist. Pretty standard.

Maybe when biker dies we'll make it a memorial to the dedicated fallen of the GRU. I think for now everyone is ok with a memorial to our fallen I love to be buttfucked.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:13 pm Memorials stand until people get woke enough to realise they are racist. Pretty standard.

Maybe when biker dies we'll make it a memorial to the dedicated fallen of the GRU. I think for now everyone is ok with a memorial to our fallen I love to be buttfucked.
Well stymie was a liberal which are horribly racist. So if that's the indicator, it should have been changed long ago.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Fucking whiny scumbags
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

They can't help it, trumpcucks don't have souls.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:27 pm They can't help it, trumpcucks don't have souls.
The Impeachment took them from being batshit crazy to crazy as a shithouse rat.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I'm not a racist. Your a racist.....libtard!! republican playbook page 6
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:25 pm Fucking whiny scumbags
Yes liberals are. I agree.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:31 pm I'm not a racist. Your a racist.....libtard!! republican playbook page 6
You're a racist no matter what I know about you.... contard. Liberal playbook. Well the entire book. It's all they have.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I know you are but what am I? Literal schoolchildren
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:45 pm I know you are but what am I? Literal schoolchildren
Only when it's true.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:45 pm I know you are but what am I? Literal schoolchildren
Only when it's true.
Nothing of what you say is true, You are 100% projection
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Btw, Kennedy was an ok president, imo. Reckless in his personal life, too cautious politically. But the space thing was great. Kudos.
But he’s a hero because he was youngish, handsome, rich, and shot on film.

Edit: did you know he was a rapist? It’s true. But back then you could rape a girl and people didn’t get all upset about it.

Edit too: Kennedy was a rapist, I mean. I have no proof Stymie ever raped and killed anybody.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:31 pm Btw, Kennedy was an ok president, imo. Reckless in his personal life, too cautious politically. But the space thing was great. Kudos.
But he’s a hero because he was youngish, handsome, rich, and shot on film.

Edit: did you know he was a rapist? It’s true. But back then you could rape a girl and people didn’t get all upset about it.

Edit too: Kennedy was a rapist, I mean. I have no proof Stymie ever raped and killed anybody.
No way in hell would I be ok with The Presidents Brother being Attorney General.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:26 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:11 pm
Only when it's true.
Nothing of what you say is true, You are 100% projection
Of course a racist like you would deny. No one expects less. I mean you all pretend you're helping when you know you're not and adding insult to injury. But keep on trucking.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

blah blah you're a racist blah blah, nothing of substance.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:05 pm blah blah you're a racist blah blah, nothing of substance.
That is EXACTLY how liberals sound when you debate and the first word out of you mouths is, racist. Funny that huh? It's like you can't make an argument without it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:18 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:05 pm blah blah you're a racist blah blah, nothing of substance.
That is EXACTLY how liberals sound when you debate and the first word out of you mouths is, racist. Funny that huh? It's like you can't make an argument without it.
Then why are you doing it?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:19 pm
Because for one it's true. I believe liberals are way more racist than republicans. Mostly because they pretend the shit they say is not and it's holier than thou. Republicans usually just straight up admit their racism. Liberals are all backdoor shit. Way worse.
Two, it's fun when you can do that to show a liberal how it feels.
That wasn't my go to argument, it was in response to a comment about when memorials should be stopped. Therefore if racism is the qualification to stop, then stop it should as most liberals are horribly racist.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:27 pm
Because for one it's true. I believe liberals are way more racist than republicans. Mostly because they pretend the shit they say is not and it's holier than thou. Republicans usually just straight up admit their racism. Liberals are all backdoor shit. Way worse.
That wasn't my go to argument, it was in response to a comment about when memorials should be stopped. Therefore if racism is the qualification to stop, then stop it should as most liberals are horribly racist.
So you are going on your feelings, incorrect information and bad faith arguments. This is why, in my opinion there is zero point in discussing anything with your cunt ass.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:38 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:27 pm
So you are going on your feelings, incorrect information and bad faith arguments. This is why, in my opinion there is zero point in discussing anything with your cunt ass.
Oh you want evidence. Well sir you didn't ask that. You asked why I said what I said. So I explained it to you. Saying I believe liberals are more racist than republicans is an opinion. That doesn't mean neither are or aren't. My opinion is liberals are more racist in their provable actions, than republicans are in their provable actions. The opinion is the more not the actions.