Pilot Discusses UFO Chase..

All the news from the peanut gallery and where all the nasty trash talk fails miserably.
It can get NSFW-ish here: you have been warned!

Moderator: Animal

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Pilot Discusses UFO Chase..

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Pilot Who Chased UFO Reveals A Lot More Of The Story
By this time you may already be familiar with Cmdr. David Fravor (US Navy, retired) as the fighter pilot who engaged what’s come to be known as the white Tic-Tac UFO back in 2004, leading to one of the remarkable videos released by the Pentagon over the past couple of years. He’s given a number of interviews to various mainstream news outlets recently, talking about his remarkable experience. But yesterday he showed up on the Joe Rogan show for a nearly two-hour discussion and it turned into a serious deep dive. I’ll embed the full video of the interview below, but first I wanted to cover a few of the highlights. (The entire show is worth your time, however, even if you’re already familiar with the story. Fravor goes into a lot of details we hadn’t heard before.)
https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2 ... lot-story/

Gotta jump around for the good stuff.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: Pilot Discusses UFO Chase..

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
JCW
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by JCW »

I'll have to watch this later tonight. I've seen the original footage but I'd love to hear more details from an eyewitness.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

I'll give the podcast a listen.
wut?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Enlisted marine to navy academy to flight school to one day squadron commander. This dude is a bad ass
I blame Biker.
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

The funny thing about the marine corps is that they channel you. You are what you were. They spent a lot of money training me to do what I did, and, while I could become a WO in that field, they weren’t going to let you move to something else, even if you got a degree in aeronautical engineering. All my opinion, based on observation.

Go into another service and the barrier disappears.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

So the real smurph is an alien. Would explain a lot. :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

That's a dude I'd like to drink with he has lotsa stories. Reminds me of Air Force pilots about the same age as me but they better toys than enlisted had.
All were very smart and wives that looked like the top 2% of the cheer leader squad . His story about how he made "UFO sighting' reports when night flying is the best . Joe Rogan is funny trying to asked intelligent questions but just does'nt make the grade.
Nero
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by Nero »

fouts wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:40 pm His story about how he made "UFO sighting' reports when night flying is the best .
You could tell how much he got a kick out of doing that.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

The podcast was worth a listen.
wut?
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

The Tic-Tac incident they're talking about has no video what so ever. Just the anecdote of this former officer.
The "Gimbal" video is just a video of another jet fighter.
JCW

Post by JCW »

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:25 pm The Tic-Tac incident they're talking about has no video what so ever. Just the anecdote of this former officer.
Not just this officer. Watch the Nimitz Encounters on YouTube, multiple people back up his story.

Also, welcome back.
FreakShowFanatic wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:51 pm The one thing you know is that I always liked you and I'm impressed with you. You deserve the best.
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

As with anything UFO/Alien and "proof". It's all talking.

Consider every single UFO/Alien picture, video, sound, and "proof" through time, and there can only be one conclusion - We're as alone as the emptiness in FSF's gaze.
Nero

Post by Nero »

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:25 pm The Tic-Tac incident they're talking about has no video what so ever. Just the anecdote of this former officer.
No video?

https://www.history.com/topics/paranorm ... fied-video

Links to Go Fast and Gimbal are at the bottom of the page.
✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

Nero wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:58 pm
No video?

https://www.history.com/topics/paranorm ... fied-video

Links to Go Fast and Gimbal are at the bottom of the page.
These are not videos of what Dave Fravor talk about. There are no videos of that. Go figure.
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

✌(◕‿-)✌
Bored Mover

Post by ✌(◕‿-)✌ »

Yeah. We know.
JCW

Post by JCW »

✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:02 pm As with anything UFO/Alien and "proof". It's all talking.

Consider every single UFO/Alien picture, video, sound, and "proof" through time, and there can only be one conclusion - We're as alone as the emptiness in FSF's gaze.
So they're all hoaxes? You really think with 100 billion planets in the milky way galaxy itself, NONE host life? That's too narrow-minded for me to accept.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

JCW wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:45 pm
✌(◕‿-)✌ wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:02 pm As with anything UFO/Alien and "proof". It's all talking.

So they're all hoaxes? You really think with 100 billion planets in the milky way galaxy itself, NONE host life? That's too narrow-minded for me to accept.
It's not just whether they host life or not, it's also whether the life evolves to the point where they can develop technology and whether they develop technology sufficient to communicate or travel across galaxies, without them destroying themselves with the technology.

And whether they develop the technology now and not ten billion years from now or five billion years ago.
wut?
VinceBordenIII

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Very brief description of the Nimitz incident.

Like the guy says, not something a living form could survive, given our understanding of physics. But way more advanced than anything we can do, I posit.
Maybe the alien future is machines?
JCW

Post by JCW »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:11 pm Very brief description of the Nimitz incident.

Like the guy says, not something a living form could survive, given our understanding of physics. But way more advanced than anything we can do, I posit.
Maybe the alien future is machines?
What we know about physics is still a drop in the bucket. Einstein seems to have it mostly right but there are a few things that dont quite fit with his theories. I wouldnt be surprised if in our lifetime, we see a major change in what we think is possible under the laws of physics.

I've been reading up on astrophysics with the kiddo, it's some fascinating stuff.
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Aliens exist, I just don't think they came millions of light years just to see earth. Thats like driving 1000 miles to go to a Waffle House.
8-TrackJones

Post by 8-TrackJones »

Klaatu ......Barada .......Ncoughcoughcough.........Necktie.........Nickel.....