Had London Pound Cake last night

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Re: Had London Pound Cake last night

Post by JCW »

Enjoy your popcorn lung.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

It amazes me that people will intentionally inhale vaporized chemicals that were likely made in China.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I don't like smoke but I had some edibles when I was in Vegas. Shit was nice.
I blame Biker.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:00 pm
beagleboy wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:26 pm It amazes me that people will intentionally inhale vaporized chemicals that were likely made in China.
No black market shit for me.
From the suppliers website:
420 CBD Pen is a wholesaler set up and wholly owned by the top tier quality vaporization device maker in China.

If you are branding your brand, want to print your logo on the pen or customize your pakage, please feel free to contact us!

xixiang Street,
Shenzhen, China 518105
Phone: +1 910 292 9070
WhatsApp: +8617328511751

I'm sure it's quality stuff.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Black market THC and black market steroids. Pretty sure I'll outlive BRR. Make sure QD has the keys to the site
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

drug addicts are funny.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If you’ve got a Smart Cart vape, you’re almost certainly puffing on a black market product. But what exactly are the tell-tale signs that make this phony brand, well, phony?

Let’s start with an important caveat for today’s vape lesson: All Smart Carts, which are supposedly produced by a California dispensary called Smartbud, are fake. As in, all Smart Carts are unlicensed, black market products that are not tested for safety.

https://merryjane.com/culture/are-smart ... -look-like

:lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:27 pm

Its pure THC oil. That picture came from a google search. Smart Cart is organic as well. These come from a legit dispensary in California.
Coming from a dispensary doesn't mean much. States don't require any testing or verification for vape products. California requires a license to grow pot and maintain its safety, nothing for vape products.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

Just smoke some real pot or take a few edibles and save your lungs.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:04 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35 pm If you’ve got a Smart Cart vape, you’re almost certainly puffing on a black market product. But what exactly are the tell-tale signs that make this phony brand, well, phony?

Let’s start with an important caveat for today’s vape lesson: All Smart Carts, which are supposedly produced by a California dispensary called Smartbud, are fake. As in, all Smart Carts are unlicensed, black market products that are not tested for safety.

That is the old packaging. They changed the box they come in. And the logo on the cartridge has changed.
Well then I'm sure it's perfectly safe then

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:04 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:35 pm If you’ve got a Smart Cart vape, you’re almost certainly puffing on a black market product. But what exactly are the tell-tale signs that make this phony brand, well, phony?

That is the old packaging. They changed the box they come in. And the logo on the cartridge has changed.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i think what you people don't realize is that these junkies that need this stuff don't care if its some man made mary jane from a make believe factory in california or a child labor camp in the jungles of china. they aren't thinking rationally, their bodies have to have this stuff.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

London Pound Cake sounds like a sexual term.
kwebber
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by kwebber »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:08 pm I HIGHLY recommend it.

If you weren't the sole proprietor and evil overlord of UJR, I would have insulted you into submission. Suggesting that vapers are generally douches, who wear skinny jeans, vests, pork pie hats, and have tattoo sleeves. I would have said I figured you were too old to be a hipster vaper douche. But I won't say any of that, because, once again, you are the supreme evil overlord of UJR. I will however say, inhaling superheated smoke into your lungs is never a good thing.
Currently AFK.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:45 pm Am I gonna die?
eventually
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:46 pm
beagleboy wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:46 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:45 pm Am I gonna die?
eventually
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of DP's friends was in the hospital because of that shit, it was pretty serious, his whole pulmonary system was fucked
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

BRR: Normaly I may not care, but if you kick the bucket we won't have a site anymore. So stay healthy, at least for us rejects.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:55 pm So stay healthy, at least for us rejects.
Some people are more rejected than others.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2254&start=350
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

people are getting sick from THC infused vape oils. its not the weed or THC that's doing it. its the base the THC is bonded too. Apparently the vitamin e acetate liquid is the main culprit. again, its a side effect of the war on drugs. if drugs were legal and consumers had some form of protection and quality control people wouldn't be getting sick from bootleg devices and unknown additives

if you are vaping pressed wax/butter, you are literally smoking the same shit in flower weed. just not smoking the flower. nothing is added and the resin is removed from the flower using heat and pressure ALONE.

I own a press, pretty nice too. I heat the plates up to about 190 degrees and press the bud between the plates at about 2400psi. the resin and trichomes in the bud flows out because of the heat and pressure, collects on the wax paper. I looks kind of like ear wax or caramel. its pure weed, no chemicals except what you found in the original flower. but I grow my own flower also, so I know 100% whats in my bud.

my lungs got better when I started vaping home pressed wax. I still smoke flower because it sucks seeing how little wax comes out of the weed and I swear I get just as high from bud. can smoke a good sized nug for a week. press it and it produces enough wax for a couple smoke sessions at best. its not really very efficient which is why I only vape at concerts and places I cant pack a bowl. but it sure is convenient.

meanwhile, all you anti-pot guys are dealing with compromised livers from a lifetime of drinking a socially acceptable drug. only reason you are anti-pot is because the govt programmed you to be that way.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
allwhitemeat
Forum Irregular

Post by allwhitemeat »

and by my lungs got better I mean I am hacking up less dark phlegm after a heavy session. usually none at all. I have no breathing issues, don't get seasonal colds. haven't had pneumonia bronchitis or any other thing everyone gets, smokers or not. I also run a few miles twice a week to try to loose a little weight but its been hard because my back is still recovering from surgery last year.

I have friends who smoke weed and cigarettes and these fuckers cant walk up a flight of stairs without turning pale and getting rosy cheeks. I pissed my 15 year old off because I ran faster and longer than her our first time out together.

weed isn't the devil the govt wants you to believe it is. it was all racially motivated prejudice in the beginning and like a person with too much pride and an enlarged ego, the Govt is too involved to admit it and change now. ITs why the states themselves are making all the changes. the federal govt is a joke.
"Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes"
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

allwhitemeat wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:53 pm meanwhile, all you anti-pot guys are dealing with compromised livers from a lifetime of drinking a socially acceptable drug. only reason you are anti-pot is because the govt programmed you to be that way.
The only person who is anti-pot in the thread is a fake troll account.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:48 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:24 pm Black market THC and black market steroids. Pretty sure I'll outlive BRR. Make sure QD has the keys to the site
No you won't. You will be dead by 50.
I'm fine with that
B-Tender

Post by B-Tender »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:28 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:24 pm Black market THC and black market steroids. Pretty sure I'll outlive BRR. Make sure QD has the keys to the site
I'm fine with that
I think you'll easily make it to your mid to late 50s.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

B-Tender wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:28 pm
I'm fine with that
I think you'll easily make it to your mid to late 50s.
Don't push it, I'm already tired now.